✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

18 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Will be great if someone will do that but i doubt it will happen as majority of I-fans are still bitter about the age gap. 

I dont get why the I-fans that are bitter about the age gap. Shouldnt they be more opened? In real life, an 18 years old girl with a 27 yrs old guy are the norm now.  Even the other way around has become a trend now a day. She is consider of legal age by Korean standard, shouldnt that be the more important thing...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

What ever the case, lets dont mind it and continue to support the drama and Sohyun. She reslly enjoy filming RR as we can see from the bts, photos and the recent concluded Vlive. I had a feeling Song Geu Rim will be my favourite character by Sohyun. Anticipating it!

• Like 4

Awww Sohyun's acting will always amaze mee :dissapointed_relieved: i used to imagine that Song Geu Rim's portrayal will be kinda similar with Kim Hyun Ji but this is totally a new character!!:heart:  It's so lively and savage and funny! kkkk i hope the subtitle will come out soon because i really want to understand what they're sayin lol

and Gosh... she's totally Joseon Doll!! The prettiest and most suitable actress in Hanbok for me :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Morning guys. did u guys yesterday saw sso live broadcast on facebook viusg? I saw it but my internet is really bad. what they say is so confusing and my comment is undeliverable. I just understand from their talk that sso still says if not being an artist she wants to be a psychologist (if im not wrong). i'm glad sso interested in psychology. the fact is I am psychology student. 

I watched the video viusg again but the video was buffering. I wondered what points they were talking about on fb viusg live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Finally watched the 1st ep of Radio Romance. Like it very much, all casts acted very well. KSH really a good actress (I always believe/trust her acting skill), in my opinion, she completely transformed to an adult actor now. Good job KSH:heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Melati Huda it been known that Sohyun would like to be a psychiatrist/psychologist if she isnt an actress as she had mention before in past interview and I believe it was her true intentions and commitment. The reason she gave is that she once saw how great her school psychologist is in handling and resolving students problems and thus it inspired her. Her answer in viusg just reaffirm it. Though i admire her intention, i am glad that she is an actress (ok, i know i am being selfish here) and not a psychologist. Lol. Hopefully she can still look into this subject if in the future if she would like to pursue it.

nevertheless RR start with a pretty decent rating of 5.5% and lets hope it can risen a bit more in the coming episode 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1