✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

@faye406 yea, i am sure it really hurt, here hoping it will heal asap. 

And it is great to see peoples who work with Sohyun before still remember and interact with her even though it just a small greeting. Am sure this little interaction will send all the fan girls and fan boys go crazy 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I like the second dress she wore. Not a fan of the design of RR PC outfit and I think the red carpet dress for SMA are too heavy for her.  Not literally heavy  but in sense of the fabric. She's the most beautiful when she wore a simple design dress that can showcase her hour class figure fully. BTW, this is just my point of view...:blush: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I like the second dress she wore. Not a fan of the design of RR PC outfit and I think the red carpet dress for SMA are too heavy for her.  Not literally heavy  but in sense of the fabric. She's the most beautiful when she wore a simple design dress that can showcase her hour class figure fully. BTW, this is just my point of view...:blush: 

We have the same thinking, her second dress in SMA is the best for the whole yesterday events from RR presscon to the redcarpet. On the side note, i am loving all her wardrobe i’ve seen in RR still cuts. She look extremely pretty and glowing gorgeously. Some might not like her curly hair in the drama but i am liking it alot as i can see it suite her really well along with the glasses. Cant wait till Monday when we will meet Song Geu Rim writer.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, godhunters said:

We have the same thinking, her second dress in SMA is the best for the whole yesterday events from RR presscon to the redcarpet. On the side note, i am loving all her wardrobe i’ve seen in RR still cuts. She look extremely pretty and glowing gorgeously. Some might not like her curly hair in the drama but i am liking it alot as i can see it suite her really well along with the glasses. Cant wait till Monday when we will meet Song Geu Rim writer.

I like the curly hair too.  But not too much though...its would look frizzly if it too much. It does make her look young but I think its actual fit her GR Character. A  newbie writer with no success to brag on, she would have the time to care about her appearance

The early teaser her hair was more curly than the latest teaser (preview)...

In the 5 min teaser does it seem like SH already attracted to GR before they actually meet? the elevator scene when SH keep the door open to look at GR who is on the phone... Its look like a denial period when they actually meet and SH reject GR offer to work on her radio show...

• Like 2

@fieza1871 yes it seem like he already attracts to her but base on the information we had so far, the premise said that they meet before when they were young, probably a first love scenario. ( i could be wrong though)

Our sohyun twitter update of the preview. Seems like she have some time to herself and probably rest before resuming filming. Good sign as she look extremely tired and worn out yesterday. Hope she have enough rest.

she 

• Like 2

Yup...KSH does look tired on the RR PC. At the SMA also, she doesnt look her best. Hope she really get a good rest and get back to film RR in good form. Hoping against hope the RR will solidified both KSH & YDJ status as an excellent actor.

KSH definitely need a successful & popular drama to her name. Not to say that all the drama that she act before are not good but it terms of popularity it need more...

I think the 4 lead actors in this drama need a good and popular project to add to their already good acting chop..(exmp..Yoon Park)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think everyone, both in Korea and worldwide really hope KSH and RR will hit gold in rating after Ruler debacle. I wont put much high expectations in it rating as rom-com isnt an attractive genre for older generations and also of the winter olmpic game broadcasts in February. 

Here another promotional teaser with Sohyun

P/S: here hoping with the appointment of Sohyun as smile ambassador of the winter olympic, at least the older generation will tune in to RR to support Sohyun.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, godhunters said:

@faye406 yea, i am sure it really hurt, here hoping it will heal asap. 

And it is great to see peoples who work with Sohyun before still remember and interact with her even though it just a small greeting. Am sure this little interaction will send all the fan girls and fan boys go crazy 

• LOL 1