✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I really find this part surprising and a revelation that Sohyun is capable of this teasing :joy::joy:

But then again, i remebered she has a younger brother and i can now imagine that she will tease him whenever she can

And i can see shes really comfortable with Dong Yoon :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

lol that maybe the case. She learned from the experts. Or maybe she has this side already since the beginnng, i keep thinking yes bec growing up as a sister with a younger bro as well, its really satisfying to tease your bro this way  :joy::joy: 

usually this kind of teasing (to non blood related) requires great closeness or being comfortable really - to which i hope is true since i really want these two to become close friends then :heart:

Sorry im turning to be a shipper of these 2 :blush:

• Like 3

I think it's also related to her being more mature and confident. She is no more that ultra-ultra-shy 12 years old girl who could barely look Yoo Seung-ho in the face. She has worked with so many hot boys and knows they love a pretty girl who teases them.

Neither YDJ is shy at all. Maybe it's because he didn't take the acting route until he was 24, so he lived a "normal" life with its social development and things like that; something child actors may lack.

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon Share Favorite Scenes From “The Tale Of Nokdu”

The Tale of Nokdu” stars Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun picked their favorite scenes from the drama, shared fun behind-the-scenes stories, and more!

On the October 25 episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the two actors sat down for an interview to discuss the rising popularity of KBS’s “The Tale of Nokdu,” which continues to lead ratings for Monday-Tuesday dramas.

When asked what might be the secret to the drama’s success, Jang Dong Yoon attributed it to the unique chemistry between the two leads, while Kim So Hyun suggested that Jang Dong Yoon’s beauty when dressed as a woman was a large factor. Jang Dong Yoon said about his experience dressing as a woman, “At first, I was a bit confused since it was so unfamiliar. After awhile, though, I started to enjoy it.”

The actors also selected their favorite scenes from the drama. Kim So Hyun chose the scene in which her character, Dong Dong Joo, rides on a swing while remembering the time she spent with her family. She explained, “The scene really encompasses all the things that Dong Joo has been through in her past and her desire to move forward after meeting Nok Du, so I thought a lot about [how to act for it].” She hilariously added that the stylist put a lot of hairspray in her bangs to keep them neat as she swung back and forth.

Kim-So-Hyun-11.jpg

On the other hand, Jang Dong Yoon chose the kiss scene between his character Nok Du and Cha Yul Moo (played by Kang Tae Oh). He stated, “I was looking forward to it because I thought it would be fun. I was also really nervous. I wanted to do well, but when it came time to actually do it, I couldn’t!” drawing laughter and teasing remarks from the interviewer and his co-star.

“The Tale of Nokdu” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

cr:soompi

• Like 2

1 hour ago, petunia said:

I have a question. Does kim sohyun actually run that instagram account? It looks like a fan account in every way. Why is she following over 6000 people?

Actually a lot of fans asked the same question and Sohyun personally answered that she's the one running her social media accounts. She used to follow fans way back 2015-2016 era that's why she follows 6000+ accounts now (that was 7000+ before actually). Unfortunately, her social media account content is 99% advertisement and 1% about Mongsuk. She almost never posts about her personal life (thus earning her the title "ninja Sso" from fans). Her Korean fans even call her accounts "promotion bot" at times XD

She used to post about her personal life more 3-4 years ago (ratio's about 3% personal and 97% advertisement) but ever since her hiatus last year and after creating Mongsuk's IG account, she posts even less. That's why you need to be a detective to follow her haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, petunia said:

I have a question. Does kim sohyun actually run that instagram account? It looks like a fan account in every way. Why is she following over 6000 people?

It really is her account and she does run it. She’s the kind of person who would befriend people easily. Every project she’s in, she’ll always exchange media info with her Coworkers. She uses her acct to advertise her work mostly. In a sense it’s a work acct but she’ll at times post normal things. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1