What is your Skincare and Make-Up routine?

Guest gisellaaa

Guest minjjangxx1846

Skincare:
Morning:Clean & Clear Facial Wash first thing in the showerEtude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming Cleanser at the end of showerEtude House Wonder Pore Freshener after showerClean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment (if I have pimples I need to get rid of)Wonder Pore Pore Corrector
Night:Clean & Clear Blackhead EraserClean & Clear Facial Wash
Olay MoisturizerClean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment (if I have pimples I need to get rid of)

And I don't wear makeup.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiki_725

Mine is fairly simple -

Morning
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads - These are the one's I find best for fighting spots/preventing spots.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+
Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Riche SPF 20 moisturiser

Evening
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+
Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Riche SPF 20 moisturiser

I don't wear make up that often but when I do I wear
Bourjois healthy mix foundation
Mascara (generally Max Factor)
Eye shadow
Lip balm

Once a week I'll use the REN Glycolactic radiance renewal mask followed by Avene's soothing moisture mask :)

• 1 month later...
Guest haeramuse

Skincare:

cleanser- innisfree apple juicy foaming cleanser

toner- missha 90% bulgarian rose

exfoliator(twice a week) - skinfood black sugar scrub

moisturizer- tonymoly red appletox honey cream

Makeup: well... i don't really wear makeup( only occasionally)

• 2 months later...

Skin Care:

• Clean and Clear Fruit Essentials Facial Cleanser
  • Tony Moly The War Egg Pore Toner
  • The Face Shop Aloe Fresh 95% All-in-One Moisture Gel
  • Kiehl's UV Protect Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion
Makeup:
  1. Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Oily/Combination Skin  / Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB / Tony Moly BCDation
  2. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
  3. In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
  4. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact
  5. Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio Walking on Eggshells (crease color) 
  6. Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister
  7. The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer (for shading)
  8. Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher Pearlescent Pink / MAC Matte Powder Blush Mocha / Canmake Cream Cheek CL03
  9. Himalaya Lipbalm / Nivea Lip Butter / Smith's Minted Rose Lipbalm
  10. Red / Pink Lipstick (usually Shu Uemura, MAC, Lime Crime, Rimmel, Wet n Wild, and Revlon) / Lipstain (Tony Moly, Nature Republic, Etude House)

Guest KimchiiMonsturr

SKIN CARE:

Face wash - Kojie san lightening soap.
Toner - Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner
Moisturizer - Muscadine 20™ Ultra Rich Lotion
Serum - Muscadine 20™ Skin Renewal Serum
Moisturizing oil - Camellia Oil
Sunscreen - Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46

Makeup: No makeup! Bare face! =D

FYI: Everything I use doesn't contain toxic chemicals ( Parabens, DEA, SLS, ect. ).
id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none"

• 4 weeks later...

Skin care:
Cleanser: I usually use Let the Good Times Roll by Lush and I LOVE it, but the cold weather is making my skin too dry so I'm using Pond's Cold Cream right now. It's working well but I'm still on the lookout for something that fits my skin as perfectly as Let the Good Times Roll has the rest of the year.

Toner:
Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshener. I bought this long ago and it didn't work for my skin then (caused minor but annoying breakouts) but I tried it again recently because I still have an almost full HUGE bottle, and it's working really well. My pores look much smaller and my skin tone looks more even/brighter.

Sometimes after toner I apply aloe vera juice, leave it on until it dries, then rinse it. I don't do thus every day but it helps with skin redness and makes my skin feel more... bouncy? haha. And smoother, and it glows after I use the aloe vera. It also helps my skin not to itch (from dryness).

Exfoliator:
Mica Beauty Vita-C Exfoliating Peeling Gel. A lady tried this on me in the mall. It was really expensive but I was so impressed I bought it. That was early this year and I have just under half a bottle left so it lasted a long time, but the price is almost double now! So I won't be able to afford another bottle... It's by far the most amazing exfoliating product I've used, your dead skin just comes right off & it's really refreshing and doesn't dry the skin.

