✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Kim Sohyun Greets Her 21st with a New and Refreshing Hairstyle, First Seen with It at Her Recent Fan Meeting and You Know She Growing Up Beautifully

Child actress Kim Sohyun turns 21st. 

Born in 1999 on June 4th, Kim Sohyun celebrated her birthday with 300 fans at her recent fan meeting titled 'Kim Sohyun's Small But Certain Happiness' on June 1st. With it being only 3 more days to her birthday from the day the fan meeting took place, the actress was able to commemorate her turning 21st with people who love her. On this day, Kim Sohyun who has always been seen in long hair appeared on stage with a cut short, showing off a refreshing look for summer. 

The actress started her career in 2006 and has now reached her 13 years since debut despite only being 21 this year. Under the eyes of netizens and viewers, the actress is definitely growing up beautifully into a woman of grace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

E&T have added new actress under their wings and she will act together with Sso in Mungbean Chronicles... New photo as in the official website..

D8hI3P2V4AEdj60.jpg

She is new artist of Ent

D8hI5AfUcAUyUjR.jpg

Ent Story's artists :)

D8hI6YSUIAYbVfG.jpg

cr: miemosa-twitter

• Like 2

A Fantasy Cast: 8 Korean Actors Who Could Make Our Webtoon Adaptation Dreams Come True

Kim So Hyun as Liz from “Ghost Wife”

Kim So Hyun’s image really suits the kind of female lead who’s kind but tough when she needs to be, making her a great fit for the role of Liz. I’m also sure that she could give Damon a good scolding, considering how she handled Tae Kwang (Yook Sungjae) in “Who Are You.”

This wouldn’t be her first encounter with ghosts either. If you haven’t seen it already, be sure to go watch Kim So Hyun fight ghosts (and Taecyeon) in “Bring It On, Ghost.”

Bring-It-On-Ghost.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Elif Ataş said:

Kang Tae Oh (He is the second lead of Mung Bean) Kim So Hyun started to follow each other on ig.

Up to today, there's still no leaks photos of their shooting! I hope they will start soon and tease us something...

Love Alarm?! :mellow:

28 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Up to today, there's still no leaks photos of their shooting! I hope they will start soon and tease us something...

I lost my hope about Love Alarm. I don't wait any news about LA.  :sweatingbullets:  Also ı wonder when Netflixs promote LA.

Mung Bean news satisfying . Almost every day a news comes out :)))))))  I think we can see photos soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, faye406 said:

Song Kang talked about LA ,in his last interview. Someone heard us :)))))))

Song Kang “My first major leading role in #LoveAlarm, was like heaven on the day of casting."

‘About Netflix's promising project #LoveAlarm based on a famous webtoon, asked how he felt about his first starring role, he said, "After the last meeting, I waited a month and a half for the casting result. The day I heard the casting was like heaven" Song said.

"It's pre-production, so I'm done filming. I didn't have any difficulties at first, and the more I got into the 2nd half (of filming), the faster I want to go to the filming set. After the end, I felt like I wanted to play this character again" he said with unusual expectations.

cr:Lily_CFC -twitter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My Rough translation of So Hyun related interview content:-
Female MC: you have met/ seen so many celebrities, who do you think is/are the most beautiful one?
Manager Director : yes, just only one. Actress Kim So-hyun nim. ..
MC: oh, yes, I remember.
Manager Director : She was once the main MC of Show! Music core.
MC: so surprised , she's so beautiful .
Manager Director : she is so beautiful like an angel 

Full interview. Sohyun part start 3.57

• Like 2
  • Love 2