✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

F0-BA0-D37-B170-42-E7-B8-CF-599-B7-DDAB5

gosh she is so cute :flushed:

5-DB40451-79-C5-43-F4-9-A54-B56-E5-CEC8-

i miss mother and daughter doing chores together. 

908-DBD3-A-6-A7-F-4806-A35-A-851-F014-FA

Sohyun pony tail braids look reminds me of one of my favorite books growing up, “Anne of green gables” :lol:

wait what happened??? Why did her ig post with her baby picture disappeared? Also in her ig story as well :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, elan1 said:

what a generous queen! She gave her manager a homemade mask chain and she bought rice cakes to the moon river crew!

she can start a side business with her talents

our 2ml, what a dork :P:wub:

She so kind, why I support her. If she sell jewelry, I will support too :wub:

5 minutes ago, Breeze said:

They became like a family. I like it. Looks like Sohyun feels happy with  RWTMR team  

family like tale of nokdu family :) I too happy to see her happy, make work feel easy and not stress :) 

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, Breeze said:

They became like a family. I like it. Looks like Sohyun feels happy with  RWTMR team.

This makes me feel relieved and joyful. I agree, I also think she is feeling happy and must have great camaraderie with her co-workers. It definitely help makes her filming days go by smoothly :heart: 

5 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

She so kind, why I support her. If she sell jewelry, I will support too :wub:

family like tale of nokdu family :) I too happy to see her happy, make work feel easy and not stress :) 

I would love, love to have a jewelry made by her! I want a bracelet!!!!

yes, tales of nokdu part 2! :P

92-C9-CA82-94-CA-428-A-AA24-6-E505453-F1

Pastel beauty 

1-A58-B2-B3-549-F-430-A-9-F84-8-D3-C58-E

We like you more sohyun :wub:

F876807-C-26-B3-4880-8-FD9-3-CAD2-C382-B

greatness since day 1 :) 

• Love 2

Victory Content! You are killing it with your promos! You are in the very top list of very good children on Santa list !

sohyun in costume :heart: what a great Christmas present! And we get to hear her say merry Christmas to us :criesariver:

734-F9-F26-9507-43-E9-B6-B6-FA67-DC709-A

she gives me ha ji won vibes in empress ki :wub:

Is too greedy to ask victory contents for a happy New Years video as well? :lol:

DD4-AFD09-1286-47-D8-BF2-C-4754-AE1-B418

• Blob 2

The 4 second video clip of sohyun only :)

3 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Vicory Contenets is best production company , ı have ever seen .They are like a diamond for fansThanks to them , we can see Sohyun regularly 

IKR, victory contents did more in two months than ET did in the entire 2020.... :sweat_smile:

I agree VC is a diamond! It’s the oasis in a desert :heart:

AA6-EBEA2-35-B4-4-F4-B-889-A-AF6712080-B

victory contents is encouraging us to write supporting comments to the actors and cast and they will most likely share the kind comments to them :) awwwwww VC!!!! 

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, Breeze said:

Vicory Contenets is best production company , ı have ever seen  They are like a diamond for fans Thanks to them , we can see Sohyun regularly 

It is right victory content it is best. Give good promotion always. Drama deserve have big success. Always good effort must have good reward. Can always support.

Happy can see so hyun have happy expression. It is good when can enjoy drama film. Have good promotion and give many supports. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1