✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I had to stop by to say that KSH looked absolutely beautiful. my jaw dropped when i saw her pictures on instagram..

she looks cute yet sexy yet elegant.. absolutely stunning wauw :wub:

I've noticed she is a lot bolder with her fashion choices lately.. she shows a lot of shoulders and back and i understand because she has beautiful shoulders very feminine as a woman i can only praise her fashion choices and admire her beauty :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Some Korean  fans criticized Sohyun's dress ,make-up and hair at MMA , and Ent Story . They writed comments under Ent post on ig.

most of the comments are about asking to change the Makeup, hair and fashion stylists for all the EnT story's artists esp Sohyun. they're complaining abt Sohyun's look today at mma2019. from the makeup until the dress

they've been complaing abt the same thing for all this time but there's no feedback from EnT. like they haven't read or or check fans' email and DMs abt it. They feel bad for Sohyun cuz her agency doesnt even care abt her look

and what makes knetz really mad is the silence of EnT. like there's noooo any feedback from them to all fans. they havent even checked our emails n dms.

They also complained abt today's fansign like it was realllly fast and also as what i know is Sohyun came late today. but she did even run and apologize to everyone

Translated by  ssohyn _k  (twitter )

I think her dress is so beautiful and she looks sso beautiful as always. (But the weather is cold in Korea . Maybe they worried that she may be ill . )

Also  ı agree with them about Ent 's silence. They don't even uptade her shedule. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

Some Korean  fans criticized Sohyun's dress ,make-up and hair at MMA , and Ent Story . They writed comments under Ent post on ig.

most of the comments are about asking to change the Makeup, hair and fashion stylists for all the EnT story's artists esp Sohyun. they're complaining abt Sohyun's look today at mma2019. from the makeup until the dress

they've been complaing abt the same thing for all this time but there's no feedback from EnT. like they haven't read or or check fans' email and DMs abt it. They feel bad for Sohyun cuz her agency doesnt even care abt her look

and what makes knetz really mad is the silence of EnT. like there's noooo any feedback from them to all fans. they havent even checked our emails n dms.

They also complained abt today's fansign like it was realllly fast and also as what i know is Sohyun came late today. but she did even run and apologize to everyone

Translated by  ssohyn _k  (twitter )

I think her dress is so beautiful and she looks sso beautiful as always. (But the weather is cold in Korea . Maybe they worried that she may be ill . )

Also  ı agree with them about Ent 's silence. They don't even uptade her shedule. 

I do agree that the stylist don't usually give our girl the best outfits for an event sometimes. BUT SO HYUN WAS LITERAPLY STUNNING YESTERDAY. EVERYONE WAS STARSTRUCK BY HER BEAUTY. 

However her agency should do a better job at handling their artist eapecially since its not just so hyun under that label. Cause a bad article about E&T would affect sohyuns image too.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Soo won Kim said:

I do agree that the stylist don't usually give our girl the best outfits for an event sometimes. BUT SO HYUN WAS LITERAPLY STUNNING YESTERDAY. EVERYONE WAS STARSTRUCK BY HER BEAUTY. 

However her agency should do a better job at handling their artist eapecially since its not just so hyun under that label. Cause a bad article about E&T would affect sohyuns image too.

I read a lot of comments on twitter and everyone praise her beauty at Mma . Even those who don't know her ,try to find who is she. Last night she looks so beautiful ,stunning ...

Also ı really love her at Soup's event . 

Yesterday day and night she looked perfect . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sohyun's interview for TTON

“I’ve been close w/ JDY for a long time since script reading. It didn’t take a long time to us to get close cz our personality tho. And we’re really comfortable to each other while practicing and it was kinda be a lil problem back then.”

“At the 1st time our chemistry was like a quarrel chemy and that was really comfy but kinda worried that it couldn’t show the romance side. In the half ep, it was hard to put emo into a man n woman cuz we just shared alot of things as woman to woman, fight, take care of each other like sisters..”

“But then when the script came out, the romance scenes slightly increased. There r some scenes that i felt it has no much details but once it’s released, it was just naturally happened. Thats why the acting could turned out well”

Abt the misunderstanding of Sohyun and Dongyoon dating: “I thought it might be like that. I like when that kind of story/talks came out. I like it cuz It means that we look good tgt and i kept smile while shooting.”

