✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

yup, true. 

The spokespersons keep changing after several years. If I am not mistaken, even Clio Professional (they are under same brands with Peripera) have changed their spokespersons from Gong Hyo Jin to Krystal (FX) for this year too.

So if you're okay with the products, just continue use it.

Now, I am anticipating which brands that our Sso will endorse soon. I hope it will be more to natural products/makeup looks that will emphasize her natural beauty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melati Huda said:

Hmmm, new model for peripera is jung da bin, peripera official ig now unfollow sohyun. :( whats do u think guys about it? I buy peripera product because sohyun but i dont know now i will countinue use that or not. 

Peripera's market is always been the teenagers right? Maybe they just want to stick to that concept and pick a teen actress as a model. We know that Sohyun is considered as adult actress now, so yeah i think we can look forward to another make-up product to pick her as their model :D

• Like 2

Peripera is good, in my country peripera really populer. I'll wait for news about sohyun's cf, i think she'll have a new cosmetic cf, I'm not predicting that sohyun will no be the brand ambassador of the peripera in this year, cause I see in the radio romance she still uses this product. So now, waiting for sohyun new cf. @faye406 @godhunters

I know this is not a big deal, but seeing Sso following every main casts in RR (yura, kdy, ydj, yoon bak and even the suho's manager) on the instagram somehows show the closeness between them as she is quite selective in following IG accounts nowadays. In fact, everyone is following each other accounts right now.

IMG_20180214_230843.jpg

I hope they will have a strong and cheerful relationship and keep supporting each other throughout these harsh shooting days.

• Like 5

On 2/13/2018 at 3:01 PM, loveiskim said:

Yey Welcome! I'm a new KSH's fan here kkk. Re-recognized her in Goblin and decided to stan her because of Ruler.

Yess i love Song Geu Rim too! Sohyun has always said that she wants to show her bright and fresh charm as 20y.o actress and woww she totally mean it!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm also glad to know that Sohyun's drama wishes are always coming true :D

19 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

Hmmm, new model for peripera is jung da bin, peripera official ig now unfollow sohyun. :( whats do u think guys about it? I buy peripera product because sohyun but i dont know now i will countinue use that or not. 

It's really normal for companies to change their model and I am actually thankful to Peripera since they made Sohyun their model for almost 3 years. Normally advertisements last for 6 months to a year. I think it's okay since Peripera is a brand for teenagers and Sohyun's transition as an adult will become smoother if she ventures into a more mature cosmetic brand. With her reputation in South Korea, I am sure she will be given lots of chance to promote other brands.

Like what everybody is mentioning here, I really hope E&T sets up a website for their company or a personal channel for Sohyun. Preferably a website that is international fan friendly hehe. I am sure the team knows Sohyun's popularity overseas and I read somewhere that the CEO's wife is an English teacher so she can probably do some part-time translations for the benefit of the international fans, right? :lol:

The Radio Romance team seems to be live shooting as early as now and I am worried about the condition of the actors and the drama itself. I know I should be talking about the drama in its thread (tho I haven't checked whether RR has its own thread here in soompi), but I am having issues with the editing of the scenes and the direction of the script in general, though maybe it's just me. But I'm thankful that the ratings is still intact despite the Olympics.

Anybody knows when is Hanyang University's entrance ceremony? I hope Sohyun will be able to attend despite her hectic shooting for Radio Romance.

Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, faye406 said:

I know this is not a big deal, but seeing Sso following every main casts in RR (yura, kdy, ydj, yoon bak and even the suho's manager) on the instagram somehows show the closeness between them as she is quite selective in following IG accounts nowadays. In fact, everyone is following each other accounts right now.

IMG_20180214_230843.jpg

I hope they will have a strong and cheerful relationship and keep supporting each other throughout these harsh shooting days.

Glad to see the cast getting closer. The shooting is definitely harsher than Sohyun's last drama but she's surely happier and more cheerful on set. I guess it has also something to do with the material being romcom. In any case I hope it leaves good memories to her since this is her first drama as an adult. It's like a launching pad to her career as an adult actress. :D

• Like 4