MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest i am cool :)

stephhy;lvl 46; fire wizard.

haven't played in a while. school's in the way. i'm probably gonna start playing in the summer :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yukitenshi

MS restarts my comp....i think there's sumfing wrong wf my comp..-_-; so i can't play it anymore..T-T

my frend had like a stalker on ms...wenever she goes on he would find her and follow her and he like asks her where she lives..o o

i haf like..6 characs...the highest is my ice mage..~ lev35 =]]

MS restarts my comp....i think there's sumfing wrong wf my comp..-_-; so i can't play it anymore..T-T

my frend had like a stalker on ms...wenever she goes on he would find her and follow her and he like asks her where she lives..o o

Aww, my cousin's computer always does that... But sometimes, like raaaarely, it won't >_<

Sorry I can't be much of help :/

my friend is being stalked too. it stupid because he always say hes gonna suicide and sometimes hes gonna say its gonna my friend's fault. he always says hes gonna kill her too. she always run away from him and ignoreh im but he always find her and starts saying stuff. it's scarier if you hear it straight from her. once he said his mom was playing with his character. o_o

^why not report him for harassment. at least if you do that, his account will be banned and he won't play again. of course he might make another one. -o-

i think maplestory is the most childish game i've ever played... its not fun at all... i tried it for about a day and quit... i say ragnarok online was much better than maplestory...

try it for a little longer. you won't really see anything cool for just playing a day, most skills come later as well as the availability of certain worlds. I personally find it much more enjoyable than most mmorpgs where you simply point and click where you want to walk and keep clicking on an enemy to attack. at least with MS, you have direct control over movements, pretty fun when you get into high level boss battles with parties.

my friend is being stalked too. it stupid because he always say hes gonna suicide and sometimes hes gonna say its gonna my friend's fault. he always says hes gonna kill her too. she always run away from him and ignoreh im but he always find her and starts saying stuff. it's scarier if you hear it straight from her. once he said his mom was playing with his character. o_o

tell your friend to tell the stalker that your friend is a 35 yr old fat male playing as a female on MS :mellow: maybe then he'll leave you alone, or just say, i rather have you die because i dont care anyways, that well he'll never ever bother your friend everrrr again :D

im a fake girl :mellow: hahah.

broa

lvl 44 fire wiz <-sleeping Y_Y

lvl 31 bandit <-working on this one right now :D

Guest bigfatPANDA

Maplestory! I used to be so addicted during BETA testing. XD

Now, I hardly go on, maybe once a month. x.x

lvl 24 magician

scania

xpanpan

^why not report him for harassment. at least if you do that, his account will be banned and he won't play again. of course he might make another one. -o-

yes i told her to do it too but she didn't do it. she's waaay too nice -_-

tell your friend to tell the stalker that your friend is a 35 yr old fat male playing as a female on MS :mellow: maybe then he'll leave you alone, or just say, i rather have you die because i dont care anyways, that well he'll never ever bother your friend everrrr again :D

im a fake girl :mellow: hahah.

broa

lvl 44 fire wiz <-sleeping Y_Y

lvl 31 bandit <-working on this one right now :D

lols imma tell her to do this. see what happens :D

hahaha... :) at least you dont cover it up

hah its soompi =P, anyways, broa only came out a few months ago, for me to get this high lvl with legit lvling would be like playing 10 hours a day, i mostly play MS for $ anyways, im starting to lvl other characters to lvl 80+

hah its soompi =P, anyways, broa only came out a few months ago, for me to get this high lvl with legit lvling would be like playing 10 hours a day, i mostly play MS for $ anyways, im starting to lvl other characters to lvl 80+

that's true. i'm only at 40..but it just feels like forever to gain a level. I really wonder how people at higher levels pace themselves to reach over 50

ms is soo addictive.. -__-

finally i lvled.. im lvl 33 hunter now~!!

its soo fun when u get into a fight and u call all ur friends and

do massive defame..^^

Archived