✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest mariachristela

Twitter Updates :D
Embedded image permalink
지우가 하얀드레스를 입고 대기실로 들어오는데 천사같았어요~^^♥빠빠빠 춤도 정말 귀엽게 잘췄죠?ㅎㅎㅎ

Translation: "Ji Woo is also wearing white dress in the room. My sister looks like a glowing angel~^^ Their Bar Bar Bar dance was really cute right? Hehehe."

76840_575164242561700_183533375_n.png
3일동안 연말시상식에 참석하면서 많이 설레고 긴장되고 즐겁고 배운점도 많았는데...다시 평범한 일상생활로 돌아와서 밀린공부도하고 운동도하고 신나게 놀기도하고 하려구요~^^♥같이 즐겁게 방학 보내요!!!

Translation:"In 3 days attending year-end ceremonies, I have learned so many interesting things and I also had fun. Now I’ll go back to normal life, studying, playing, and exercising. ^^♥ One winter holiday seems fun!!!"

Every time I watch this video

I feel sad and angry, because it seems as they (YJG & KYJ) are laughing of KSH: her voice, her persona, I don't know...maybe this actions made by YJG made me realize that he is not into her and I don't feel sad, I just think there is a lot of handsome guys who see a wonderful KSH and don't laugh of her.
The first in the list is Jung Il Woo, hehehe, I like to add Yoon Shi Yoon.
  • Like 2

rossy5 said: Every time I watch this video

I feel sad and angry, because it seems as they (YJG & KYJ) are laughing of KSH: her voice, her persona, I don't know...maybe this actions made by YJG made me realize that he is not into her and I don't feel sad, I just think there is a lot of handsome guys who see a wonderful KSH and don't laugh of her.
  • Like 1

Guest mariachristela

Shiloh Jolie Pitt said: rossy5 said: Every time I watch this video

Guest mariachristela

[4/1/2014] Show! Music Core :D

Embedded image permalink
새해 첫'쇼!음악중심' 이에요~해품달과 옥탑방 왕세자 이후로 이렇게 머리하고 한복입은거 정말 오랜만이에요~♥♥3시55분에 만나요~^^

Translation:"New year in 'Show! Music Core'~ The hanbok is beautiful and it looks like the hanbok in The Moon That Embraces the Sun and in Rooftop Prince. Its been a long time since that day and I'm wearing it again~♥♥ See you later at 3:55PM ~^^"

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
우와ᅲ감독님,작가님들께서 케이크에 촛불 켜주 시고♥오히려 제가 더 감사합니다♥홍철오빠도 축하해주셔서 감사해요~2014년!더 즐겁게 열심 히 하겠습니다♥오늘 스페셜mc 시우민님과세 훈님도 정말 수고많으셨고 감사합니다~

Translation:"Waaah. Director-nim and staff-nims bought cake with candles to congratulate me. ♥ I really appreciate this. ♥ Hong Chul oppa congratulated me too, thank you oppa~ This 2014 we want to make this music show more merry and exciting. ♥ Special MCs today were Xiumin oppa and Sehun oppa. Thank you all for doing your best with us~"
1551744_576139362464188_1712740041_n.jpg
And with EXO's Sehun & Xiumin as their special MCs. :D

Guys... I'm sorry but just to remind us all, please don't quote image and video. Please edit it. Erase the quoted images and vids.
And also... if you put images more than 2 in one post, you should use spoiler. This how to use spoiler remove the space inside the [ ] : [ spoiler] [ /spoiler]
It is really forbidden here in Soompi to do that. Mods will warn or give you 5 punishment spams if they found out...

• Like 1

edensor said: Guys... I'm sorry but just to remind us all, please don't quote image and video. Please edit it. Erase the quoted images and vids.
And also... if you put images more than 2 in one post, you should use spoiler. This how to use spoiler remove the space inside the [ ] : [ spoiler] [ /spoiler]
It is really forbidden here in Soompi to do that. Mods will warn or give you 5 punishment spams if they found out...

• Like 1