✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

It’s a simple, slice of life story but it was an enjoyable experience for me. It can be slow and honestly sometimes boring but I like all the characters except for the 2FL and a female writer. My two cents is that she gave a wonderful performance and that you just love her character. And the osts are beautiful sounding. Although there are some comedy bits in the beginning, its genre is romance melodrama. 

Thanks for the reply. I feel motivated now to watch RR. Honestly, the prime reason why I didn't watch RR is because YDJ is not my type of male lead for So Hyun. I like him in Splash, Splash, Love but for RR, I kind of not feeling him. Though, I nevertheless feel they have great chemistry which I think will help me draw into finishing RR. 

Last question, is their a strong SL syndrome for this one? Basically, most of So Hyun's dramas are known for strong SLS. So, please tell me so that I will not expect so much from the SL. Hehe. 

• Like 1