✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I dont think we need to worry too much as i am sure her agency and production crew will take care of her well, even though the water scene she is in at this cold weather. What i am more concern is whether she get enough sleep and rest as her schedule is so hectic. Hope once the FB live is over, she will at least have some rest in between shooting. 

Anyway anyone know whats the link to watch the press conference of RR? Naver tv is blocking it from where i am staying.thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seems like sohyun rashes on her hands is still there. Really hope it gets better as soon as possible. She look extremely pretty today though one can see her tiredness. Still, she give all her best in today press conference. What a professional actress. 2 hours from now she will hist the seoul music award and relly wish she get some rest in between this and that even if it only for an hour. Praying that RR will hit daebak rating wise so that all her efforts will not go wasted. She deserves much more than that.love her so much. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1