✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest guacamole

haha I think a lot of korean IG users miss this pairing ? :P:lol: 2 436 hearts in 1 day haha 

Sohyun so beautiful here :wub::D I love the quality of the photo She looks heavenly :D:P 

Status Update

199 465 hearts yet to raise

tumblr_nvhkuoNATg1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

This project is until October 18, 2015 :D

Guest guacamole

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

tumblr_nvrdsan8nN1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

Support So Hyun using Fanmaum app :D This is STAND BY's (@19990604_com ) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher. It will run from Sept 22- Oct 18. What's good about this is that even international fans can join. The app is very simple.:P 

Here's how to register and send hearts: 

1. Download the Fanmaum app in Playstore (unfortunately it's not available in app store)

2. Follow the steps in the picture above (thanks to Fanmaum's twitter account for the pictures)

Some notes:

1. I had problems with the nickname since the app keeps on saying that it is already taken, so what I did was to input numbers as my nickname. (my 6 digit birthday to be exact)

2. Since I have zero knowledge in Korean, I can only download the english apps in the Save free heart option. By the way, you download these apps to accumulate hearts for free. There will be times when you won't get the corresponding hearts after you download the app, but just try again, patience is a virtue haha. Also, some apps are available in selected countries. It will be of great advantage if you know Korean though.

3. You can only send hearts if you have at least 100 hearts.

instructions credits : @tinnieboom

** This is the 2nd Support Sohyun project organize by Stand by using Fanmaum app The 1st support project they did was for Sohyun's actress debut (delivered a duck plushie to Sohyun). Join us in helping Stand by achieve 100% (of course if you want :D)

It's So Hyun's day today at 6:30PM! Download the V app to be able to interact with her. Finally! I was waiting for her moment :wub::wub::wub:

App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.vapp&hl=en

App for Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/v-real-time-celeb-broadcasting/id1019447011?mt=8

When you download the app, search for SidusHQ and find her real live talk.

@makabe23 Thanks for always updating us with the progress of her support project. I'm just so happy that it's already 83% and we have plenty of time. I remembered yesterday morning it was only around 77% but approaching evening another 5% was added, her fans are really supportive and daebak! :lol::wub:

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 4

I think most international fan (including me)download the V apps just to see and interact with her...lol. Nevertheless we manage to hit 335991 hearts during the live. Pretty high in my opinion for a young actress like her. Fighting!!!

Edited by godhunters
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun's Special day 

She is good and supportive in introducing her cast members in her web drama. Sohyun can have her own celebrity show and she will be the main mc hahaha :P  Actor Uhm left the set already but he called Sohyun on the phone to help her with this V app lol Also I think I spy Mr. Profound guy with white shirt in the 1st picture or noooot lol :lol:

tumblr_nvu3frAd0R1ucjhrro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvu3frAd0R1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvu45jDqvc1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

Sohyun so sweet with children :tears::tears: She gives an aura of an older sister than a little sister :D:D 

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun's Special day 

All dating rumors put to rest :P:lol:

tumblr_nvu4oeT5DF1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvu2uec6271ucjhrro3_500.jpg

haha she is happy being single :lol: Boys are trooouble ~ lol

Her dog's name is myungsoo/mongsoo haha its Maltese and a girl :sweatingbullets:

She likes webtoon, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran :wub:... she wants to learn how to cook!!! why not just do a drama show about cooking Sohyun!!! hehe you can learn how to cook while you do what you love most :P:D She also said she wants to do action comedy etc etc but please no more tragic heroine :tears: your characters always got doom past or future... I am starting to call you princess of netherworld 

GOOD NEWS!

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

100% success!

tumblr_nvu51iwDwj1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

YAY!! high five for those who join this project ! Yay! 

@tinnieboom it was nothing haha I got extra time :P And thank you for your clear and helpful instructions on how to download the application :P