✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Only around 200 vote difference. Keep voting :)

tbh I prefer for her to take a 2nd place with this poll. Now that she's getting really popular I don't want her to get any haters by winning polls that doesn't fit her imge. And PBY fits a nation's little sister image more than sohyun since PBY already had this title since years ago. I can already tell that netizens will make comments like "how did she win against PBY" or "KSH doesn't fit this image" if sohyun wins. I would be really happy for her to be 2nd place. And I know PBY is getting lots of love and fans  (well deservedly) for her performance in oh my ghostess so it would make more sense for her to win. 

Please don't get me wrong I love that sohyun has lots of fans and is getting lots of votes. but right now is a really important time for sohyun and I want her and her fans to be very cautious with her image from now on. 

tbh I prefer for her to take a 2nd place with this poll. Now that she's getting really popular I don't want her to get any haters by winning polls that doesn't fit her imge. And PBY fits a nation's little sister image more than sohyun since PBY already had this title since years ago. I can already tell that netizens will make comments like "how did she win against PBY" or "KSH doesn't fit this image" if sohyun wins. I would be really happy for her to be 2nd place. And I know PBY is getting lots of love and fans  (well deservedly) for her performance in oh my ghostess so it would make more sense for her to win. 

Please don't get me wrong I love that sohyun has lots of fans and is getting lots of votes. but right now is a really important time for sohyun and I want her and her fans to be very cautious with her image from now on. 

I don't understand you...yet

Why doesn't fit her image?

What is the ideal image to be crown as a Nation's Little Sister?

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun IG update 

Visit and Follow : IG account of hazzysaccessories and hazzys website

Compilation of release ads of Kim Sohyun for hazzysaccessories

tumblr_ntdi4bShUr1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

----

I think she is still busy with filming .. she only type the hashtag of hazzys... err I hope the weather will turn nice! Have a safe filming, Pure Love Cast&Crew!

Edited by guacamole

Mmm it's hard to explain but as a Korean I can name celebrities who would fit that image. some examples are ppl. like Moon geun young, KYJ, PBY, IU, etc. girls who are cute and seem to have outgoing personalities. Imo sohyun fits nation's little love image like son ye jin, suzy, shim eun ha, who are basically the epitome of innocence and usually have a more elegant image. Sohyun has lots of male fans, even uncle fans because she reminds them of their first love.

I'm sorry if I offended any of you with my comment because of course I would want her to win any polls. but I'm saying this out of concern for sohyun as I've already read some of the comments that I mentioned above on korean sites talking about this poll. They are not exactly hate comments but from the perspective of koreans sohyun doesn't have that little sister image (which I actually think is a good thing as an actress because she is seen as more mature).

Again this is my perspective as a Korean and I'm sorry if my comments were taken the wrong way.

on  happier note, sohyun ranked 5th on the top 9 celebrities who are popular by males

http://insight.co.kr/article.php?ArtNo=30930

I really like that sohyun has a good balance of fans consisting of males and females.

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

Sidus Hq Update 

Kim Sohyun Honey Oz Ads BTS 

20150820%2017.jpg

More see spoiler ~

20150820%2014.jpg

20150820%2016.jpg

20150820%2013.jpg

Sidus Hq Update

Kim Sohyun Dominos BTS

20150820%2009.jpg

More see spoiler ~

20150820%2010.jpg

20150820%2011.jpg

20150820%2012.jpg

20150820%2004.jpg

20150820%2003(1).jpg

Sidus Hq Update

Kim Sohyun Dominos BTS with Kim Woo Bin

>>I like this picture instead of the first ad of dominos  ...

20150820%2002(1).jpg

More see spoiler ~

20150820%2008(1).jpg

20150820%2007(1).jpg

Mmm it's hard to explain but as a Korean I can name celebrities who would fit that image. some examples are ppl. like Moon geun young, KYJ, PBY, IU, etc. girls who are cute and seem to have outgoing personalities. Imo sohyun fits nation's little love image like son ye jin, suzy, shim eun ha, who are basically the epitome of innocence and usually have a more elegant image. Sohyun has lots of male fans, even uncle fans because she reminds them of their first love.

I'm sorry if I offended any of you with my comment because of course I would want her to win any polls. but I'm saying this out of concern for sohyun as I've already read some of the comments that I mentioned above on korean sites talking about this poll. They are not exactly hate comments but from the perspective of koreans sohyun doesn't have that little sister image (which I actually think is a good thing as an actress because she is seen as more mature).

Again this is my perspective as a Korean and I'm sorry if my comments were taken the wrong way.

on  happier note, sohyun ranked 5th on the top 9 celebrities who are popular by males

I really like that sohyun has a good balance of fans consisting of males and females.

I agreed with this as it is like how i feel when I discover her. The aura and feeling that she gives are more of maturity and the certainty of knowing what she is doing as oppose to most people in her age group that still unsure of what to do with their life. lol, that remind me of my first crush.

