✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Watch: Jang Dong Yoon, Kim So Hyun, And Kang Tae Oh Reveal What To Look Out For In “Tale Of Nok-Du”

Watch: Jang Dong Yoon, Kim So Hyun, And Kang Tae Oh Reveal What To Look Out For In âTale Of Nok-Duâ

The cast of KBS’s “Tale of Nok-Du” shared the points to watch for in the upcoming drama!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Tale of Nok-Du” is a historical rom-com about a man named Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to enter a mysterious all-female community. There, he meets Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), a girl who wants to run away from her training as a gisaeng (female courtesan).

In a newly-released clip, the three main actors were asked to describe “Tale of Nok-Du” in five Korean syllables. Jang Dong Yoon chose “lawless historical drama.” He wittily stated, “I can’t give spoilers, but if you watch the drama, you’ll understand why.” He added, “In my memory, I believe this is the first drama in which a male character spends an extended amount of time disguised as a woman in a historical setting. I think that’s a big point to look out for.”

Kim So Hyun used “sweet afternoon nap” for her description. She explained, “‘Tale of Nok-Du’ is like a pretty fairy tale. I think this drama is like a nice dream you have while taking an afternoon nap.” She also highlighted the diverse and distinct characters that seem like they jumped right out of the original webtoon as a charm of the drama.

Finally, Kang Tae Oh, who plays the secretive Cha Yul Mu, described the drama as “a universal remedy.” He elaborated, “If you feel tired or lonely, this drama will be like a medicine to make you feel better.” He further compared the individuality of each of the characters to the various colors of the beautiful hanbok worn in the drama and said that viewers can anticipate the unique chemistry between the cast.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1353750wpp/watch-jang-dong-yoon-kim-so-hyun-and-kang-tae-oh-reveal-what-to-look-out-for-in-tale-of-nok-du

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

September Female Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

30.Kim So Hyun

https://www.soompi.com/article/1353966wpp/september-female-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed-2

Promotion TV board of #NokDuJeon showing on Yeongdeungpo Times Square .

EFCdivOVAAAy4Ny.jpg

cr:Shirleylaw twitter    jaffkim-ig

Also Woo Do Hwan (actor)  liked Jaffkim (drama producer) ig post about The Tale of Nokdu.

Shin Seung Ho ( Love Alarm's Ill Sik)  mentioned Kim Sohyun in his interview.

Shin Seung Ho has had the chance to work with is Kim So Hyun in the Netflix series “Love Alarm.” He said, “Regardless of age, I have such deep respect for Kim So Hyun and Kim Hyang Gi. When I was an athlete, I went through some struggles. As someone who knows what it’s like to focus on a single dream from a young age, I have so much respect for them and I think they’re so cool. Whenever I work with them, I have so much to learn from them. They’re friends I’m grateful to have.”

cr:soompi

• Like 4
  • Love 1

You’re How Old?!

Do you ever watch a K-Drama (or any series, for that matter) where the character is supposed to be a high school student and the actor playing the part looks at least a decade older? (I’m looking at you, “Beverly Hills, 90210”!)

Due to labor laws in which underage actors can’t work hours as long as adults, it’s understandable why showrunners would want older artists working on their set. But it’s also an interesting twist when younger actors and actresses play characters who are more mature.

Kim So-Hyun

Birthday: June 4, 1999 (20)

Kim co-starred with Yeo in “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” where she played the child version of a queen, who was in love with a king, who was in love with another woman.Got that? She was 18 when she filmed the series, “Radio Romance,” where she played an assistant writer of a radio program with five years of experience. Her youthful appearance aside, Kim has the gravitas to pull off just about any role, regardless of her age (or the character’s). Most recently, she wowed audiences in “Love Alarm” with her portrayal of a high school student trying to survive without any parents. She only had to age a few years for the flash forwards to portray a college student, but the maturity she projects is a rarity.

https://blog.kocowa.com/youre-how-old/

• Like 3

Watch: Jang Dong Yoon Searches For His True Identity With Kim So Hyun In Preview For “Tale Of Nok-Du”

KBS’s upcoming drama “Tale of Nok-Du” has released an intriguing new teaser!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Tale of Nok-Du” is a historical rom-com about a man named Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to enter a mysterious all-female community. There, he meets Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), a girl who wants to run away from her training as a gisaeng (female courtesan).

The new preview begins by giving hints about the secrets behind Jeon Nok Du’s childhood, with one man protecting a baby as another swings his sword. It then cuts to Jeon Nok Du as an adult. He’s shown as a tough warrior as he yells in a voiceover “Who are you? Why am I here?” before he walks down the street as a refined woman in a pink dress.

After entering an all-female community disguised as a woman, Jeon Nok Du encounters several mishaps. In one scene, he is cornered by several ladies as he nervously says, “Why are you acting like this towards another woman?”

Jeon Nok Du also comes to share a room with Dong Dong Joo. As she starts to undress while getting ready for bed, Jeon Nok Du sprays her with water in surprise and exclaims, “Don’t take off your clothes without saying anything!” Despite her initial prickly behavior towards him, Dong Dong Joo starts to warm up to Jeon Nok Du as he helps her with her chores.

