Park Se Young 박세영

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

I REALLY LOVE HER BODY!! in Korea their definition of sexy means sickly thin... those idols and actress that they call sexy geez ITS NOT SEXY AT ALL!!
i mean you can be sexy and healthy at the same time just look at our queen's body...
i wish she maintain her figure... coz it's perfect already

sharing some old news..
class="at_ttl ml10"Princess Noguk Park Se Young's Belly Button Shirt and Hot Pants

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Sep 01, 2012 09:00 AM EDT

Park Se Young

Actress Park Se Young took off her princess clothing and wore instead a belly button shirt and hot pants, showing off a sexy charm.

As the model of the drink Coca Cola, Park Se Young participated in the filming for the commercial with 2PM. In the SBS drama 'Faith,' Park Se Young plays the role of Princess Noguk. For this commercial, she shed the princess image and showed off her slim body in her sexy shirt and shorts.

Her animated expression made her look even sexier. In the drama 'Faith,' Park Se Young plays the role of a "cold princess" that starts to love the king (Ryu Duk Hwan) and is attracting attention for her 180 degree change for this commercial.

Park Se Young's entertainment company 4HIM revealed, "Park Se Young had modeled for other commercials such as car, finance, restaurant, clothing, and tour commercials. We are happy that she is able to show her charm through the 30 second commercial and drama. She is able to show a different charm for each commercial and is now receiving many love calls for her ability."

On the other hand, she is currently participating in the drama 'Faith' which airs every Monday and Tuesday.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reijaye

class="at_ttl ml10"Park Se Young Fights The Cold While Looking Cute.

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Jan 11, 2013 01:59 PM EST

image.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Se Young fights the cold with different methods, in news stills.

New pictures of the actress in the set of her drama “School 2013” were recently revealed. In the pictures, she is seeing wearing a long and thick padded black jacket. She also is seeing getting warm with a little heater to fight the cold temperatures hitting Seoul.

The actress is playing the role of Song Ha Kyung, a very smart and dedicated student, who is obsessed with studying, so she can be admitted to Seoul University.

Netizen commented “Ha Se Kyung who is not afraid of Oh Jung Ho, is afraid of the cold?” “I bet she is freezing with that uniform” “She looks cute” and more.

Her agency commented “The drama and her character is getting a love from viewers. She's been getting a lot of love calls from magazines to do photo shoot, so she feels her popularity.”

Guest reijaye

[MON/TUE Drama ‘School 2013’] Seungri High’s Study Group Trio Have Top-class Beauty

New photos show the pure beauty of Seungri High’s study group trio – Park Se-young (who plays Song Ha-gyeong), Nam Gyeong-min (who plays Kil Eun-hye), who feature in the KBS drama “School 2013”.

The cute appearance of the trio (who are most studious members of the class two juniors) in the behind-the-scenes shot has caught the eyes of viewers.

In the released photo, the trio posed with a script printed with their character name showing warm-hearted attitudes and smiles, stirring the mind of male viewers.

[MON/TUE Drama ‘School 2013’] Seungri High’s Study Group Trio Have Top-class Beauty

In the drama, the trio was engaged in a harsh competition for the best school record and have a cold attitude toward each other. But off the camera, they are close high school pals helping others during the script reading practice.

A member of staff from set said, “From the next episode, the back-story of the trio’s agonies and stress about their grades will unfold. I ask you to give lots of attention and love for the three rookie actresses who are completely involved in the acting of their characters.”

In the 11th episode of ”School 2013” that aired on Jan.8, the close friendship of Ji-hoon (played by Lee Ji-hoon) and Yi-kyung (played by Lee Yi-kyung) toward Jung-ho (played by Kwak Jung-wook) was depicted and Jong-ho, who had been greatly shaken by Se-chan’s spiteful remark, came back to school.

“School 2013” airs every Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on KBS 2TV.

Photo Credit: School Culture Industry Co.
Written By: Jun Ji Young
Copyright Ⓒ KBS & KBS Media

our pretty queen!!
1205603450F40D0C264D58

and here's her childhood pic..
park-se-young-strong-heart.jpg?w=550

PARK SHIN HYE AND PARK SE YOUNG for CeCi Magazine Feb 2013 issue
20117_445128458876351_1245364741_n.jpg

sigh.. first of all perdon my english *bow*to be honest I very disappointed with school in 2013.why cast PSY unnie in first place but later push her character side.?I watch school 2013 for PSY unnie sake now I lost my interest to watch that drama.Hope I will see her soon on next Drama.13583983905495_0.jpg

Guest reijaye

@gyute cheer up...
just like you i was a little bit disappointed on her character being a "second fiddle"
she was supposed to be one of the main leads
oh well there's 3 more episodes to go
i hope HK will redeem herself and will show maturity...

i actually blame the k-netizens for ruining HK character..
maybe they do'nt want to see their oppa romancing other girls..
they're just so obsessive.. lol.. but that just me...
 so i found this video on daum and she was interviewed by mnet wide if i'm not mistaken..

