MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xDeJaVu

I have a lvl 81 hermit a level 96 flame wizard a level 82 hermit again and lvl73 evan on maplesea so i guess my characters are quite ok and good

Guest power_ranger

omfgggggg cus of the big bang glitches I leveled so much.. I'm like 110 now lol. I seriously haven't slept right for the past few weeks cus of training and the only time gallos channels are open is like past 2 am... and leveling so fast is addicting and makes me happehh! like pot! jk not really but I'm gonna try the new world, arcania, when it comes out. Anyone wanna join? =3 we can all be noobs together teheheeee don't worry I'm not crazy =p

Guest chopper!

i started playing this again out of pure boredom and because of that jaguar mount lolss, maple has changed so much since the last time i quit o-o it's gotten wayyyy too easyy lol

Guest Psyduck

Yesss, jesus. I was pqing again the other day since you can do almost any pq now even if you're a high lvl. And wow, they dumbed down every pq >_<.

Guest Rivercloud

Lol, haven't been on for like a LOONNGG time, but I'm in Windia, lvl 57 Cleric :3 IGN: Rivercloud, like my soompi username :3

Should play again, just to check out the new patches.....hmm :D

Omgawsh~ MAPLESTORY FTW! owo

I'm currently like lvl 12x evan, but like after the Big Bang there's practically NOWHERE to train T__T

Everywhere I see is KS, KS, KS, and MOAR KS! D:<

AND IT'S DEMETHOS, an "unpopulated" server! x_x

Guest KazuHiro101

I used to play Maplestory back in 2008-09 but once I maxed my character I got bored somehow...But maybe I will play again who knows hehe....I bet there is alot of new thing's that came out for it xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest .D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

I gave up after Evans came out. =[ Seems like it's not such a free MMORPG anymore.

Everything that you actually need and want cost real money now.

You can't really play for fun =[ unless you don't mind working twice as hard getting good gears. 

Quit around 3 or so years ago, came back last November just to see how everything was and then I was sucked into it again!

Now I'm back in school and whenever I log on, it gives me lag spikes and disconnects me, except for in the east coast server x__x.... So I guess I'm taking a break before I go home again lol!

I have a huge hole in my wallet because of this game. I try not to but it's hard to resist... -__-''

Main character is a lvl 130 Bishop in Windia.

Guest .D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

lol windia again ^ ???

anyways yea it's a big time money sucker

but My Mind is stronger than the game =]

I don't let it make me spend money and I'm actually doing pretty good staying away from msing now.

But I really want to get back on to lvl my main. However I need to upgrade my computer >.<'

Guest aisukuri

hey guys.

recently i downloaded ms onto my new windows 7 laptop and an error message appears after the ahn thingy.

it says hackshield initialization error 1x0000... (264). i attempted to look up solutions on google, but none have worked for me yet.

has anyone had this error and found the fix?

thanks.

Archived