On a side note, I have a lot of Korean friends/colleagues (as i work in hotel/service line) and majority of them love Sohyunnie a lot regardless male or female and this really surprise me at first, because it is always in my assumption that Koreans are more into you jung. Don't mean to start the A vs B war as both are good actress and very lovely people.

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

Kim So hyun made a brief appearance in  Yeon Ji Hoo' s music video 

Edited by guacamole

Oh I understand. I am actually happy to hear an opinion from a So Hyun fan, on top of that a Korean. Thank you for that comment ;) . I really don't know much about her image in Korea so I assumed she might fit the category but honestly I think she'll fit better in the Nation's first love image. I just noticed that most of the fans taking pictures with her are males haha. Maybe I'll get more hyped when she's nominated in that category. Nevertheless, it is very interesting to have an insight from her fellow Korean. :)

I loved her acting in School 2015. She's really excellent given her young age. I'm an unnie fan haha (5 years older lol). I'm looking forward to her career path as an actress.

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 2

@godhunters

it's great to know that sohyun is getting lots of love! she was basically unknown to the korean public before 2012 and now look at where she is now. I also love that mature and demure side of her. But at the same time, she still seems like a normal teenager and acts age appropriately. I really like all of the child actresses and I have high hopes for them in the future.

@TinnieBoom

I'm quite older than her too and can't wait to see how big she will become in few years:)

• Like 2

Sohyun looks soo happy:) Did her chinese fans go all the way to korea just to meet sohyun and to give her gifts? that's very sweet of them.

And wow sohyun doesn't look tanned at all in these pictures. I know she had to wear dark makeup for pure love but I know she got quite tanned.  wonder how she got so white again (may be the lighting of the camera?).

https://instagram.com/p/6pJp7Dxsc-/?taken-by=sohyunxjingoo

9 Stars Who Received An Overwhelming Support From Male Fans | by Insight Korea (sohyun is #5!) 
  • Like 4

I know she may take the title of nation's first love but we cant forget she is still 16 years old and she is maybe too young to take such a title i think the would look better in nation's little sister because she is a baby among others and maybe it's more easy going, maybe you point in the image she gives to others but we can see how suzy is trying to take it off and she still get it yet, I just wish she can do what she loves and loves what she does

• Like 2

Sohyun's Thank you message for her fan cafe "STANDBY". A while back they had got her coffee truck and buffet to the pure love filming site to celebrate her 7th debut anniversary. 

You can join her official fancafe here: http://cafe.daum.net/19990604com

To join the fan cafe, you can follow the instructions here:

eret.jpg
tetet.jpg
retwerwr.jpg

Edited by cacazeel
adding content
  • Like 2

she posted pictures and videos of this cute puppy. I wonder if she got a new puppy ^_^

Kim Sae Ron also commented on this video. I'm glad to see that they're friends:)

what did sae ron commented? and yes she looks like she has a cutie new puppy, i didn't know she likes dogs <3 that's really so cute and i'm happy because i'm a dog lover haha 

• Like 2

she posted pictures and videos of this cute puppy. I wonder if she got a new puppy ^_^

Kim Sae Ron also commented on this video. I'm glad to see that they're friends:)

what did sae ron commented? and yes she looks like she has a cutie new puppy, i didn't know she likes dogs <3 that's really so cute and i'm happy because i'm a dog lover haha 

she just said that it was cute lol:)

• Like 2

Sohyun's Thank you message for her fan cafe "STANDBY". A while back they had got her coffee truck and buffet to the pure love filming site to celebrate her 7th debut anniversary. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I followed the steps you mentioned and I was successful in becoming a member, but when I try to access forums it says I do not have access yet? I have zero knowledge about Korean but according to Google translate (my ultimate friend lol), I need to post 2-3 times before I can see some forums. I'm not really sure tho huhu

• Like 1

I followed the steps you mentioned and I was successful in becoming a member, but when I try to access forums it says I do not have access yet? I have zero knowledge about Korean but according to Google translate (my ultimate friend lol), I need to post 2-3 times before I can see some forums. I'm not really sure tho huhu

Hi there, i had joined this cafe a while back and i was able to access most of the pages.  I am not sure if they have changed any rules to level up as a member to view certain pages. I hope someone can help you. I don't know korean myself so i can't really help you much. The instructions to join different fancafe are almost the same, so i  had taken the help of other sites which have instructions to join their cafe to make the instructions for joining sohyun's cafe. 

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

OZ Honey update

tumblr_ntkq9aXwqj1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

Like and Check their facebook account for the event : Honey OZ facebook account

Kim Sohyun IG update 

----

Kim Sohyun x dokyungsoo crossover mv 

(both are good in melodrama :w00t: I hope I'll cry, laugh and fall in love with the movie Pure Love)

Edited by guacamole

Guest guacamole

Pure love cast :w00t: I think the filming for this movie will end next month :D They all look close with each other :P

tumblr_ntn3lzzK6a1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

The left picture was uploaded by her in her Instagram but she deleted it after several minutes ...She looks younger here or is this an old photo ... ? I really like her face especially her eyes. Its so innocent and expressive :)

Edited by guacamole