✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

5 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

I saw this photos before but ı didn't think she is KSH . You are great ;) 

I'm in doubt too.. It took me 4 days either to post it here or not.. But no harm in guessing right? Although I hope it is 100% her.. B)

• LOL 2

Not sure what it is by KSH Japan fans have update. :D

Some have also share pics of fan member card.

KSH look very pretty in all pics! :heart:

Wish we can have some new pics of KSH it is long time since public appearance :(

Hope we can get some updates for KSH upcoming dramas soon it is too long now waiting! :bawling:

Really want to know more about characters and plot for KSH new sageuk drama! Maybe we can get some spoilers also soon! 

Look forward lots to FM next week! Hope we can have many pics and videos especially on new haircut! :smirk:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327709wpp/momolands-yeonwoo-in-talks-to-star-in-kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoons-upcoming-drama

MOMOLANDâs Yeonwoo In Talks To Star In Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoonâs Upcoming Drama

MOMOLAND’s Yeonwoo In Talks To Star In Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon’s Upcoming Drama

MOMOLAND’s Yeonwoo may be making her acting debut!

On May 27, it was reported that Yeonwoo had been cast in upcoming KBS drama “Mung Bean Chronicle” (literal title).

In response to the reports, a source from the drama commented, “MOMOLAND’s Yeonwoo is positively considering [the offer] to star in ‘Mung Bean Chronicle.'”

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Mung Bean Chronicle” is about the romance between Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to infiltrate a mysteriously all-female community, and Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), who wants to be anything but a gisaeng (female courtesan).

Yeonwoo has received the offer to as Dong Dong Joo’s best friend Mae Hwa Soo. Gifted with alluring abilities such as her manner of speaking, dancing, and singing, she is a skilled gisaeng.

“Mung Bean Chronicle” will be directed by Kim Dong Hwi, who previously directed “Fight My Way” and “The Merchant: Gaekju 2015.” It will be written by Im Ye Jin, who previously wrote KBS drama special “If We Were A Season,” “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” “Who Are You: School 2015,” as well as Baek So Yeon, who previously wrote “Kang Duk Soon’s Love History.”

The drama is slated to premiere in September.

• Love 1

I think Bausch Lomb has started their campaign of their 20th anniversary by providing cup holder to the selected coffee shops since early May..If you clicked on the hash tags, it has been used by others too.

BTW tomorrow is the D-day!!!! :wub:

IMG-20190531-042936.png

• Like 2