✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest LilyLyraLali .

Hi! This is my first post here, I just discovered this page like 4 days ago :D. I'm from Mexico and my favorite actress is Kim So Hyun (duh) I fell for her on School 2015, but then I cheek and realize that I had actually seen a lot of her works before. So obviously I had to watch them all over again :P.

I'm just so impress with her, she's only two years younger than me and she is such a freaking good actress. I cant wait for Nightmare Teacher and Turn Page. Also Pure Love.

But, I just watch the Naver V special day, and first she says that NT it's a web drama, but then it seems like someone corrects her, and then she says it's a "series". So? Any ideas? Is or not a Web Drama?

Here's the link with the eng subtitles, she says it on minute 4:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxDSsZ0OSs

oh Welcome to the forum :) B) I'm from venezuela, estonces hablo español, y te lo digo porque no conozco a muchas que hablen español jajaja :P, haha i hope you can support her here and outside her, always cheering for her :) and about your question, we know it's a web drama and in all news this titled as that even sidushq () , but we dont have any information about it because Sidus have said nothing, we can expect what ever from them, and how you say they correct her, i dont know what to think... 

Haaa!! Hola! Que alegria que alguien mas hable español aqui :D ahora ya se a quien preguntarle si no entiendo algo ;D 

Personally I would love if it became a drama, because more KSH!!! ja, but I'm okay either way.

This is only my second year of watching  Kdramas, so I'm not sure what is Sidus...is her agency or something like that?

Edited by LilyLyraLali .

Did any of you watch Kim Sohyun in Hongkong (V app broadcast/ video)?

I saw posts in DC Kim Sohyun (Korean forum) saying that Sohyun will be present in MAMA 2015 (probably as award presenter), is this true? Did Sohyun mention it in the video? If it's true then we'll be able to see her again, and in beautiful dress again >.<

• Like 3

Hi LilyLyralai!vWelcome to the forum!

And yes, she will be at hong kong again for MAMAs. I'm kind of hoping that she's a MC and also perform a dance with another artist lol. Btw I'm really liking her styling in hong kong. I'm glad that they changed her hair back to black and I hope they keep it that way. 

Anways sohyun is as sweet as always with her fans. Her fansmaster of her taiwanese fan facebook page said that sohyun remembered  her from her last trip in taiwan. 

https://www.facebook.com/kshtaiwan/photos/a.449355378475325.1073741826.449353168475546/920572934686898/?type=3&theater

this post has almost like 10,000 likes:)

anyways here are some pictures of sohyun from her fanmeet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-V83yWOxrO/

Edited by anon0503
  • Like 2

Hi! This is my first post here, I just discovered this page like 4 days ago :D. I'm from Mexico and my favorite actress is Kim So Hyun (duh) I fell for her on School 2015, but then I cheek and realize that I had actually seen a lot of her works before. So obviously I had to watch them all over again :P.

I'm just so impress with her, she's only two years younger than me and she is such a freaking good actress. I cant wait for Nightmare Teacher and Turn Page. Also Pure Love.

But, I just watch the Naver V special day, and first she says that NT it's a web drama, but then it seems like someone corrects her, and then she says it's a "series". So? Any ideas? Is or not a Web Drama?

Here's the link with the eng subtitles, she says it on minute 4:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxDSsZ0OSs

oh Welcome to the forum :) B) I'm from venezuela, estonces hablo español, y te lo digo porque no conozco a muchas que hablen español jajaja :P, haha i hope you can support her here and outside her, always cheering for her :) and about your question, we know it's a web drama and in all news this titled as that even sidushq () , but we dont have any information about it because Sidus have said nothing, we can expect what ever from them, and how you say they correct her, i dont know what to think... 

Haaa!! Hola! Que alegria que alguien mas hable español aqui :D ahora ya se a quien preguntarle si no entiendo algo ;D 

Personally I would love if it became a drama, because more KSH!!! ja, but I'm okay either way.

This is only my second year of watching  Kdramas, so I'm not sure what is Sidus...is her agency or something like that?

yes, SidusHQ is her agency and the one who produced the web drama for her, jajaj yo tambien estoy feliz de que ella tenga fans hispano hablante jajaja siempre son otros idiomas que no entiendo mucho pero igual todas sus fans son muy lindas. her label page is KSH they update the page in times but the news section is always in the day :) 

• Like 2

Guest LilyLyraLali .

Thanks for the welcome anon0503!  Can i ask what are the MAMAs? And I also love the black hair! I just hadn't notice until now that it wasn't black before. But it really suits her, in a Snow White kind of way :) 

And Shiloh Jolie Pitt ! Gracias por la info. So in korea an Agency of actors can also create dramas? It's so different.

Thanks for the welcome anon0503!  Can i ask what are the MAMAs? And I also love the black hair! I just hadn't notice until now that it wasn't black before. But it really suits her, in a Snow White kind of way :) 

And Shiloh Jolie Pitt ! Gracias por la info. So in korea an Agency of actors can also create dramas? It's so different.

