✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Netflix Korea twitter update to invite fans for applying for attending [love alarm ] greetings stage event, most probably able to preview the drama. Each winner can bring 1 friend, totally 200 people can attend the event. It's really good news for Korean fans  the event will hold on August 20 at 7pm Korea time.

cr:Shirlley0604 -ig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Script reading for Joseon dynasty rom-com drama Tale of Nokdu

nokdujeons.jpg

In June, the first script read for Tale of Nokdu was held, and stills of the synergistically-working actors were just recently released. This drama is based on a popular Naver web comic by the same name, and it is set in a mysterious widows’ village where an unexpected and refreshing story takes place.

Jang Dong-yoon (Dance Sports Girls) stars as the titular Jeon Nokdu (Korean translation: Mung bean pancake) who disguises himself as a woman to hide in the village, and Kim So-hyun (Love Alarm) plays a prickly gisaeng-in-training who doesn’t want to become a gisaeng. They both enter the widows’ village carrying their own secrets, and end up somehow falling in love.

At the script read, PD Kim Dong-hee (Fight My Way) and writers Im Ye-jin (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) and Baek So-yeon (Kang Deok-soon’s Love History) were present. Further, in addition to the main couple, the following actors were present: Kang Tae-oh (My First First Love), Jung Jun-ho (SKY Castle), Kim Tae-woo (Different Dream), Lee Seung-joon (Hotel Del Luna), Lee Moon-shik (Fiery Priest), Song Geon-hee (Love Alarm), Jo Soo-hyang (Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food), Go Geon-han (Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo).

nokdujeons2.jpg

Kim So-hyun’s character, Dong Dong-joo (Dong-joo literally means rice wine in Korean), is a by-the-book gal who can’t stand to see injustice happening in front of her, and uses her refreshingly direct words to help those around her. 5urprise’s Kang Tae-oh plays a sexy Joseon chef, named Cha Yul-moo (Korean Translation: Wormwood tea), who falls in love with Dong Dong-joo. His character is an original one that actually is not part of the source web comic series.

Jung Jun-ho plays a power-obsessed King Gwanghae who is on a risky precipice of politics, whereas Kim Tae-woo plays his faithful friend and follower. Moon-shik plays a general who was the greatest swordsman in Joseon during his heyday, and he’s supposed to have great comic chemistry with his daughter, played by rookie actress Park Da-yeon, as they bicker back and forth in heavy satoori.

As for Nokdu’s family, Lee Seung-joon plays his father who has rigid principles and a disposition to match, and Song Geon-hee plays his older brother. In the widows’ village, Jo Soo-hyang plays a widow by day and soldier by night, and Go Geon-han plays someone who came to manage a minor issue at the village.

Upcoming Monday-Tuesday KBS drama Tale of Nokdu will begin airing on September 30.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/script-reading-for-joseon-dynasty-rom-com-drama-tale-of-nokdu/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Korean drama The Tale of Nokdu script reading

Korean Drama The Tale of Nokdu

There is nothing like a script reading to get me all a flutter for a new drama series. Case in point with The Tale of Nokdu, which I had no clue about until I saw that their script reading photos where out and delicious looking. So, of course I had to do some digging.

The script reading actually took place way back in June at the KBS broadcasting station, which, I guess, is where all the KBS script readings happen. Though I have heard of script readings occurring at Studio Dragon, you know, whenever Studio Dragon has their hands in a project. But, I don’t think they are doing this one as they have their hands full with Arthdal right now. Actually, they should probably put some more hands on Arthdal.

The Tale of Nokdu, starring  Jang Dong-yoonKim So-hyun, and Kang Tae-oh, is a period piece set in the Joseon Dynasty about a man who is hiding out from his marriage obsessed family, though he is doing it in a village that is only filled with women. So, naturally, he has to dress like a woman! It all makes sense. They are looking for a man, this town is all women, there is no way he would be here right? Hey, I believe it. But more importantly, I want it!

While there, he falls for a bumbling gisaeng in training who does not really want to be a giseang anyway, thanks. She would much rather tinker and build things. And of course we have the gisaengs childhood related friend that will do anything for her and also happens to be a great cook. Um, second lead, I may be rooting for you already.

The Tale of Nokdu will start airing September 30th, 2019 on KBS2. It will air on Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 KST!

https://www.dramamilk.com/script-reading-alert-for-kbs2-drama-series-the-tale-of-nokdu/

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Stars Celebrate Korean National Liberation Day

August 15 is National Liberation Day in Korea, the day when the country celebrates its liberation from Japanese occupation in 1945. It is a public holiday, and it is celebrated in both North and South Korea.

Many celebrities posted on social media on August 15 to mark the important day in Korean history. Many expressed their gratitude to those who fought and sacrificed themselves for independence and promised to never forget.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1345778wpp/stars-celebrate-korean-national-liberation-day

• Like 2

Netflixkr uptade

Love Alarm, late summer"
Here is where the heart is virtuous,
Enjoy romantic moments in the exciting experience zone -
Operating Period: August 18, 2019 – 9.01 (Sun)
Operating hours: 16:00 – 22:00 (Daytime_Free viewing) . (Shirlley0604 -ig)

ECOSJMbU0AAoJlP.jpg

ECOSKr4U0AEP4RK.jpg

ECOSLROU0AAXivh.jpg

Spoiler

ECOSKENU4AMFbBq.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1