✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, yamashi02 said:

The Radio Romance team seems to be live shooting as early as now and I am worried about the condition of the actors and the drama itself. I know I should be talking about the drama in its thread (tho I haven't checked whether RR has its own thread here in soompi), but I am having issues with the editing of the scenes and the direction of the script in general, though maybe it's just me. But I'm thankful that the ratings is still intact despite the Olympics.

Anybody knows when is Hanyang University's entrance ceremony? I hope Sohyun will be able to attend despite her hectic shooting for Radio Romance.

Have a nice day everyone!

I think it is a bit scary how the live shooting works even at odd hours too. For example, they are shooting last night and that scene will be used for today's episode. It's like no room for mistake because they work under pressure. I think this is the norm culture there. I can see that in any other live shooting drama too. Compared to Ruler, this is much better. While in Ruler they claiming it is pre-produced drama but in the end, it almost becomes like live shooting drama as they finished their shooting just three days before the final episodes. They are mentally exhausted. I think for Sso, more or less this pressure of shooting is the same but in lighter mood as RR genre more to melodrama romance + slice of life (not romance comedy tho, as recent episodes turn to dark real fast)

Yes, I agree with the poor editing team and also direction. Editing and transition from scene to the next scene is so sluggish and quite amateur while the direction for certain zooming, is not needed and they should capture more on the cinematography. As I can see from the released still, they release very beautiful pictures with beautiful scenery but we can't see it in that drama. It is quite a loss for them I think.  No to mention, I think there are certain scenes that just comes as a filler to the episode and not bring much significance right now.

I'm not sure when she will enter the HYU or in which semester, but I think she already recorded the congratulatory message for the university's entrance ceremony in the middle of December. If referring to the HYU schedules, the Spring semester class will start on March 2 and for Fall, the class will start on September 3.

• Like 3

@yamashi02 

yah, thanks peripera, I pray sohyun be the ambassador of the brand of the face shop or products in aritatum. the face shop with the concept of a natural story. very suitable for sohyun. 

about the hanyang university's schedule, 28 February orientation, and then 2 March on the first day of the spring semester.I dont know that's the valid schedule from the university or not. if this is the valid schedule I hope sohyun do it well both university life and shooting life.

about radio romance team, I'm glad we can see their interaction with each other. hopefully they make a joyfull memories on the set.

about the editing in radio romance I admit is less smooth and it is clearly visible to the audience. I hope they fix it and everything goes well.

oh, hmm about the face shop ex-brand ambassador is suzy, now suzy be new face of lancome, about the face shop is friend of kakao. What do u think guys? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

I think it is a bit scary how the live shooting works even at odd hours too. For example, they are shooting last night and that scene will be used for today's episode. It's like no room for mistake because they work under pressure. I think this is the norm culture there. I can see that in any other live shooting drama too. Compared to Ruler, this is much better. While in Ruler they claiming it is pre-produced drama but in the end, it almost becomes like live shooting drama as they finished their shooting just three days before the final episodes. They are mentally exhausted. I think for Sso, more or less this pressure of shooting is the same but in lighter mood as RR genre more to melodrama romance + slice of life (not romance comedy tho, as recent episodes turn to dark real fast)

Yes, I agree with the poor editing team and also direction. Editing and transition from scene to the next scene is so sluggish and quite amateur while the direction for certain zooming, is not needed and they should capture more on the cinematography. As I can see from the released still, they release very beautiful pictures with beautiful scenery but we can't see it in that drama. It is quite a loss for them I think.  No to mention, I think there are certain scenes that just comes as a filler to the episode and not bring much significance right now.

I'm not sure when she will enter the HYU or in which semester, but I think she already recorded the congratulatory message for the university's entrance ceremony in the middle of December. If referring to the HYU schedules, the Spring semester class will start on March 2 and for Fall, the class will start on September 3.

I think the reason why Ruler resulted to live shooting instead of what they claimed as pre-produced is because of the changes that happened with the staff and crew. Heard there were last minutes changes in the director and a second writer was added at the latter half of the drama plus the fact that one actress left the shooting midway so they have to reshoot the scenes again. Also filming was postponed many times because of the weather. But I agree that Ruler was basically physically draining to shoot (plus the amount of hate she received because of the Han Ga Eun character) while RR is lighter.

Glad to know I'm not the only one noticing the editing in RR. Also have to agree so much that there are unnecessary scenes that can be disregarded. Wasn't really able to invest in some parts because I felt more explanation should have been given to that scene so that viewers can relate more. Currently I feel the plot is a bit shaky (sorry really have to be honest about it!) So I hope everything goes well in the next episodes. Nevertheless I understand that the team lacks time and probably why a lot of filler scenes appear in the drama. MJH, the PD of RR, is also the PD of Page Turner which I love so much so I don't know why the directing is a bit odd.

Yup, she recorded a congratulatory message for the students last December (one person even posted on FB about his experience meeting her in Hanyang and how it was like paradise since she's so beautiful lol). I have a feeling that she'll enter Hanyang this spring because she seems excited going to college. September seems so late, unless she's planning to take on another project right after RR.

2 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

@yamashi02 

yah, thanks peripera, I pray sohyun be the ambassador of the brand of the face shop or products in aritatum. the face shop with the concept of a natural story. very suitable for sohyun. 

about the hanyang university's schedule, 28 February orientation, and then 2 March on the first day of the spring semester.I dont know that's the valid schedule from the university or not. if this is the valid schedule I hope sohyun do it well both university life and shooting life.

about radio romance team, I'm glad we can see their interaction with each other. hopefully they make a joyfull memories on the set.

about the editing in radio romance I admit is less smooth and it is clearly visible to the audience. I hope they fix it and everything goes well.

oh, hmm about the face shop ex-brand ambassador is suzy, now suzy be new face of lancome, about the face shop is friend of kakao. What do u think guys? 

Same here! I kind of wish she'll take faceshop or maybe etude? Or if Klairs decides to get a model (since their products are superb!). I personally don't like too much make up of Peripera so I hope Sohyun goes for more natural one since she looks best in light and natural make up.

• Like 4

@Mongsukie Pleaseee the face shop new brand ambassador is kim so hyun. Cause the face shop is kakao friend sohyun under leon entertaiment/kakaom Hahaha :D. Its related right lol

About etude, hmmm etude concept is similar to peripera, etude brings the concept of teenagers cheerful. I agree with klairs too, cause klairs focuses on skin care which is of course about natural. :D omg really curious about sohyun new cf . Cosmetic product?, shoes? Or purse? :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

@Mongsukie Pleaseee the face shop new brand ambassador is kim so hyun. Cause the face shop is kakao friend sohyun under leon entertaiment/kakaom Hahaha :D. Its related right lol

About etude, hmmm etude concept is similar to peripera, etude brings the concept of teenagers cheerful. I agree with klairs too, cause klairs focuses on skin care which is of course about natural. :D omg really curious about sohyun new cf . Cosmetic product?, shoes? Or purse? :D

I hope it's a skincare... hmm since Geurim is a good drinker, how about a soju endorsement? Haha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, faye406 said:

The greetings was uploaded through her personal Weibo account

IMG_20180216_115015.jpg

I guess she get the account. Yeay!

Oh happy to hear that. But she'll probably edit the profile description since I can still see SidusHQ there.

Sohyun also did New Year greeting for Viu Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Hallyu indeed.

• Like 4