✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

After Kim Yoo Jung, to the "goddess" Kim So Hyun bravely cut her long and beautiful hair causing a commotion.

The 2 most popular child stars in Korea, beauty and appearance Kim Soo Hyun with Kim Yoo Jung always making the public curious. After Kim Yoo Jung was stripped naked with short hair, Kim So Hyun followed the "planting" of the old girl's long hair. The new look of the children's star "The Moon hugs the sun" one time made fans surprised because not only did the colors not lose but they were also beautiful, more vibrant.

https://doosar.com/vietnam/after-kim-yoo-jung-to-the-goddess-kim-so-hyun-bravely-cut-her-long-and-beautiful-hair-causing-a-commotion/

• Like 3

I’m kinda disappointed that there’s no articles about So Hyun taking horse back riding lessons or martial arts courses. It’s seems like every female character in the mung bean drama are terrific in terms of fighting minus her character. I hope they don’t make her character weak like they did in ruler although she did drawn out her sword a few times but was super limited :/

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Is that true, according to the "webtoon"? Anyone who has read it can confirm this fact?

Anyway, MBC is not Ruler. It's supposed to be a comedy and if Dong Dong Jo (KSH 's character) is sort of a funny and weird tomboy, for me I don't care if she cannot fight. Many people are saying, and I agree, that MBC's script reminds them an old japanese manga, Ranma ½: the male star did "cross gender" and the female star, Akane, was a beautiful tomboy: interactions between them were hilarious. For me, it would be great if MBC is half as funny as Ranma ½ was.

Off-topic: OK, Akane was good at fighting, like almost every character in Ranma ½, but that was relevant only in the first episodes.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

The original Japanese songs of Sso and both songs with KTV version .The song titles of So Hyun's Japan original is too cute ~

. Song title ⇨ 1. Hot Chocolate 2. So sweet White Story

D9bp3NBU4AER_Ni.jpg

D9bwHGYVAAY7i8Y.jpg

cr:ShirleyLaw0716 -twitter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Awwww this is so awesome! Can’t wait to hear her original japanese songs. By the way, what is ktv? 

Actually ı don't know what is it :) 

KTV version which fans can sing along . (shirlley0604- ig)

• Like 2

Sohyun and Standby donated 10 million won to Ajou University Trauma Center ....

Result of fans' power to Sohyun's Idea who wanted to practice sharing on her birthday. The fans, have presented 61 blood donations cert. to the hospital along with fund 10 million to the Ajou University Hospital Trauma Center Development Fund for helping patients with difficulty

D9kJS1tUwAEAPQx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Actress Kim So Hyun and fans donate blood and 10 Actress Kim So Hyun and fans donate blood and 10 million Won to hospital development fund

20190621-kimsohyunjpg.jpg

Actress Kim So Hyun and her fans donated blood and 10 million Won to a good cause.

On June 21, reports revealed Kim So Hyun and her fans gathered 10 million Won ($8606.90 USD) to the Ajou University trauma center development fund. The actress celebrated her birthday on the 4th, and along with the monetary donation, her fans also donated 61 packets of blood as well.   

Kim So Hyun also donated 10 million Won to the victims of the Ganwon fires this past April. 

Stay tuned for updates on Kim So Hyun.

• Like 1