“I also heard that we do look together and i was like “Me with oppa?” kind of feeling .. but im afraid that it might be get caught so I couldn’t tell it.” (Laughs)

Ksh talked abt the kiss scene “It was nothing to shot the reall kiss scenes but when it came to daily kisses, i was shy. Theres a lot of kiss scenes for a historical drama tho..”

Ksh comment abt Jdy’s kiss interview (business). “Isnt he put too much line for that? Well but so what? In filming site the PDs kept saying “It’s business” and we could finally be more comfortable thanks to that.”

“At The ending kiss scene, the time was running out. We put it down halfway. I filmed that while hoping it would turn out pretty. I trusted the PD cuz they know hot to get a pretty picture.

Ksh talked abt the famous topless kiss scene: “I feel sorry(lack) abt that cuz we filmed it so early. I wasn’t really comfortable back then and also i was still awkward with kiss scenes, thats why.”

Transleted by ssohyn_k twiitter

Some interview photos

EKwzt8mUYAAang5.jpg

EKwzugFUcAAhu-b.jpg

EKwzvC3U8AE5CMd.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

EKw6UFkUwAEcwI_.jpg

Kang Tae Oh interview: Is there any fun story at the end of #TheTaleofNokdu? So Hyun shed tears while watching the last episode together, she is such a pure hearted friend. I almost cried too. I remember I went out alone and tried to hold back the tears. After that, we had fun together.

EKwYtEVVAAAH9mi.jpg

cr:Lily_CFC  twitter

Sohyun's interview

Sohyun said, “The energy we can get from communicating with people was important. Staff, directors and actors were full of energy.... It was helpful and happy to shoot Dong Dongju"

sohyun selected #jangdongyoon as the most popular factor (impactful character) in #thetaleofnokdu

The original writer was a fan of our drama.

The directors are also playful.The shooting director also makes fun of the scene when they take a kiss scene. All ages played like their peers. The site was as fun as a playground.

cr:ssoaegi -twitter

EKw3MgMUEAAGL6y.jpg

cr:wowhellosohyun -twitter

• Like 4

Kim So-hyun said, "I have a desire to win acting awards. I will be grateful if given me the awards. I hope that Aeng Du gets the child actress award. It would be nice to get because it is her first drama. I hope you get it.

cr: Chom_1989 -twitter

• Like 1

Im honestly so grateful that so hyun accepted love alarm and TTON as we can see how much she enjoyed their company and even went out with both the casts. 

Anyways, after reading the comments on koalasplayground i really hope E&T do something about so hyuns stylist.

• Like 2

The dress is pretty for sure but the make up could be better though I'm not seeing why anyone would complain since kim sohyun looks gorgeous. I'm still hungover from tale of nokdu and can't move on to anything else. Reading the interview by her I can say she has great thoughts and speaks well. For a young person her words are very mature, calm and well thought out. I get why jang dongyoon said everyone will like her. Based on the interviews her personality is very likable and I remember reading interviews from song kang and jun garam on soompi and they both praised her similarly. 

• Like 2

Sohyun^s interview

If you had any role model, who would it be?

"I don't have any role models. I don't even think I know myself. Rather than having role models, I think it's time to get to know myself more. Once I find my place then I can think of my role model."

What kind of actress do you want to be called?

"I want to hear that I'm a serious actress. I hope people able to feel the authenticity of my acting"

Is there any other fields you want to try outside acting?

"I think it's best for me if I try something that I can do alone quietly. Because I'm a person who worries a lot, being in a variety program that requires improvisation makes me anxious and is difficult"

"If sometimes there is opportunities to do MCing, I would want to do it. Because I like to read books and write memos, I would want to try to write a book someday. Since autobiographical stories arent fun, I want to try to write a novel"

Year end awards is getting nearer. Is there any award you anticipate?

"Best Couple Award.(laughs) I hope we will get it since Dongju & Nokdu received so much love. I hope that Aengdu & the Muwoldan unnies get an award too. I think tton is a drama where many deserve awards."

