✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 12/28/2017 at 7:57 PM, godhunters said:

sorry for reposing this photos of Sohyun but i really love it, a simple photos that show her elegant aura and natural beauty.this one a keeper.

On 12/28/2017 at 9:05 PM, faye406 said:

I love the earrings! Looks so simple and sweet on her!

Yes the pic is very pretty. Simple and elegant especially the earrings match well.

11 hours ago, godhunters said:

Look like the curly hair is to stay in RR, fan taken pic of Sohyun from the back. Loving this hair style on her and glad it will be her hair style in RR. Haha, probably to make her look 20++ age. :D

Exactly one month to go finally some fan captured pics are coming out!

Don't know if the hair actually make KSH younger or older but really like the hairstyle so am glad we get to see it for the drama.

Thank you @summerstorm444 for sharing those updates. 

We see KSH driving scenes! Wasn't expecting it to happen so soon but like the sound of it!

Hope KSH can get driving license in real life also soon.

No romcom is complete without fated child meeting part! :lol: 

The child version actress is same as the young girl in Mystery Teacher? Isn't she from KSH ex-agency?

Her styling is similar to KSH look in Man of Vendatta with the red scarf.

And is LEW also in the scenes with child actors? Is he young version of someone? 

35 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Tomorrow gonna be MBC Drama Awards day! 

Do you think KSH will attend the event?

Hope KSH attend the MBC Drama Awards tomorrow and wins many awards for Ruler.

When will E&T Story set up SNS and website for schedule updates.

Hope they do it very soon. It has been very long without KSH activities updates!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

Tomorrow gonna be MBC Drama Awards day! 

Do you think KSH will attend the event?

I think she will come, because.. why not? :ph34r: hehe and about the award, yeah i really hope she'll win :) I think she has high chance to win because so far, the toughest rival is Hospital Ship/HJW, Rebel may not be their rival because looks like it will compete for different category (based on what i  saw in 2015&2016 MBC Award, dramas in Wed-Thurs time slot is compete with each other while Rebel was in Mon-Tues time slot, but, lets see..)

There are likely 3 categories where Sohyun will compete: Top Excellence Award for miniseries or Excellence Award for miniseries, and Popularity Award.

I'm praying the best for our girl~!:):heart:

Btw, is it just me who feel that MBC Award publication is too quiet? I don't even know who are the MCs and presenters :huh:

• Like 2

well,things certainly is quite regarding MBC award because of the strike, and the scaling down of the event. 

Here also hoping for the best for our girl, and hope she will attend it too. Nevertheless, she certainly did well in Ruler as evidence in her winning the Korean hallyu award just few weeks ago, though would like to see her also get some award in this event.

and oh ya, after this MBC award event, i certainly wish sohyunnie will distant herself from MBC for some times as they really leave a bad impression on me and the public for so many reason,unless she meet with a really good script/writer and production crews/PD, also hoping my prayer for her to be able to work on the three cable channel (OCN,TVN and JTBC) will be heard this coming 2018.

• Like 3

Here is the links for MBC Drama Awards Live streaming for all those interested. It starts at 9PM KST.

aqstream.com/mbc/MBC

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

@loveiskim The MCs are Oh Sang Jin and Kim Sung Ryung.

Normally MCs are people who have dramas with the network that year but don't think either have dramas with MBC this year.

Not sure about other presenters. MBC is very quiet with their award ceremony this year.

Even the nominees have not been properly announced this year.

Really hope KSH does attend and win awards for all the hardwork for Ruler.

Even though the drama was writing mess KSH did very good acting and deserves to be rewarded for that.

Both leads deserve many awards for keeping Ruler in the first place. It is their highest rated prime time drama since 2015.

8 hours ago, godhunters said:

and oh ya, after this MBC award event, i certainly wish sohyunnie will distant herself from MBC for some times as they really leave a bad impression on me and the public for so many reason,unless she meet with a really good script/writer and production crews/PD, also hoping my prayer for her to be able to work on the three cable channel (OCN,TVN and JTBC) will be heard this coming 2018.

Completely agree! Don't want to see KSH anywhere near MBC after today ceremony.

Really hope KSH can do a drama with OCN, TVN or JTBC very soon!

But also want to see KSH do movie because its been a long time since Pure Love.

Fanboy KDY reacting to KSH name! :lol:

Don't really understand the situation but it seems he is reading a letter of someonelse?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:
kdy reaction really cute hahaha. I hope sohyun and kdj become good friends on the set of radio romance drama.

Thank you for sharing the translation! Was waiting for this!

So it is a letter to our KSH! And KDY face while reading it is so cute! 

Almost feels like prank letter someone sent on purpose because they knew he would be the MC!

Or maybe the staff plan it! :lol:

Yes hope KSH and KDY can become very good friends and look forward to their scenes if any and BTS interactions!

The letter description of KSH surprise expression is very accurate!

Wonder who this person is? Hope KSH hear this segment. :lol: 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Hahaha.. The letter came at the right time when KDY became the MC last night.

BTW, love to know that KSH always keep in touch with her junior high school mates..  Stay healthy Sohyunah! Don't skip your lunch too! 

Agree, KSH meeting up with her junior high school classmates and keeping touch like a regular person!

Always so grounded and relateable uri Sso!

19 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:

@mindstar I hope so, sohyun hear this. then sohyun mentions the person in her interview. hahaha today i hope we get good news about sohyun in mbc drama award. Let's pray.

Yes pray KSH attend the awards ceremony today and win many awards for Ruler!

Haven't been able to participate in the forum properly for sometime so looking forward to lots of news and updates today for KSH!

Hope we can have many good news and discussions today!

12 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Her congratulatory message to Hanyang University freshmen I guess. Not a video tho. Just a pic.

Wow! Can't believe KSH already a university student!

How much time has passed! :o

Does anyone have the video for this? Hopefully someone will upload it soon!

Or maybe it'll only play during the new term ceremony in March? :huh:

• Like 2

@faye406 @mindstar @Melati Huda So the "Kim So Hyun" is really refer to our Sohyun right? I thought i read some comments which wasn't sure about it :D

the message is cute but cheesy at the same time lol:tongue: if it from her fans, it'll felt more heart-warming but if it from a (boy) friend from her peer, that would sounds so cheesy for me hahahahahah sorry :lol:

about KDY, i really hope they can be a good friend too! Isn't it has been awhile for Sohyun to have a co-star whose age isn't too older than her? They only 2 years apart:)

• LOL 2

The Red Carpet has just started! 

Still no news about KSH attending or nominations!

Hope for the best and wish for KSH win many awards at the ceremony!

3 hours ago, loveiskim said:

@faye406 @mindstar @Melati Huda So the "Kim So Hyun" is really refer to our Sohyun right? I thought i read some comments which wasn't sure about it :D

the message is cute but cheesy at the same time lol:tongue: if it from her fans, it'll felt more heart-warming but if it from a (boy) friend from her peer, that would sounds so cheesy for me hahahahahah sorry :lol:

about KDY, i really hope they can be a good friend too! Isn't it has been awhile for Sohyun to have a co-star whose age isn't too older than her? They only 2 years apart:)

According to the translation it does look like the KSH is our Sso!

Hahaha! Yes the message is quite cheesy and think KDY also says that during the broadcast.

Not sure if he was reading it or comment form his own side. :lol: 

• Like 1