MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narcotix

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. :blink:

it's possible, expecialyl since i was mage..very easy.

I kinda quit after they made oMS... cuz everyone of my beta MS buddies started to quit too. >_> we were quite pissed...i was lvl 44 <_< lol

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

When I first played this game, I was so obsessed. Like, Maple Story as soon as I got home on Fridays. LOL. I would play it NONSTOP, palyed till a lvl 23 Mage

Then I stopped palying for a while, then I got bored. So, I got addicted to it. My goal was to turn lvl 24 with a warrior. Got to lvl 23 and quit.

Then I did soemthing funny. lol. Since capital i's and l's look the same on MS, we made our names Fiy2thesky and fly2thesky. lol. People thought we had the same name lol.

I get on sometimes...havent palyed it for a while.

I play on Bera. lvl 12 Bowman.

mines fiy2thesky

Guest simple.tea

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. blink.gif

it's possible, expecialyl since i was mage..very easy.

Yep. It's possible. =D

AznXTetra - lv 24 mage

Scandia

xTetra - lv 33 hunter

Scandia

It gets repetitive after awhile, but it's still amusing when I'm bored.

Guest vi3ti2avei2

shoo i quit since it got boring... i'm level 30 fire mage. took too long to level up so i gave up -.- someone robbed my little cousin haha poor fella

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fionahh

I use to play.. YumiMatsuo Lv18 theif/rogue BERA. On scania..I have like a lv 10 mage xD UnknownZxP o.o lol.. It's boring..I play RO now ^_^

Guest ichigo_no_powder

has anyone done cody's quest yet? I want to do it but the way he's trying to convince people he's really from wiznet made me suspicious ^^;;

Archived