Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CarolineKIM

MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest simple.tea

I play on Scania

Lvl 38 Cleric :D

and

Lvl 20 Thief :D

--

I love MS :D

Guest chocolate//

my brother's playing right now but i don't play.

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. :blink:

it's possible, expecialyl since i was mage..very easy.

I kinda quit after they made oMS... cuz everyone of my beta MS buddies started to quit too. >_> we were quite pissed...i was lvl 44 <_< lol

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

When I first played this game, I was so obsessed. Like, Maple Story as soon as I got home on Fridays. LOL. I would play it NONSTOP, palyed till a lvl 23 Mage

Then I stopped palying for a while, then I got bored. So, I got addicted to it. My goal was to turn lvl 24 with a warrior. Got to lvl 23 and quit.

Then I did soemthing funny. lol. Since capital i's and l's look the same on MS, we made our names Fiy2thesky and fly2thesky. lol. People thought we had the same name lol.

I get on sometimes...havent palyed it for a while.

I play on Bera. lvl 12 Bowman.

mines fiy2thesky

Guest simple.tea

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. blink.gif

it's possible, expecialyl since i was mage..very easy.

Yep. It's possible. =D

Guest vi3ti2avei2

shoo i quit since it got boring... i'm level 30 fire mage. took too long to level up so i gave up -.- someone robbed my little cousin haha poor fella

Wow. A lot of you are with Beta. Well, at least a few.

I started with OMS.

A lot of my friends play. They all eventually started to play after the MS talk at our forum (:

And they're addicted too.