The clip ends as secretive as it began. Jeon Nok Du uncovers a mysterious gathering in the forest. Dong Dong Joo has a sword pointed to her throat at the palace, and she asks Jeon Nok Du, “Why did you come to the community?” to which he replies, “I want to find out exactly who I am.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354332wpp/watch-jang-dong-yoon-searches-for-his-true-identity-with-kim-so-hyun-in-preview-for-tale-of-nok-du

• Like 2

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Have An Unusual First Encounter In âTale Of Nok-Duâ

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Have An Unusual First Encounter In “Tale Of Nok-Du”

MBC’s “Tale of Nok-Du” has unveiled images of the unique first meeting between Jang Dong Yoo and Kim So Hyun in the drama!

Tale-of-Nok-Du1.jpg

The newly-released images show Dong Dong Joo dressed in men’s traditional clothing and pulling back a bowstring, piquing viewer’s curiosity as to her story. Meanwhile, Jeon Nok Du is stealthily chasing someone before he comes across Dong Dong Joo. They exchange fierce gazes, marking the beginning of their entangled relationship.

A producer for the drama stated, “Nok Du and Dong Joo show exceptional chemistry in their first meeting after each escaping from an island village and a gibang (courtesan house), respectively. Viewers can also anticipate the romantic synergy of Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun as they immerse themselves in their roles.”

“Tale of Nok-Du” premieres September 30 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354383wpp/jang-dong-yoon-and-kim-so-hyun-have-an-unusual-first-encounter-in-tale-of-nok-du

Koala's Playground 's article about The Tale of Nokdu's couple poster

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/09/22/jang-dong-yoon-and-kim-so-hyun-are-pretty-as-a-picture-in-couple-poster-and-new-stills-for-the-tale-of-nokdu/#more-98646

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun, Jang Dong Yoon, And Kang Tae Oh Are All Smiles Behind The Scenes Of âTale Of Nok-Duâ

Kim So Hyun, Jang Dong Yoon, And Kang Tae Oh Are All Smiles Behind The Scenes Of “Tale Of Nok-Du”

The “Tale of Nok-Du” cast are glowing even behind the scenes!

On September 24, new behind-the-scenes photos of Kim So Hyun, Jang Dong Yoon, and Kang Tae Oh were revealed.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, historical romantic comedy “Tale of Nok-Du” tells the story of Jeon Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon), a man who disguises himself as a woman in order to enter a mysterious all-female community. In the community, he comes to meet Dong Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun), a gisaeng-in-training who wants nothing less than to become a gisaeng (female courtesan).

The photos show all three actors with big smiles and bright energy. Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun especially impress with their charisma, disguised as female and male respectively. Behind his romantic looks, Kang Tae Oh displays a cute charisma, fitting for his role as the mood-maker on set. As he lovingly looks upon Jang Dong Yoon, viewers can look forward to the pair’s relationship and chemistry.

Tale-of-NokDu1.jpg

A producer from the drama commented, “Jang Dong Yoon, Kim So Hyun, and Kang Tae Oh have the best chemistry. The bright energy that these young actors bring to the set has translated into tight teamwork. It will be good to look forward to the blinding synergy that these youthful actors bring to complete this historical rom-com.”

KBS 2TV’s “Tale of Nok-Du” premieres on September 30 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354674wpp/kim-so-hyun-jang-dong-yoon-and-kang-tae-oh-are-all-smiles-behind-the-scenes-of-tale-of-nok-du

• Like 3

Watch: Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon Jokingly Compete In Battle Of Beauty For “Tale Of Nok-Du” Poster Shoot

KBS’s upcoming drama “Tale of Nok-Du” has provided a behind-the-scenes look at the cast’s antics during the poster shoot!

The poster shoot begins with individual shots of Jang Dong Yoon. He explains that he’s gotten used to being dressed as a woman because he stays like that for the majority of the drama, but he still hasn’t quite adjusted to the overwhelmingly enthusiastic reactions of the people around him.

He becomes embarrassed when the female staff tease him and says, “I don’t think I’ll get this kind of reaction when I’m dressed as a man.” Throughout the shoot, he is constantly showered with praise, with the crew commenting that he looks like a cosmetics brand model and that he’s so pretty, to which Jang Dong Yoon replies, “Please don’t say I’m pretty!”

Kim So Hyun is the next to go in front of the camera. She gestures over to Jang Dong Yoon and quips, “Our female protagonist is over there.” While monitoring the pair’s couple poster shoot, Kim So Hyun jokes, “It’s so annoying. [Dong Yoon] looks like an elegant lady.” Despite the competitive atmosphere, Kim So Hyun says she feels satisfied with how pretty she looks and is complimented by the staff.

The three main leads also show off their friendly chemistry as they look over photos from the shoot. Kang Tae Oh comments to Jang Dong Yoon, “You look like a lily. This photo is really nice.” They admire a photo of Kim So Hyun next, and Jang Dong Yoon teases, “Is there such a pretty person on the cast?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354947wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoon-jokingly-compete-in-battle-of-beauty-for-tale-of-nok-du-poster-shoot

EFXD0zKVAAEV73V.jpg

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

I feel very sad and upset on how KBS promote this drama.  I hope our Sohyun can show her best and shine in this drama. No more traumatic Ruler :tears:

I don't think it'll be like Ruler. Yes Nokdu is the main center but if you see the covers of the books of webtoon ,Nokdu and Dongju's pictures cover of the 3 books ,Dongju and her best friend's picture is cover of a book. 4 books and Dongju are on the cover , all of them. So Dong Ju is important character like Nokdu.

Also I am very happy and have high hope for this drama. Sohyun also looks so happy. I hope get everyting very very good for her :)

Don't be sad ,be positive :))

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1