✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sorry for lack of my contribution to this thread this coming days because Chinese New Year is approaching and i am busy. Will participate more after that.

i am not too worry about rating though as 5%~7% is about the expected rating for a romcom. What i am more worry is the public comments on this drama but so far all are positive so its a great thing for the cast and crew. And may i add, i am loving all the wardrobe and expression/visual of Sohyun here. She is indeed blossom into such a beautiful young lady. 

• Like 1

I really enjoy RR :heart: Love all the chemistry till now, and i really can't wait to KSH - Yura chemistry!! Oh she did so well act along with Suzy, and i have a feeling i'll like KSH - Yura chemi too :D  hope it won't be just revolve around rivalry relationship like she had in Ruler with Sohee :dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

How abt you guys, what do you think is the reason behind RR's ratings?

9 hours ago, godhunters said:

i am not too worry about rating though as 5%~7% is about the expected rating for a romcom. What i am more worry is the public comments on this drama but so far all are positive so its a great thing for the cast and crew

If you see the comments on RR article, you can see how much public enjoy and praise this drama, i even tried to compare it with another drama article (from the same and different time-slot) and clearly RR get the most attention nowadays (judging from the number of views, likes, and comments of the articles). And the list of TV hot topic (had been shared by @paya2002 also showed that public interest toward  RR is keep on increasing. 

In their 1st week, RR already came in the 9th place on drama list, while Sohyun & YDJ get the 8th & 7th place on actor list.

Then, in their 2nd week, RR go up to 4th place on drama list, while Sohyun & YDJ get the 3rd & 4th place!!

Internationally, Sohyun already comes in the 5th place on Viki Top Celeb January with only 2 eps aired! :wub:

Wow isn't it amazing? :D 

Spoiler

Now the question is, what's with the rating? Hahaha the only reason i can think of is...because the one who rule over the TV in that time is mostly the parent/omoni hahahah and RR more likely loved by 20s-30s maybe? Kkk

Yeah but still, i hope the rating can increase!! :D

Andd here's another update from one of the RR cast with Sohyun :heart: wow they seems close! Is she on the same age with sohyun? Or a few years older? Indeed, our girl really get along so well with the unnies~

• Like 5

@loveiskim I totally agree with your thought on RR ratings. ......[because the one who rule over the TV in that time is mostly the parent/omoni hahahah and RR more likely loved by 20s-30s maybe?] .......Sigh!:dissapointed:

In fact RR is such an amazing drama, the plot is good, the actors are acting on point, hopefully the rating will pick up soon.

• Like 2

My personal thoughts.

RR is very cliche drama and has many predictable scenes and yes the strong casts really bringing this cliche drama to the another level. They elevate the scenes and makes it looks fresh and more lively.

Kudos to our girl. Beside the hype of Dujun's famous stares, I'm glad to see the talkative Song Geu Rim. The chemistry not that exploding yet, but it is there. Hope the next episodes will bring more!!!

and I love to see all SGR's clothes... it is so beautiful and lots of red + brown color combinations. 

• Like 2