✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

What is your New Year's wish? KSY:I wish I won't get sick and always healthy. I want to continue my relationship with the actors I met in The Tale of Nokdu by cheering together next year. I hope everything goes well.

ELl1CnaU8AArWpp.jpg

ELl1DSuVUAE_89A.jpg

ELl1D3mVUAUsvWJ.jpg

cr:itsmedesh -twitter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I'm Bausch Lomb LACELLEL model Kim So Hyun. Guys, no longer Xmas is coming, everyone has prepared your Xmas plan, right?! In the white Xmas together with your family, friends and lovers under the warm atmosphere, create happy memories. Thanks for together with Bausch Lomb LACELLEL and Kim So Hyun in 2019. Next year I will work harder for Bausch Lomb again, please look forward to it. I will also show you guys a happy appearance via Bausch Lomb. In the upcoming new year, please have a lot of happiness ! Merry Christmas 

trasnlated by shirlley0604 ig

• Like 1

I finally binge watched bring it on ghost and liked it. The beginning episodes were slow but it quickly picked up pace and kim sohyun is great with action scenes. She should challenge herself with more action oriented roles if not in dramas then movies is a good place to experiment with action roles. I've come to the conclusion that kim sohyun picks good roles aside from good acting. She has a broad range.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

Mongsuk ig uptade

This post means she already sent Mongsuk to her usual dog hotel/pet home.. :lol: the Christmas tree is similar to the one in that hotel.:D

Have a safe flight and Happy holiday to Sohyun and family.. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, faye406 said:

This post means she already sent Mongsuk to her usual dog hotel/pet home.. :lol: the Christmas tree is similar to the one in that hotel.:D

Have a safe flight and Happy holiday to Sohyun and family.. 

Safe flight? Is she going somewhere? That dog of hers is a cutie.

1 hour ago, petunia said:

Safe flight? Is she going somewhere? That dog of hers is a cutie.

Yes she is.. In her recent interview, she's said that she's gonna spend her Christmas holiday at Czech with her family.. 

And big yes... She's really has a gorgeous side profile.

1.jpg

• Like 4