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=47325806

i don't know if this shoot is for commercial or magazine..
guess who is her ideal type???
Lee Min Ho, King Gong Min, Nam Soon or Kim Woo Bin...

another cover of Park Se Young and Par Shin Hye for CeCi Feb 2013 issue
tumblr_mgtbh39plr1qfwk81o1_500.jpg

Guest reijaye

found these beautiful gifs
cr. to http://freeutil.net/index.php?mid=bbs&page=84&document_srl=32753842
210a9c464c3047e0126987c2d7a7223e.gif
68d4e4edf35afd32f24c7de4336893e7.gif
ac212a3c4358cd0c5d6c887f536b4e19.gif

as Song Ha Kyung
ab437a75802bc255073fdfe8829efdad.gifba3af085f0add4b38feb52de7cfd4849.gif
8f9a0241ecb0a61edbe01fae0577002c.gif95515acf8764cdffddc6e4be86ffae94.gif
157686b93886555aa35f0e5635dcbbeb.gif2dcc86b017483ef243464a421bd41e8d.gif

some Faith BTS
these two!! i ship them so HARD!!
c6042cf8668cad16f25b2dd21b2c4dc7.gifa79beb113ee40cc4fb7d64354068abfa.gif
4dd2118e286ec9a6945ed072960ae77e.gif351f9e0c17ade98c5da82c80cc21f26c.gif
e66439228538905cb7ff21a9ebf1bb06.gif80411299dbb65aceea33e533d64c87e6.gif

Guest reijaye

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Park Shin Hye and Park Sye Young reveals a lovely collaboration pictorial

January 19, 2013 11:00 am ilnungcha

2013011910032682605_11.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Park Sye Young who show off their “doll-like beauties,” on tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door and KBS 2TV’s School 2013 respectively, revealed a pictorial.

According to their agency, 4Him Entertainment on January 19, Shin Hye and Sye Young shot a pictorial together as cover models for the February edition of the fashion magazine Ceci.

With long hair, they are both in short dress and holding hands like sisters.

2013011910032682605_2.jpg

A publicist of Ceci says, “While planning for the Valentines special pictorial, I wanted to capture the two beautiful actress who are being loved in two series. I think the pictorial was beyond our expectations because they showed off intimacy since they are from the same agency. The beauties of the two lovely girls were somewhat similar.”

Currently on Flower Boy Next Door, Park Shin Hye is playing the role of the Go Dok Mi, the Rapunzel in a city who is exhibiting her delicate acting by playing the extreme bright and dark personality of the character. On School 2013, Park Sye Young is playing the role of the top student Song Ha Kyung and showing off her acting skills and sympathizing the audience.

reijaye said:
@gyute cheer up...
just like you i was a little bit disappointed on her character being a "second fiddle"
she was supposed to be one of the main leads
oh well there's 3 more episodes to go
i hope HK will redeem herself and will show maturity...

i actually blame the k-netizens for ruining HK character..
maybe they do'nt want to see their oppa romancing other girls..
they're just so obsessive.. lol.. but that just me...

Guest reijaye

found these photo scan of ceci mag of Park Shin Hye and Park Se Young..
cecifeb12_5.jpg?w=551&h=754cecifeb12_8.jpg?w=551&h=754cecifeb12_9.jpg?w=551&h=754
tumblr_mgvvzorXS81qfwk81o3_1280.jpg

our queen has a strong resemblance with japanese actress Takei Emi..

Guest reijaye

class="headline"Park Se Young goes sexy for 'InStyle'KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 1 hour 52 minutes ago

Korean actress Park Se Young recently filmed a pictorial for the February issue of 'InStyle' where she swapped her school uniform for a semi-translucent top to show her feminine aura.

In her new pictorial, Park Se Young showed her dual personalities of innocence and elegance, and also gave a little aura of sexiness, as she sported a semi-translucent white top coupled with a jacket and hot pants.

In the accompanying interview, Park Se Young expressed, "The role of Song Ha Kyung in 'School 2013' allowed me to realize my dream of being a model student. Princess No Gook in 'Faith' allowed me to have a taste of living in the Goryeo Dynasty, and also experience being married and having a baby. Through my works and pictorials, I am able to take on new roles, so I find the job of being an actress to be really attractive."

A filming staff revealed, "Although she doesn't seem to be easy to get along with at first glance, it is totally different once you get to know her. She is bright, outgoing, and daring. Although filming lasted until 2AM in the morning, she continued to give her best to make the atmosphere as amiable as possible."

Park Se Young's full interview and pictorial that shows her bubbly energy and positive attitude will be available through the February issue of 'InStyle'.

2059-16144.jpg2059-16146.jpg

20130121023166_0.jpg

Guest reijaye

our queen updated her twitter..
https://twitter.com/2012_sy
A long time coming tweeter always cheer Thank you ~ ^ ^ how is everyone doing? Enteritis prevalence doing cold lately .. Everyone be careful, I'm also careful ㅜeu Boohoo

esavavgmj:iphone

BBXt1b4CAAAvI6Z.jpg:large
(Took this photo) while having a photoshoot for Ceci Magazine with Sae-Young unni. Our schedules are very busy and when we met each other we hugged and took selcas! Please give drama 'School 2013' a lot of love. Also a lot of love to 'Flower Boy Next Door', ok>_<?CR : PSH Internasional

Archived