Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EternalCassiopeia395

〖OFFICIAL THREAD〗♥ SecretShinki ♥ Secret + DBSK

OMG YunEun!!! The way that Jieun was looking at Yunho!! Oh my heart!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

YunEun81_zps7b140d24.jpg

When I first saw this I was like "WHAT?!?!?!" I was so shocked when I saw this. Jieun's stare says it all. Does she really like Yunho? 8->

@ayshaossoble

Thanks girl! I'm so glad to see you here on my thread supporting SecretShinki. I never thought that I would have responses to it but now I'm very happy. Feel free to browse anything you like or post whatever you like!

:D

Let's spread the LOVE of SecretShinki!!

@babymichiie

Haha I can see that. But you know that I love being different, right? I just love doing my own thing and I want others to know that being different grabs attention ;)

So what do you think? Any couples that you like? Feel free to spazz here!

jaja lampara! :)no lo hubiese imaginado, pero si m gustaria q algo dia de estos fueran amigos asii no se y se lleven bien :DD

@kaliipop

Gracias por pasar por aqui amiga! te lo agradezco. Que te parece el thread?? Alguna pareja que te guste?? ue crees de los edits y los videos? :D

Ese seria my dream de que fueran buenos amigos pero quien sabe? Hay que esperar el futuro :x

OMG I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! :x :x

http://youtu.be/7UCGk4JIM40

I want to thank one of my BFF's on YT Bella KyuLa1988 for giving me this wonderful present

The wait was so worth it! She did an amazing job on this and knowing that she made this with one of my favorite couples, that makes it more special :x

Saranghae dongsaeng~

OMGOMGOMG!!!! Have my prayers been answered?! :-O

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/secrets-sunhwa-and-yoo-in-na-to-star-on-upcoming-episode-of-moonlight-prince

Will a ChangHwa moment be finally seen??????

SecretShinki FIGHTING!!! :x :x :x

YES!!!! MY PRAYERS HAD BEEN ANSWERED!!!

ChangHwa moment @ Moonlight Prince!!! :x :x :x :x :x734615_421642667920826_158098032_n.jpg

Finally, after maybe one or two years, SecretShinki is back!! I really enjoyed watching this episode and I really loved the way Changmin and Sunhwa connected. They look really good together in my opinion. Miracles do happen, I'm so freaking happy!! :((

Let's spread the LOVE!!! SecretShinki is REAL!!!