MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hunterheart

I've tried with opera and internet explorer and both work. For windows 7 my friend can only use internet explorer for it to work. You didn't run it as admin did you? When it didn't work for me I tried running it as admin (changing the settings and stuff) and it gave me the same error as you. You should also look into your antiviruses programs and try making a new account too and see if it's just your account.

Guest aisukuri

^ i am running it as an admin, i'll try it without it :l

oh and my laptop is provided by my school so i dont think im able to create another account... oh and the only antivirus protection software i have is symantec and i've already allowed the nexon folder on it. i'll update later once i get home

edit: sigh, its still not working. maybe its something to do with my laptop. would dling the files on another computer and copy and pasting them to mine work?

Guest chopper!

^ i am running it as an admin, i'll try it without it :l

oh and my laptop is provided by my school so i dont think im able to create another account... oh and the only antivirus protection software i have is symantec and i've already allowed the nexon folder on it. i'll update later once i get home

edit: sigh, its still not working. maybe its something to do with my laptop. would dling the files on another computer and copy and pasting them to mine work?

did you get it to work now?

i have windows 7 too and ms had so many issues with me, but i finally got it to work three months ago. if you still need help, you can try this:

go to start, find maplestory, right click and click properties. go to compatibility and unclick run this program in compatibility mode: OR you can click on run this program in compatibility mode and select windows xp (server pack 3)

whichever works.

Guest aisukuri

^ oh sorry, i haven't checked this topic in awhile. i decided to give up running it for awhile, and i'll go back to it during the holidays or somewhat when ms can (hopefully) run smoothly with win7. thanks for the help everyone though! (:

Guest power_ranger

I can get maplestory to work fine on windows 7. Just install it normally, then go into the maplestory folder, look for GameLauncher (send to desktop for easier access), right click it, properties, compatibility->check 'run this program as administrator', apply/ok, then run it.

Guest .D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

I've tried that ^

and it didn't work so I went back to Windows Vista

But after browsing through google many users have said It'd only work for some ppl <_<

Guest nebbalish

Big Bang changed soo much after I quit, and my friend pressured me to join again, and now I'm playing again = =

I had a 5x Windia but the same friend made me create a char in Galicia

so if you want to add me, add jusrecht in Galicia :) she's 57

Guest Ayuu~

hey guys.

recently i downloaded ms onto my new windows 7 laptop and an error message appears after the ahn thingy.

it says hackshield initialization error 1x0000... (264). i attempted to look up solutions on google, but none have worked for me yet.

has anyone had this error and found the fix?

thanks.

^

i had the same problem recently.

read around and found the solution. uncheck the compatibility in the 2 files. GameLauncher.exe and MapleStory.exe

that solved it for me and works perfectly now :)

• 1 month later...
Guest -elly

eheh, does anyone still play sweatingbullets.gif ? I started a bit ago...looking for help lol :3

ign: aeriren, bowman: wild hunter level 36--windia. 

• 3 months later...
Guest NinjaRain

I used to be a huge Maplestory addict, but now I very seldom play it XD. I guess I just got pretty bored of it :P I play in Bellocan, btw! A level 70 priest. If anyone else plays in Bello and would like to add me, my ign is SnowBubblez0. Don't ask, I just couldn't think of anything else~ :sweatingbullets:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Xenno

lol, thought maplestory did come out as anime, but saw 1st reply was telling level n world, LOL

this game i would say is boring, for me, u gonna keep doing same thing over n over again, well this does happen for most leveling online games, but this game make it somehow hard to obtain some things.  thats just my opinion thou

Archived