MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest Lust

^ No one PQs anymore. (: It's actually ridiculously hard to find people who want to PQ now, unless you know 5 other friends who would want to PQ with you.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoshiiko

Haha yeah, basically what Lust said, no one PQs anymore! >< Most channels are free now so its easy to get into a PQ if you have enough members lol

I do miss those PQing days...LMPQ and CPQ (when there was no trade wins) ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babiloveyoo

same here! does anyone know how to fix the errors? i tried redownloading maple a couple times but it keeps on popping up error -40 and -60? :/

i've suddenly had the urge to play again.

This what I did and it worked for me:

1) Uninstall the game

2) Go to the website

3) Put in your id and password

4) Click start game

It should automatically install the latest version of MS. :)

Guest B.LI

OH.. i played this with my friend we got to level 40 i think then quit because of the amount of grinding >0<

Guest oakcake

I abandoned my priest account in Kradia.. probably don't even know the password anymore ;_;. I left when they just introduced pirates.. any new classes? o.o

Guest yoshiiko

There are 2 new classes, Arans and Evans.

Arans are warriors that wield pole arms, and Evans are magicians that uses a dragon to fight. They aren't considered as "adventurers" like the 5 original classes, they are known as "heroes" or "legends" (I'm not sure since I get confused on those a lot) and has their own storyline. ^^

Another class is coming out soon - Dual Bladers, and they are bandits who will wield an extra dagger/sword in addition to normal daggers. From youtube videos, I think they are pretty neat and I'll definitely try them once they come out. ^_^

If anyone is interested in playing again on Windia reply back or hit me up with a PM. looking for some dedicated people to have some fun on maple again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest o_o;;

^

I'm willing to play!

Though once I get on holidays (which is in approx. two weeks?), har har.

I remember the days of pre-nx.. everyone looked so dodgy.

After looking at the new classes, is it just me or are the new classes just remakes of the original four? They seem to be pumping out the old jobs with makeovers and a storyline.

• 3 weeks later...

wow sorry! havent checked this thread in a while. but if your still up to it lets do it! anyone thats interested can play too.

Guest re.loaded

wow sorry! havent checked this thread in a while. but if your still up to it lets do it! anyone thats interested can play too.

I'm on Windia! O: (Well...I just signed off XD)

Although, apparently the new classes will make Priests/mages obsolete...-sigh-

Characters: mikidoki (main, priest, lvl 81); L0stSky (play it moderately, sin, lvl 40)

Ill log on sooner or later today, give you a msg. I need a run down on whats new haha, seems like a lot of stuff got added. There coming out with more classes? I thought those Arans and Cygnus Knights were good enough. Whats comin?

EDIT: I also don't know whether to start a new char, i have a 50 something Dexless SIN, 40 something LUKless Cleric and a 20 something Cygnus. Might work on a low-dex nightwalker..

Guest Atmosphere.

Ill log on sooner or later today, give you a msg. I need a run down on whats new haha, seems like a lot of stuff got added. There coming out with more classes? I thought those Arans and Cygnus Knights were good enough. Whats comin?

EDIT: I also don't know whether to start a new char, i have a 50 something Dexless SIN, 40 something LUKless Cleric and a 20 something Cygnus. Might work on a low-dex nightwalker..

There's this bandit-related job coming up. FOrgot what it was called. but dude so many classes... I feel like I should just quit Maplestory. It's getting complicated.

Guest icecream_x3

Buahaha. I ditched GMS two years ago; right before it came out with pirates i believe?

And oh WOW! that's alot of complication to a used-to-be-fun-and=-simple game :P

Playing BounceMS and PandaStory noww ^^ (But I don't know which PS is good ._.)

IGNS; Ducky. [for both]

Buddy if you playy :D!

Guest Atmosphere.

Buahaha. I ditched GMS two years ago; right before it came out with pirates i believe?

And oh WOW! that's alot of complication to a used-to-be-fun-and=-simple game :P

Playing BounceMS and PandaStory noww ^^ (But I don't know which PS is good ._.)

IGNS; Ducky. [for both]

Buddy if you playy :D!

wait... your maplestory ign name is Ducky?............... REALLY? wait are you female or male?

There's this bandit-related job coming up. FOrgot what it was called. but dude so many classes... I feel like I should just quit Maplestory. It's getting complicated.

yeah Dual Bladers or what ever.. I was gonna wait for it to come out but decided to play on my sin instead.

@InSong

http://forum.nexon.net/iTCG/forums/thread/4349149.aspx

Not sure if it'll help but its worth a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived