Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CarolineKIM

MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest iZZYBELLA

I was like playing it for the first time... and then I'm look WOW. This.looks.so.cool.!!

And then... my character .... ACKKKK I didn't know how to J.U.M.P.

Right... pretty retarded... and I never played it after that =___=

Guest EYJAYJAY

i wanna try it sometime ^^ havent found time to though

I was like playing it for the first time... and then I'm look WOW. This.looks.so.cool.!!

And then... my character .... ACKKKK I didn't know how to J.U.M.P.

Right... pretty retarded... and I never played it after that =___=

ctrl=attack

alt=jump

arrow keys=move up, down, left, right

z=pick up items

you shouldn't give up, u should keep trying. you are not use to the keys that's all. :)

It kinda repeates itself; so I kinda got bored and stopped at lvl 20.

I only wanted to lvl cause I wanted to wear new clothing ^^;

My sister still plays, and I addmit, it looks very tempting.. but I'd rather stick to Soompi.

Oh yea, I was watching my sister play, she was doing a Halloween quest?

Collecting Candy and all; anyone esle doing that?

It kinda repeates itself; so I kinda got bored and stopped at lvl 20.

I only wanted to lvl cause I wanted to wear new clothing ^^;

My sister still plays, and I addmit, it looks very tempting.. but I'd rather stick to Soompi.

Oh yea, I was watching my sister play, she was doing a Halloween quest?

Collecting Candy and all; anyone esle doing that?

I am. I don't think i'm going to make the deadline though...I only have 101 and I can only play late at night when not as many people are on in order to not get ksed by those highlevel mages <_<.

AHAHA so funny last night, this mage ksed me and then walked to the candy and tried to take it several times but then they couldn't so I went and tried and I got it

Guest Janice<3

level 34, cleric, magejetsboi.

I am. I don't think i'm going to make the deadline though...I only have 101 and I can only play late at night when not as many people are on in order to not get ksed by those highlevel mages <_<.

AHAHA so funny last night, this mage ksed me and then walked to the candy and tried to take it several times but then they couldn't so I went and tried and I got it

tomorrow is the last day for the halloween quest. wiznet announced few days ago, slimes and red snails also give you candies not just the ghost and zombies. if there's too many ppl in kerning and sleepy hollow, maybe you should start attacking the snails and slimes.

this game is only fun for some classes in my point of view ... for melee class most of the time you'll spend ur time going, hit, run, hit, hit, run, throw in the occasion jump and hit some more ... and on rare occasions you'll use ur melee spell atk or w/e

for ranged and casters its more enjoybale i guess to see sparks and things flying everywhere but then u gotta sit there for like 10 mins to wait for your sp to regen -___-;;, thats what got me to stop playing the game =[

tomorrow is the last day for the halloween quest. wiznet announced few days ago, slimes and red snails also give you candies not just the ghost and zombies. if there's too many ppl in kerning and sleepy hollow, maybe you should start attacking the snails and slimes.

yeah...I think everyone was out celebrating halloween last night because there was virtually no people in the area where I was so I did manage to get the weapon afterall. It sucks but i'm glad I got it ^^

Guest chinkboye22

hmm im dling this game again; it got boring but somehow im interested in starting over but this time a mage :)

Guest Luly

^ i think the training process gets so repetitive after a while that u feel like quitting, but it does get interesting if u rest for some time. :D

that's what happened to me... i will definitely be playing after the exam.

Guest jihyunxp

i just started to play. jihyunie level 13

ya, thats how i played before. id be so into it for a few days then i wont play for like 2 weeks. haha. then id be interested again. argh, i miss my beta char so much T_T... i hate being so low level

Guest KissTheSky

oh i play this before over the summer...it was fun...kinda of repeate itself and got bored...

s/n: AngelM4yCry

Guest shydow

i think maplestory is the most childish game i've ever played... its not fun at all... i tried it for about a day and quit... i say ragnarok online was much better than maplestory...