✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun is trending on Naver

1. Hot topic #LoveAlarm Kim So Hyun

2. Top read articles on Naver

3: Kim So Hyun “I have been single since birth” with majority of the comments from male readers

EDcPnNxUwAEmVoE.jpg

EDcPnNvU8AAwzqY.jpg

cr:Lily_CFC -twitter

And this comment for her single life :)))))999

EDcRzi6U8AA9MyF.jpg

cr:RanRaihan03 -twitter

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Zenithnews interviewed Sohyun

Kim So-hyun said, "I gave and received good chemistry with all the actors. But among them, the person who gave me the most energy is Taecyeon Oppa. Because he was so passionate and enthusiastic, I really enjoyed the filming." .

• Like 4

Also The Tale of Nokdu ,Jang Dong Yoon become a hot topic on Naver.

Sohyun 's interview

-Did you know the original? ▶ I saw it in the series. I got along with JoJo, but I worried about synchro rate. There were a lot of virtual castings and other people mentioned so much that I worry if I can do it. My favorite webtoon was a burden for me. It's good, but I had to do this, but there seemed to be a lot of conflict. There was a lot of worries.
-
-The reason why she appeared ▶ After hearing about the role, I was grateful that (production team ) thought of me as the role.. Also Netflix was unfamiliar but new. I was curious about the environment and the result because it was not a real-time work. There was no big difference from the existing drama, but it seems different from the director's point of view.
-
-love alarm app seems well implemented. ▶ It was amazing. To some extent, it was amazing to have an app with visuals. At the same time, it was a bit childish, and I wondered how it would be implemented on the screen.
-
-The ambient reaction is. ▶ I saw a lot in the community and around. "Love cells survive. It was fun. I think you did pretty good. Some also told me that the synchro rate was better than I thought. It seems that there weren't many bad reactions.
-
-Jung Ga-ram said , love is Sun-oh and marriage is Hye-young. ▶ Both are attractive. It is often said that Hye-young is close to a good man and Sun-oh is close to a bad man. I feel attracted , Sunoh like burning love and Hye-young feels soaking warmly. In reality, I would choose Hye-young. With bad men are likely to suffer a lot. (Laugh) I heard a lot of stories around me. My mind was very hard when I acted with Sun-oh. It took a long time to understand why Jojo broke up with Sun-oh.

The love with Sun-oh is really exciting and good, but on the other hand, I'd be overwhelmed and hurt.

Transleted by shirlley0604  -ig

• Like 4

Sohyun: I have no dating experience yet. I'll tell when there's good news.

We are waiting for good news:D

-Do you have a Jojo-like love experience? ▶ I didn't have this kind of painful love. Every time I do a drama, I tell myself I'm really in love. Otherwise I will not able to immersed. I immerse that I really like this actor. When Jojo had a hard time meeting Sunoh, I also had a hard time. We like each other and want to meet , so I'll think should I feel so sad ?(laugh)
-
- didn't have any dating experience at the last interview. ▶ It's still Motae solo. Failed to molt. I'd inform you if there is good news. Since I'm romance in my work, I think romance isn't so necessary in reality. It seems to be exhausting enough emotionally while acting.
When you immerse yourself in the situation when shooting, and love dating as the role. At the same time, I may think 'what am I doing?' (Laugh) Rather, when I come back to reality, I don't think so much. By the way, I wanted to have a fresh school uniform and hand in hand while shooting this work. There was a lot of regret. (Laugh) I didn't think about dating in school. Why not? I want to.
-
-What kind of style do you like? ▶ I don't have experience for fall in love at first sight, so I don't have much love. Therefore, it seems that Hyeyoung was better at 'Love Alarm'. Slowly approaching and slowly knowing love will be more fluttering.
-
-More experience than Song Kang Jung Ga-ram. ▶ Since I have more experience, I talked a lot to give my best advice. There is usually a lot of mischief, but both are very serious and passionate when acting. We were able to act as we talked a lot with each other. As we became comfortable, we talked about the awkward parts and regret.

Child actress turn as an adult performer seems to have a lot of concerns. -
▶ Before I was 20, I was in a hurry. As an adult, when a young image remained and disturbed, there was anxiety. I was worried about not having to and had a very hard time. I'm 20 but nothing change. Is it a little mature outside? Not wanting to be a full grown-up as it was the best fit. I didn't quit acting for a year or two, but I wanted to be seen as an adult. I thought it would be better to leave it to the passage of time. The seniors also said, 'Do everything you do at your age.' In this work, I did not mind wearing a school uniform and tried to perform slowly. I thought that if I worked hard you would look at me as mature.
-
-Have you changed your posture as a child actress? -
▶ Dramas that reflect a lot of realistic feelings are not gaining popularity. I can feel the real thrill. I seem to prefer something more natural than something much decorated. I also refer to the performances of my seniors, and I think it's more comfortable to let them go naturally and naturally than they are too obvious and exaggerated. That seems to be a different point than that of child actress.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1st Kakao M Actor Audition]
First integrated audition with Kakao M and the 6 largest actor management companies in Korea . -
✔️ Online reception
2019.09.09-10.06 . -
✔️ Eligibility
Born in 1984-2003, regardless of gender or nationality . -
✔️Details ▶ Kakao M Actors Facebook: http://facebook.com/kakaoMactors .
#Kakao M #Kakao M #KkaoMactorsAudition #BHEntertainment #E&TStory#Management soop #King Kong by Starship #JWide Company #AwesomeEnt

(shirlley0604 -ig)

• Like 4

Sohyun's interview

So Hyun said she was very sorry for her ex-boyfriend Il Shik, saying his character is the biggest victim of #LoveAlarm app.