Well as much as i know iHQ (Sidus) is the responsible of most of the movies i have watched hahaa they have a lot of productions, even if this is a co- pro, the example most recent is Kim Yoo Jung's Love Cell and Love Cell 2, both produced by SidusHQ, and both web dramas :) 

and answering the question you did to @anono503 the MAMAs are the Mnet Asian Music Awards, a popular award ceremony which is decided by fans :)

• Like 3

Guest yongchoding

Hi!! I am new to this forum and i am from northeast india. my favourite actress is son yejin and kim sohyun.i read that kim sohyun was the child version of son yejin so i was curious to know about her.i watched i miss you and i liked it very much she was so good in acting and pretty too.But school 2015 cemented her position as my favourite actress.i was soo impressed with her acting and she was so beautiful. i am happy she has gotten the recognition that she deserved as she was way too underrated before. i am so excited for her film with son ye jin.and also for her other projects.i hope sohyun continues to do great projects and achieve success and remain humble.

Hi!! I am new to this forum and i am from northeast india. my favourite actress is son yejin and kim sohyun.i read that kim sohyun was the child version of son yejin so i was curious to know about her.i watched i miss you and i liked it very much she was so good in acting and pretty too.But school 2015 cemented her position as my favourite actress.i was soo impressed with her acting and she was so beautiful. i am happy she has gotten the recognition that she deserved as she was way too underrated before. i am so excited for her film with son ye jin.and also for her other projects.i hope sohyun continues to do great projects and achieve success and remain humble.

Hello welcome to the forum! It's so nice to see new fans of SoHyun here in soompi :D I also first saw her in Missing you and thought she is an amazing actress but her role in School 2015 won me as a fan. At first I didn't know her age, I thought she was around 18-19 and when I searched her name I was shocked that she was a 99 liner. She has so much potential at a very young age. I hope she gets more recognition through dramas and movies. I love her both as an actress and a person, she is very humble, kind and sweet in real life based on how her co-stars says about her.

• Like 2

Guest yongchoding

@TinnieBoom thanks for the warm welcome and it's nice to meet you too.sohyun looks mature for her age and has soo much potential at a young age.i also like her as a person based on what we have heard so far from her co-stars and fanaccounts.a beauty with brain and pure heart.i hope sohyun continue to gain success both in dramas and movies.

Edited by yongchoding

Her HongKong fanmeet was a huge success! KSH Taiwan initially said that they will have a live broadcast for her fanmeeting in HK, but later cancelled it because there were a lot of people on the place. Even SoHyun was surprised with the love and attention that she got. With this recognition I hope SidusHQ decides to increase her fanmeetings in different parts of Asia. I am sure many of her international fans want to see her in person. As an international fan I am very happy that many people love her and are now anticipating for her future dramas.

SoHyun is really kind to the fans. I've read the posts of KSH Taiwan saying that SoHyun recognized her. When SoHyun saw her in the airport, SoHyun eyes widened and called her unnie. SoHyun also keeps on saying for her to be careful when they were at the airport with the media and fans flocking over them. During the fanmeet, SoHyun once again noticed her and talked to her like a friend. She said that she will protect SoHyun always. KimSoHyunBar also narrated their experience during the HK fanmeet but I wasn't able to translate it since it's in a picture format. There are lots of fan account saying how SoHyun is very nice to them and is so beautiful. She won the fans hearts more with her overflowing kindness. Reading these things really melts my heart for her. She is really a kind-hearted person who is very humble and treats fans like her friends.

I like it that SoHyun is not overexposed that much in the public through dramas. I want people to miss her acting and anticipate more her future works.

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forum :) lets cheer for sohyun and you do really have a great taste in actresses <3 hahahha  :) 

OMG! It looks so crowded O_O

woah our sohyun have a lot of publick there she must be so happy for the love she is receiving <3 :D  so happy for her 

• Like 4

Her HongKong fanmeet was a huge success! KSH Taiwan initially said that they will have a live broadcast for her fanmeeting in HK, but later cancelled it because there were a lot of people on the place. Even SoHyun was surprised with the love and attention that she got. With this recognition I hope SidusHQ decides to increase her fanmeetings in different parts of Asia. I am sure many of her international fans want to see her in person. As an international fan I am very happy that many people love her and are now anticipating for her future dramas.

SoHyun is really kind to the fans. I've read the posts of KSH Taiwan saying that SoHyun recognized her. When SoHyun saw her in the airport, SoHyun eyes widened and called her unnie. SoHyun also keeps on saying for her to be careful when they were at the airport with the media and fans flocking over them. During the fanmeet, SoHyun once again noticed her and talked to her like a friend. She said that she will protect SoHyun always. KimSoHyunBar also narrated their experience during the HK fanmeet but I wasn't able to translate it since it's in a picture format. There are lots of fan account saying how SoHyun is very nice to them and is so beautiful. She won the fans hearts more with her overflowing kindness. Reading these things really melts my heart for her. She is really a kind-hearted person who is very humble and treats fans like her friends.