"I hope that the actors who worked harder than me get many awards"

"Action. I want to try action like the Muwoldan. I find it very cool seeing them filming action scenes wearing danbok. Doesnt matter modern or historical but I really want to try historical action. I'm not that confident in using my body but I'm confident that I'll do my best"

KSH: They say I look like a kid when I cross-dressed as a man. I heard many people said that I look like a young boy(child) (laughs)

The scene where Dongju followed Nokdu to Hanyang and stayed in an inn, the part where she hit Nokdu's forehead and took away the pillow was her adlib.

cr:wowhellosohyun- twitter

Ruler time :(

#kimsohyun: "From 19 to 20 ys old was the hardest time for me personally...I hate myself so much. At that time, I even thought about whether I should stop acting. Still, I wanted to continue acting..."

cr: ssoaegi -twitter

• Like 3

Kim So Hyun Talks About Chemistry With “The Tale Of Nokdu” Cast, Rumor About Dating Jang Dong Yoon, And More

Kim So Hyun shared her thoughts about her recently-ended drama “The Tale of Nokdu.”

First off, she talked about getting to know her co-star Jang Dong Yoon. She said, “We did a lot of [script] reading, and [Jang Dong Yoon] is friendly, so it was easy to get close. We have a slight age gap, but we were able to get along well. We had a lot of bickering scenes, so we were worried about the romance since we seemed too comfortable. I didn’t want it to look awkward, and he thought the same thing, so we made an effort to be like friends.”

“We were pursuing the same thing,” she added. “We focused on the chemistry between Dong Joo [her character] and Nok Du [his character], so we continued to film with careful consideration. Our teamwork got better because we kept discussing how to improve it.”

Jang Dong Yoon became a topic of conversation after dressing as a woman in the drama. Kim So Hyun commented, “He was so pretty that even the male staff members agreed he was pretty. I got jealous in the beginning and joked, ‘Do you think Nok Du is prettier than me?’ and the camera director said, ‘Of course not. Dong Joo is the prettiest.’ But he was truly beautiful. After seeing him dress like that so many times, I got used to it, but the senior actors who made special appearances were surprised to see him dressed up as a woman.”

Kim So Hyun also talked about her chemistry with Kang Tae Oh. She shared, “He gave off a strong first impression, but in reality, he was very gentle. Whenever I saw him seriously immerse himself in filming, I became serious as well. He took care of me very well like an older brother. He teased me a lot too. Later on in the drama, I really despised [his character], and he joked, ‘Don’t look at me with such hateful eyes.'”

Then she mentioned his character Yool Moo and honestly revealed, “I thought Yool Moo was really greasy. I felt he was too greasy when he was doing things like cutting the ice, and rather than being touched by his actions, I thought from Dong Joo’s perspective and assumed he was always that way. I also didn’t like the way the other gisaengs looked at me with jealousy whenever he did that in front of me. In real life, I like clean and simple [romance].”

kang-tae-oh-kim-so-hyun-jang-dong-yoon.j

Kim So Hyun addressed the rumor about her dating Jang Dong Yoon, saying, “Even though we were mistaken to be dating, I thought, ‘That could happen.’ It’s good to hear such a rumor. I was happy people thought our scenes together looked nice, and I filmed while laughing a lot. People said we looked good together, and I thought, ‘Me and him?’ but I couldn’t say anything because he might get upset.'”

Concerning the kiss scenes in the drama, she confessed, “Maybe it should be called ‘natural kisses’; I was so embarrassed because we had to film kisses like they’re seen in real life instead of focusing on getting the right angle. It’s not a big deal to film a kiss scene, but I got embarrassed because it was done like a kiss that is seen in real life. There were so many kissing scenes for a historical drama. In one interview, Jang Dong Yoon said it was just ‘business’, so I said, ‘Aren’t you drawing the line too firmly?’ and he said, ‘Why does it matter?’ I was embarrassed, so I was naturally shy as well. On the film set, the directors said it was just ‘business,’ so I was able to do [the kiss scenes] a little more comfortably.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1369051wpp/kim-so-hyun-talks-about-chemistry-with-the-tale-of-nokdu-cast-rumor-about-dating-jang-dong-yoon-and-more

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1