Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NPB-XK

The whole sensational idea of taking a dump while you eat

Who in the baby diaper hell does that?
I go to some public restrooms and hear dudes sipping coffee while they explode of diarrhea.
Sometimes I see some food boxes left in toilet cubicles... Obviously, they can't be eating while pee pee standing, right? Assuming there were some chopsticks/spoons/forks in the food boxes, they can only be doing that while sitting for quite a while unless they brought another person to spoon feed them in those cubicles. I've never seen left overs though... Not that I would eat the rest if there's any, but... Maybe I'm overthinking.
Anyone does that at home?
Do you guys do that because it saves more time? Let's say, you wanna take a sht so bad and you're hungry at the same time but you only have 15 minutes to do all that (after waiting for 15 minutes from ordering some foods; you're in a 30 minutes break). Would you be "warrior" enough to multitask like that?

Share your view, disgusting views are welcomed.

eYAARRRGHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
in PUBLIC restrooms?!!! GERM CITY!!!!!

*BARFFFF my lunch is coming up BARFFF!!!* 
@#$@#)$@#)$@#*$@# 

i never thought this was possible (i mean, i guess physically it's possible but i never thought that anyone in the world would be willing to do such a thing) until one day i was studying at the library with my friend. he took a restroom break, then one hour took another break and came back looking disgusted. he told me that he had seen the same person (well, pair of feet, i guess) in one stall the entire time, which is fine, except the second time, the person set down an empty carton of ben&jerry's on the floor. guess the dude was just chilling in there, eating and letting the food where it goes...

i get frustrated when i'm in the need to richard simmons while eating a hot meal or drinking coffee/ tea. the notion of eating in the environment of fresh richard simmons being excreted is disgusting. 

So I would assume some people may not necessary be taking a dump or anything when they eat there. I know quite a few people who are TOO SHY to eat in public. I guess they don't like other people looking at them eating? Hence why they go eat in toilet cubicles... Or they're purely "anti-public" people. Not enough self-esteem to go out there and eat in front of people with pride. Or they were hiding from some people they really want to avoid so badly.

But when the whole restroom smells so bad, I still don't know how they manage to do that.
If I imagine myself eating in a smelly public restroom or at home while taking a dump, I'd feel like my foods are rotting right before my eyes. Like in my mind, I could see my foods turning green about to be pulverized (like in cartoons). It feels poisonous.