I like it that SoHyun is not overexposed that much in the public through dramas. I want people to miss her acting and anticipate more her future works.

She is really loved out of korea (and in korea of course), I am an international fan and i would be really happy if she comes to south america someday haha who knows, but btw im happy she is interacting with her fans because we can see the real sohyun and how kind she looks how kind she is <3 SidusHQ nim please give more love to our Sohyun in the future <3 

• Like 3

Titanic Jack x Rose :w00t: :D

Sohyun with BTOB Changsub

R2fO5Xk.jpg

Link

you know I actually find their interactions really cute during the latest Elite interview and I want to see them working together (let SoHyun and BTOB's fate work lol). They will fit well in a sitcom (count EunKwang in). Oh and BTW I saw in allkpop's line up that BTOB will be attending MAMA on Dec 2, I'm crossing my fingers for BTOBxSoHyun interactions.

SoHyun will be back in HongKong tomorrow at 2pm in the afternoon for MAMA 2015. Let's expect to have pictures by tomorrow afternoon.

I don't know if it's because of the height but Jisoo reminds me so much of JooHyuk. Look at the height difference on the second pic, so cute haha. I have so much hopes for this drama since I really love music-themed dramas. Having SoHyun as the lead more is like music to my ears. I can't wait to see her playing the piano, I heard she's having intense piano lessons for her role.

• Like 3

Hmmm Idk about the BTOB attending MAMA. Allkpop usually has iffy sources and from what I read all of the official lineup has been released. It would be great if they attended though....Anyways I'm very excited for sohyun to be at the MAMAs. Shinee and EXO are attending and I hope to see some sohyun interactions with DO or Minho:) I just hope her stylists make her look good though. I liked her makeup and hair styling at hong kong so hopefully they keep doing well. It's the MAMAs so hopefully they give her a dress that stands out a bit more. They always dress her in simple clothes that is way too old for her age.

and omg! I saw a 15 sec clip video of sohyun ad jisoo filming this scene captured by someone on weibo who just happened to pass by. wow they really look good together I must say:) I think it's really nice that Jisoo has liked some pictures of sohyun on IG. I hope they become good friends. 

Btw in the video it looks like she's holding onto him with her right arm the entire time. Are they suppose to be dating in this drama?

Edited by anon0503
  • Like 4

I must say, her outfit at the airport during arrival both in Taiwan And Hong Kong look the best. Simply light make up and dress semi casual which is a good thing as its make her look more like herself, a youthful, energetic teen and at the same time giving out a slightly elegance young adult aura. That really make her shine both in beauty and personality wise.

Looking back now as the year 2015 is coming to the end, I must say 2015 certainly is SoHyun year as her popularity really skyrocket this year after the School 2015:Who are you? drama. Not that she isn't famous to begin with, just that now she is more widely recognize worldwide (as most people outside Korea will think of Kim Yoo Jung prior to that when talking about famous teen actress in K-Ent, I said that because i did ask people, colleagues and friends of mine worldwide). Nope, I am not comparing these two girls as both are equally good in what they do though I must give our SoHyun a slight upper hand on this due to her versatility. Just that i always felt that she is so underrated and am happy that she is getting the recognition now. She really deserve it. I still remember, in the past, people tend to overlook and hate her because of her few villainous role and I thus made me feel bad for her.

Lastly, I do wish and hope, no, in fact I am confidence as well as certain that she will continue her success in her career and still remain humble and friendly. This fact alone prove why many others are looking up to her as role models and gaining more fans both from other artist as well as common people. Happy Holidays Season to SoHyun and all who are here as well.

• Like 6

wait, I am confused, is mama on dec 1 or dec 2?  :blink: sohyun will be arriving tomorrow?
About her dress, it seems sohyun or her stylists loves a lot of pale colors lately. Her dress for melon 2015 was elegant and looked nice on the red carpet but the colors paled out when on stage. So, please please stylists do a better job this time.

and wooooo~~~~!  I am so excited sohyun will be re-uniting with lots of people at mama2015: minho, d.o. , yeo jin goo and btob(i hope they really come, though) 

I really don't know how I randomly started pairing changsub and sohyun. He is damn hilarious and I love love his voice. I loved how he made her laugh, and ever since I am dying to see more of their interactions. [Elite, do some more photoshoots please and release more behind scenes.] I just hope all my biases get to do more projects together. I am not sure if changsub will do a drama/movie but I hope they get more endorsements with sohyun so that there'll be lots of bts interactions to see. Or sohyun can feature in their next mv or something...ahh!! crossing fingers x :w00t: 

• Like 3