MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J e n n e h ♥

I've been stuck on level 59 for 3 years now, haha.

Brings back memories xD

And I wasted so much cash! *_*

Logged on once and was confused with all the new maps and stuff =_=.

Was hoping to do Ludi PQ but went there & was like "WTF. WHY SO EMPTY?!"

It was always full! D: where the hell did the people go? haha

Guest v3ndetta

i remember when my friend sold his 9x sin for like 900 dollars before 3rd job came out or so on ebay, was so jealous haha. I played this summer and had a 15x Bishop and 14x Drk in yellonde.I gave up due to maple just being boring and money consuming

Guest yoshiiko

i quit for awhile before, but now i'm back to it (: i saw their TV commercial on Arans, LOL

too many of them though and find it annoying ==;

anyone play on Bera?

Guest soogerlips

Oh my goodness.

I haven't played Maplestory in such a while!

I played like 3 summers ago and such. but it brings but such good memories. But emptied out my wallet :( I used so much NX cash, ahah it was ridiculous! I wonder how many hours I wasted on that game, but I don't regret playing it at all.

I made so many new friends and now we're really close.

I'm afraid to play it again because I might get obsessive over it.

I think I was a level 49 fire-wizard. Don't quite remember, but the new maplestory bothers me a bit.

The old one was so much better, in my opinion(:

I was on the Bera map, I think..but I used to always go on PQs and stuff xD I miss it so much!!

but too lazy too download. I remember I stopped leveling up and just played around and made new friends. Hahaha.

good times, good times.

Guest Atmosphere.

I've been stuck on level 59 for 3 years now, haha.

Brings back memories xD

And I wasted so much cash! *_*

Logged on once and was confused with all the new maps and stuff =_=.

Was hoping to do Ludi PQ but went there & was like "WTF. WHY SO EMPTY?!"

It was always full! D: where the hell did the people go? haha

i know... ludi pq used to be packed, but now it's not packed anymore! cause so many new pqs came out!

i level slow too cause there are too many pretty clothes in cash shop that i want to buy.

now i only log on maplestory to chat with friends or do fun quest :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sixthkiss

i started playing again a month ago. i made a whole new everything. login, id, etc. ;3 fresh start.

and i'm in Galicia now.

class: Hunter

ign: Nomchom

~___~

Guest dorkafied!

I recently started playing again about 2 weeks and a half ago.

I'm already level 39 haha.. -__-"

Feel free to add me and talk to me! I'm lonely! D:

incmplete

Mardia :D

Guest SilentSpectre

Lol. This thread started when MS first came out. Such a long time. Cute to read the earlier posts on how level 30s and stuff were "pro." xD

Played on Bera a bunch on and off. Aran, Hermit, Dragon Knight. Etc. But yeah, now I play a pserver with my fiancee for fun.

Anyone play on Celino? Celino Online [Not trying to advertise just mostly for people who wanna "try out" Arans before they spend money on MS] ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AyuTrance90

lol I used to play it alot back in 2008. Now I'm having the urge to play it again... however it doesn't let me open the game D: I went on to the site to open it but the error code "-30" comes up -__________- I'm a lvl 73 priest in khaini btw.

• 1 month later...
Guest SoloViet916

same here! does anyone know how to fix the errors? i tried redownloading maple a couple times but it keeps on popping up error -40 and -60? :/

i've suddenly had the urge to play again.

Guest yoshiiko

did you download that program that lets you open up maple from the website?

i think when mine didn't work, i had to download this thing called "Nexon Game Manager" and run it, but i'm not sure, are you running from the website or your computer?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guyss! i had a question about PQs. Do auto-click programs still work? Not that I'm advocating hacking lol... I was wanting to rejoin maplestory but if people were still ac-ing, I don't think I'd go back... I really want to do PQs again ><

Archived