So Hyun also mentioned that she and Shin Seung Ho (the actor played Il Shik) has became very close through Love Alarm, they often met for pre–filming preparation. She also hope that if there is ss2, Il Shik will meet a better person than Jojo while burst out laughing

cr:Lily_CFC  -twitter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kim So Hyun Explains Why It Doesn’t Bother Her That She’s Never Been in a Relationship

Kim So Hyun has always been single, and she’s A-okay with that.

Kim So Hyun, who is currently drawing a lot of attention with her Netflix drama, Love Alarm, recently spoke to a news outlet about never having been in a relationship.

Kim So Hyun shared, “I’m 21 years old right now. Since I’m still young, it doesn’t feel weird that I’ve never been in a relationship before.

She also confessed, “I also feel like I don’t date because I act in so many romance dramas.

Kim So Hyun explained, “The dating life in dramas isn’t always happy and good. There are conflicts and times that are difficult. So once the drama is over, I sort of feel like I just got out of a real relationship.

She then added, “I’ve yet to meet someone who I’ve adored for a long time or felt the need to confess my feelings to. But if I do meet someone like that, I’d tell them. I believe in having an adventurous spirit in life.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Kim So Hyun Is Unimpressed With Gisaeng Training In Upcoming Rom-Com “Tale Of Nok-Du”

In the latest stills, Kim So Hyun wears beautiful hanbok with a more modern asymmetrical haircut, described as Dong Dong Joo’s trademark.

Dong Dong Joo is a strong character with an inability to stand idle in the face of injustice. She’s skilled in craftsmanship, but completely bereft of talent when it comes to dance, music, and rhythm, all skills required of a gisaeng.

In one still, she gives a sweet smile to the person opposite her, while in the others, she appears cold and wholly unimpressed with the gisaeng training, practicing dance with her much younger fellow students.

78207825968742478f2fb5c830186471.jpeg?s=

kim-so-hyun-tale-of-nokdu-0.jpg

Kim So Hyun said, “Dong Joo is a character who only looks forward towards her goal. She’s brusque and has trouble expressing her emotions, but her stubbornness is lovable. She pushes forward no matter what she is tasked with, but on the inside, she’s incredibly warm, and she gets embarrassed easily. Because she doesn’t reveal her emotions much, I’m imagining what she really feels as I’m acting. Please look forward to ‘Tale of Nok-Du.’ The drama is happy and fun and will unwind any frustrations you have.”

“Tale of Nok-Du” premieres September 30 and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

kim-so-hyun-tale-of-nokdu-00.jpg

Source (1)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Dear, wrong link :D

:sweatingbullets: I deleted the link :)

Kim So Hyun is a lovely bob-cut, Joseon-era girl in still cuts for KBS2 drama 'Tale of Nokdu'

1567562301-kimsohyun.jpg

KBS2's upcoming Mon-Tues drama 'Joseon Romantic Comedy - Tale of Nokdu' has released new, individual still cuts of the lovely female lead, Kim So Hyun!

In 'Tale of Nokdu', Kim So Hyun plays the role of a rebellious courtesan-in-training, Dong Dong Joo. The character boasts a trademark hairstyle of an out-of-the-ordinary, bob-cut in the Joseon era, as she lives her day to day rebelling against her training. While Dong Dong Joo may be terrible at all things that courtesans need to know how to do like singing and dancing, she's great with her hands and with tools. 

Meanwhile, 'Tale of Nokdu' also starring Jang Dong Yoon as a man who goes undercover dressed as a woman into the village of widowers, premieres this September 30 at 10 PM KST!

1567561927-1.jpg

1567561928-3.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/09/kim-so-hyun-is-a-lovely-bob-cut-joseon-era-girl-in-still-cuts-for-kbs2-drama-tale-of-nokdu

• Like 3

Kim So Hyun Explains Why It Doesn’t Bother Her That She’s Never Been in a Relationship

Kim So Hyun has always been single, and she’s A-okay with that.

YcUSha5amq5BL5OCcjS1WX69kWSd-uNcA56ZVF12

Kim So Hyun, who is currently drawing a lot of attention with her Netflix drama, Love Alarm, recently spoke to a news outlet about never having been in a relationship.

Kim So Hyun shared, “I’m 21 years old right now. Since I’m still young, it doesn’t feel weird that I’ve never been in a relationship before.

She also confessed, “I also feel like I don’t date because I act in so many romance dramas.

Kim So Hyun explained, “The dating life in dramas isn’t always happy and good. There are conflicts and times that are difficult. So once the drama is over, I sort of feel like I just got out of a real relationship.

She then added, “I’ve yet to meet someone who I’ve adored for a long time or felt the need to confess my feelings to. But if I do meet someone like that, I’d tell them. I believe in having an adventurous spirit in life.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-hyun-actress-korean-relationship-single-solo/

• Like 4

Sohyun's interview

Q. What is the similarity between Kim So-hyun and Kim Jo-Jo?
-
A. Similarities to Jojo are positive aspects of trying to overcome difficult situations. Among Jojo's lines, "I will 'not crinkled' and 'will not crumble' . She is similar to trying to overcome so positively like me.
Personality itself does not resemble much. Jojo's introvert, quiet, and stacked up, these things resemble me in my teens, but they are different from me today. When I was a teenager, I couldn't say what I wanted to do, and I endured even if it was hard. Such appearances of Jojo looked like mine. So it was frustrating. there was no such thing of uncomfortable when acting here.
-
Q. What did you think hard in acting Kim Jo-jo? -
A. Jojo is darker than the original. Sun-oh would have been like a light to meet a good child. However, my cousin Gulmi (Gomin-si) told me about the past, and I had a hard time with my friend Django (gijera). Sometimes it felt overwhelming. Such a situation led to separation from Sunoh. As I tried to take all the damage, I was tired. Gradually, I felt like Jojo's heart. It was a hard part emotionally. Still, I felt a lot of empathy when I put a shield on ‘Love Alarm’ to break up with Sun-oh.
-
Q. What did you get after “love alarm”?
-
A. I've acted like this emotionally deep before. This time, I seemed to be able to cry more sincerely and express my deepest feelings by breaking up with Sunoh and liking him. I can't explain it precisely, but should I say that I'm more internally mature than before? I think I am acting better.
Maybe I went through a transitional period. When I was 19 to 20, it was a bit difficult until I shot 'Iove alarm'. I was more depressed than I thought, and I had a hard time with my standards. So there was no confidence, and it was hard to stand in front of people. “Love alarm,” was tough to do , but it's a great opportunity for me and I find courage. First time didn't see the viewer's reaction right away. It's a drama that started so I felt the painful or hard feelings I felt before helped me.

Q. What has changed since you became an adult?
-
A. At the beginning of puberty, there have been many efforts to change gradually. After such transitional period, I become mentally comfortable, so it seems that the bright and enjoyable appearances are coming out. Now energy is much better than before, and it seems brighter. I think this is what I really like.
-
When I was 20, I didn't feel that I was an adult. Since I was 21, I have a light beer with my mom or a friend. Beer is a good way to enjoy yourself. And I couldn't play around with the actors in the past, but I went to the game room with the actors of 'love alarm’ and played bowling together. I did it for the first time. Really nice. I felt like hanging out with my friends when I was in school. I wanted to do small things. Going to the cinema often was a great pleasure for me.

cr:shirlley0604 -ig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kakao M To Hold Large-Scale Acting Audition With 6 Entertainment Agencies

Kakao M To Hold Large-Scale Acting Audition With 6 Entertainment Agencies

Kakao M will be teaming up with various agencies to find the next Hallyu star!

On September 5, it was revealed that Kakao M will be holding the “Kakao M Actors Audition” with six management companies: Management SOOP, BH Entertainment, Awesome ENT, E&T Story Entertainment, J,Wide-Company, and King Kong by Starship, the acting division of Starship Entertainment. This will be the first time for large management companies housing the nation’s top actors to hold a combined audition to discover new actors.

Kakao M, which is actively carrying out its original video contents business, including TV dramas and digital short-form contents, expects to establish a “strong group of actors” along with its original lineup of 130 actors by discovering potential Hallyu stars with tremendous talent through the audition. In addition, the company is planning to secure original IPs for content and continue making investments to strengthen production capabilities. Kakao M will also create synergy with its prominent actors and actresses and secure a competitive edge in its unique video content.

A source from Kakao M stated, “In addition to original super-IPs and imaginative creators, actors who breathe life into the content are also very important factors that determine the competitiveness of original content. While fully supporting our existing actors’ challenges and growth, we are actively engaged in exploring new actors with potential and continuously expanding the influence of the group of actors.”

201909050929343811.jpg

The auditions will be conducted through four rounds with both an online application and offline acting screening, and experts from the six management companies will participate as judges.

The winner will have the chance to sign an exclusive contract with one of the respective management companies and appear in dramas and various videos produced by Kakao M.

Anyone born between 1984 and 2003 is eligible for the audition, and they will be able to apply through Kakao M’s homepage, Kakao M Actors’ social media account, and casting platform MUSE’s mobile application from September 9 until October 6. The first round of successful applicants will be notified individually starting from mid-October.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1350391wpp/kakao-m-to-hold-large-scale-acting-audition-with-6-entertainment-agencies

• Like 1