MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest Dorkiilove

I just made me an account! I've never played it before, but people have always told me to play this so I'm going to try it out since it's summer. :3

Whatever you do, don't make a character on Scania.

We've literary been rolled back like 10 times now.

;l Really angry. I was supposed to hit level 120 like 3 days ago.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, Private servers are fun, but they get closed down way to fast. besides, leveling too easily takes the fun out of the game.

Guest TheOneAndOnlyLucyXiong

i play maplestory but 

rydah version 

WingsOfAngel is acc name

rb- 20

lvl - 198 

fame- 1

and another one

EVOL acc name

69 rb

183 lvl 

1 fame

mehhh, i remember the good ol` days in maplestory where kpq was the shiz and being lvl 50 was considered pro.

and everyone looked the same/"ugly" cuz there was no such thing as a cash shop.. ><;

ch1 perion was the fm, and if i recall correctly, it was even more crowded than the fm now.

ppl would always ks each other at hhg1 and pretty much everywhere.

everyone would go "ZOMG HAXORRRRRRR"

&& then i come back after just now [quit for a year] to find arans/cygnus knights/explorers/i don`t even know. T_T

it`s so different now!

it`s getting rather boring now that i have no friends though. ]:

anyone play gms bera? pm/chat me! ;D

nikkiex / xnlkkle

mehhh, i remember the good ol` days in maplestory where kpq was the shiz and being lvl 50 was considered pro.

and everyone looked the same/"ugly" cuz there was no such thing as a cash shop.. ><;

ch1 perion was the fm, and if i recall correctly, it was even more crowded than the fm now.

ppl would always ks each other at hhg1 and pretty much everywhere.

everyone would go "ZOMG HAXORRRRRRR"

&& then i come back after just now [quit for a year] to find arans/cygnus knights/explorers/i don`t even know. T_T

it`s so different now!

it`s getting rather boring now that i have no friends though. ]:

anyone play gms bera? pm/chat me! ;D

nikkiex / xnlkkle

get yourself a guild to play with and they'll help you readjust. Thats what I did and it turned out fine.

• 2 weeks later...

^ awww man i know how you feel.

i used to play maplestory when i was around 11 (i think in like, 2004 or somewhere around that time?) where yeah, everyone looked the same, even lvl30 was high to me, (i was lvl20 and i was proud...lol), there were no such things as party quests (at least not that i remember), there were only 3 worlds, it took FOREVER TO LEVEL UP, hahah the orbis ship ride cost 10,000 mesos

LOL and then i started playing again about half a year ago? because i found out a friend's boyfriend played and we started to all play together. and we got a couple other friends into it too hahah

and then everything was sooo different! there's tons of worlds now and all these new job stuff. but i learned it all :) i just had to keep asking my friend questions often

i'm such a maple nerd these days. D: nobody really knows i play though unless they play as well hahahaha

i can't play unless i have a friend that plays too. if there's no one to play with, it's just too boring. :(

my main is PerappaRappa on Windia

Guest chopper!

^lol! i know what you mean!

i also started playing maple way back in 2004 but quit for a while becus it took way too long to level and then came back in 2007 then quit and came back this summer lols XDD

well, i'm just shocked that orbis and ludi don't cost a mesos at all! omg, i was kinda mad cus i was so poor on maple and now noobies don't know what i had to go through, now its all gone! T^T haha

and the new jobs, i remember last January i was waiting for pirate and once it came out, i just quit again XD didn't know about aran and evan though. new quests came out too o-o

right now i'm playing a dual blade just to check it out. it's cool, but right when i'm sooo rich and high level, i found out i had to pay real money for my mastery books. i have to pay for my skills! omg, that just stinks. so, i kinda quit again XD what's the point if i can't get my skills T^T

ah, i also played in windia.

• 3 weeks later...

I quit this game like few years ago...lol...it just gets so boring afterwards. Plus, I got really tired of leveling up but it was only like a year or two ago that I found out there were private servers. Imo, I think private server kind of takes away the meaning of the game. You can level so much faster within private servers, but I like the fact that we don't have to pay for nexons ^^

Guest iwillloveyouforeverjorge

I had a level 187 Ice/Lightning Archmage on Scania, but quit =X The community just isn't as nice as before :(

• 2 months later...
Guest cocopuffs

I have a level 143 dark knight in Bera and I stopped playing, the game pretty much dead. Almost everything relies on nexon cash and the community is really bad compared to how nice it was in the past.

Guest power_ranger

I'm on Kradia! hazelxp, lvl 75 f/p wizard

I need ppl to do magatia pq!

I've been playing like 3 years on and off and I'm still 75.. why are there so many 10x-ers??? argh I feel so pathetic.

Guest yoshiiko

I'm on Kradia! hazelxp, lvl 75 f/p wizard

I need ppl to do magatia pq!

I've been playing like 3 years on and off and I'm still 75.. why are there so many 10x-ers??? argh I feel so pathetic.

You should come to a bigger world! Like Bera, and I can help you train :P

So about Big Bang... I heard its coming up very soon. Anyone excited to play the new classes and stuffs?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KingTeddy

I'm totally gonna bump this shyet cause I didn't feel like making a new thread and all but yeah O:! I want people to play with

loll In uhh Zenith. IGN is Tiandes

Big bang patch is out O: meaning new rates and such. If you stopped playing nows a good time to come back. They changed a bunch of stuff. Grinding is possible ;D!

Few days resistance class comes out. Ya ya? Join moi? awesome. sure. why not.

Archived