Ampoule/Essence:
Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen Ampoule Essence. I got a LOT of these in sample size for cheap and they've lasted me forever :) it helps with my skin's dryness and elasticity. I like it a lot but I don't know if it'll be strong enough once winter comes.

Serum:
I don't use a serum right now but I ordered Tony Moly Nutra-Energy Miracle Serum & I'm waiting for it to come in the post. It claims to be good for "dry, dull" skin and wrinkle prevention.

Eye cream:
Lush's Enchanted Eye cream. I bought it a while ago but got it in my eye and it really stung so I avoided it for a while haha. It's a nice texture but I haven't seen drastic results yet (I use it mostly for prevention anyway).

Moisturiser:
I usually use Enzymion from Lush because it sinks right into skin (I hate sticky lotion feeling) and moisturises well without breaking me out, plus it's great under makeup. It's not strong enough for now though so I'm using Wild Fern's "Lanolin moisturiser with collagen and manuka honey." It feels a little heavier on the skin than I'm used to but not too bad, and it works REALLY well. I mix it with my BB cream to avoid the BB cream looking uneven on dry patches and it does a great job.

Other: once a week or so I use a mask, these days usually a sheet mask - Tony Moly's snail one is my favourite. I also use Egyptian Magic skin cream (it's called a cream but more like solid coconut oil consistency), I find it uncomfortable on my skin because it's so heavy but it's really moisturising so I use it every once in a while like a mask. It's also really good to use on your hair.

Makeup:
I used to have a very basic skincare regime (cleanser and moisturiser...) and I would have to wear a lot of makeup to cover it up. Now my skincare is more complex, I can get away with less makeup and wear as much or as little as I want :) my essentials are BB cream (mixed with strong moisturiser to avoid dry patches) mascara, brow makeup and (most of the time) blush. Lip balm in the cold months. Although it's not an essential I wear eyeliner often - gel or liquid over my top lid, or if I'm in a hurry I'll line the outer corner of my top and bottom lids with pencil. I used to always wear eyeshadow but I don't wear it that often now unless I'm getting dressed up or feeling creative. The same with lipstick although I sometimes still wear a nice more natural colour. I used to use mineral foundation powder all the time but now BB cream is all I need! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nanarniaa

Mine is very simple!
Face wash [both morning and night] - AMBI soap barMoisturizer - Aveeno lotion no scent
That's it!
Make sure to wash your face with warm water first to open your pores. Then scrub with soap. Then rinse with cold water.

• 2 months later...
Guest gisellaaa

^^^ updated my skincare! (check out the first post)I got a lot of acne around December and so I decided enough was enough lol So I bought new skincare stuff and omggg my skin feels like a blemish-free baby's butt lmao

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Covercommentplease

Skin Care:

Facial Wash - Asepso+ / Neutrogena Exfoliator Wash
Toner - Skinfood Pomegranate 
Serum - Any one available at home
Acne solution cream - To prevent and reduce existing acne
Moisturizer - Extra hydrating Moisturizer from Clinique
(At night: add eye cream by Darphin)

Make-up:
Daily
1. Tinted Sunblock by Clinique
2. Brown eyebrow pen - random brand
3. winged brown/black liner using Naked basic travel eyeshadow
or
soft brown eyeshadow on top of lid and outer end of bottom eye up to the middle and continue with gold glittery shadow towards the inner eye corner -random shadow
4. Mascara - random right now I use Smashbox freebies
5. Nude/ pink lip gloss -  random brand

Special occasion
1. Primer - Embryolisse Concentrated
2. Skin toned foundation for contour and lighter toned foundation for the rest/highlight
3. brown eyebrow pen then sharpen the mid-outer area with eyebrow gel (I use Benefit for the brow gel)
4. Smokey eyes/soft eye makeup
5. Mascara/false lashes
6. Red lipstick, etc matching with makeup
7. Bronzer/blush
(ps. everytime I use foundation/concealer(rarely) I would add some moisturizer into the product so that the outcome doesn't look dry or caked) 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest _prismatic__stv

morning
Cleanser: cetaphil restoraderm body wash (even though it's a body wash I did some research, and some people use this on their young children [like children only a few months old] so I figured if it's safe enough for their children it's safe enough for my skin and it honestly makes your skin soo smooth and soft!)
Moisturizer: Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturizer
Sun screen: Biore Perfect Milk Spf 50 PA+++ (best sunscreen I've ever used, it makes your face feel sooo smooth!! Bonus, it's not sticky or greasy like, AT ALL :D has never broken me out [or at least, not yet {knocks on wood}] )
----------------------------Night:
Cleanser: RDL Papaya soap (kindof whitens?? Like I can see a slight difference in a few days, which is pretty cool. Oh! It also helps my acne cream work better :D perhaps it's because the soap [apparently] exfoliates??)
Moisturizer: Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion
Acne Treatment: Retacnyl 0.025%
I do not wear makeup :P 

I usually just wash my face with plain water, but if my face feels too dry and needs exfoliating and moisturizing, I use Clean and Clear's Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub, Clean and Clear's Deep Action Facial Cleanser, and Deep Action Cream Cleanser.

• 5 months later...

Daily Routine  

AM - Monsia Skincare

Daily Facial Cleanser (which includes shea butter, jojoba oil and collagen)

Daily Protection Toner Lotion (with hyaluronic acid & shea butter)

Intense Moisturizing Day Cream (with SPF15, hyaluronic acid & shea butter)

PM - Monsia Skincare

Daily Facial Cleanser (which includes shea butter, jojoba oil and collagen)

Daily Protection Toner Lotion (with hyaluronic acid & shea butter)

Intense Night Repair Cream apply a liberal amount (with hyaluronic acid, collagen & shea butter)

Most days I do not wear make up at all but when I do I wear

Boots #7 Foundation Match Made – Warm Sand.

Boots # 7 Natural Blush Tint

Maybelline mascara

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Within the past two months I completely re-vamped my skincare which has drastically softened my skin. I'm guessing the added moisture will help with anti-aging, but visibly, I can't see too much of a difference in my skin x) Anyways, here's my skincare!

-- NIGHT -- 

1. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Oil Cleanser
2. Either my boyfriend's foam cleanser or Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser. 
3. Skin Food Black Sugar Honey Mask (1x/wk for mask, 2x/wk for exfoliator in place of foam/regular cleanser.
4. Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner 
5. Missha The First Treatment Essence
6. Lilian Fache Hyaluronic Acid 
7. Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel
8. Boscia Sake Balm 

I need to up my toner and under eye cream game though...I don't believe those did much for me. 

-- DAY -- 

1. Aveeno Positively Brightening Cleanser 
2. Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
3. Missha The First Treatment Essence
4. Some Aveeno moisturizer with suncream.

My daytime skincare is pretty lackluster, but I'm still in the works of curating my perfect skincare routine. Gotta stay looking in my early twenties forever ^_^

Guest teacoast

my skincare routine is currently undergoing a change, but i can say a little about my makeup routine lol . ^^

first i'd like to stress to make sure your skin is thoroughly well moisturised to make the makeup look at its best .

• HERA CC Cream in #21
  • INNISFREE No Sebum Mineral Powder
    I apply it on a brush and tap the brush a couple of times before I put it on, and really control how much I use of it coz parts of my skin will become dry . I can see how much I've put on by how much particles I see on my eyelashes . xD
  • LIP DRESS Bright Red
    a Japanese brand lip gloss since I live in Japan . XD"" it works well though and I make sure to blot it at least once so the colour lasts :)

i use little makeup as possible honestly coz i'm a lazy person lol . 

Guest Alma Martin

My routine for makeup is pretty set in stone at this point, skin79 bb cream and some eyeliner and blush, but can anyone suggest a good cleanser or facewash that really cuts through all the makeup and sweat that builds up all day?

Archived