[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope BR would find out that Se Gwang is "dating" Pros Jeon. Then BR would meet Pros Jeon, and told her everything. I'd like to see Pros Jeon's reaction. She is blinded by love. Hopefully something will bring her back to her right mind.

Ratings of "Incarnation of Money" for episode 23
by pechumori 4/21/13

387220_514168431952706_304306272_n.jpg

According to the audience measurement company Nielsen Korea, the 23rd episode of "Incarnation' of Money" recorded  a 14.3% viewership. AS compared with the 22nd episode which was shown
last week which had a 15.2% rating, there was a 0.9% decrease in its viewership.

Here's the list of the ratings per episode of IOM

Episode 1 - 9,7%
Episode 2 - 9.2%
Episode 3 - 10.2%
Episode 4 - 10.6%
Episode 5 - 14.5%
Episode 6 - 13.1%
Episode 7 - 13.4%
Episode 8 - 13.3%
Episode 9 - 12.2%
Episode 10- 11.4%
Episode 11- 12.4%
Episode 12- 15.1%
Episode 13- 14.5%
Episode 14- 15.3%
Episode 15- 16.4%
Episode 16- 15.3%
Episode 17- 14.7%
Episode 18- 15.6%
Episode 19- 16.1%
Episode 20- 14.6%
Episode 21- 14.2%
Episode 22- 15.2%
Episode 23- 14.3%

reference: Choi Joonyong reporter cjy via naver and
           news@tvdaily, enter@xprotsnews/nate
source:  Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest dancy

I hope Ji Hoo give the Swiss bank account to CD. She should know what right and what wrong since she was once a prosecutor. She should look pass her love for SK and do the right thing. I wonder what Eun Bi will do in the next episode? So sad that tomorrow episode will be the final episode of this series. I'm going to miss this drama when its over.    

@GaeinaLee Wow! So you always can eat hearty meals. It's good for you, because the right diet is if you can balance your nutrients intake. Heavy exercise is not a requirement, as long as you keep yourself moving everyday. Curvy doesn't mean obese, while too thin is not always good also. I don't know if any of Korean's actress is curvy in real life. I mean those who get main roles. Like Melissa McCarthy for example.

@evea, you know how Asian women are, right? Upper side is no prob, but hip and derriere is. No fancy/designer clothes that could fit perfectly, unless special order or A line or such style.. And yes, I've counted what I consume and moving a lot, but still.. *sigh* 
Tho' other countries have many such actress, I never see Korean actress that is curvy in real life, they are sooo self conscious about being thin since camera will make you look 2x bigger. Ahh, the price of being women.. *100x sigh*

That's correct @tingmin2. The pictures were posted here last week.

Incarnation of Money, Hwang Jung Eum in a wedding dress, the fat returned?
by pechumori 4/21/13

388163_514268391942710_725313930_n.jpg

The pictures of Hwang Jung Eum in a wedding dress were released recently through her me2day account. "The Incarnation of Money has ended. I was happy until the end! I love the team of Incarnation of Money" She took pictures on the set wearing her fat makeup look and wedding dress and made them public. Earlier in the drama, an obese Hwang Jung Eum underwent plastic surgery to have a slender body. Netizens reacted, "Lee Cha Don, marry?" Wonder what the ending would be? The final episode will be aired tonight April 21, 2013.
reference: news@tvdaily and mydaily
source:   Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Hope this is not another one of Jae In's dreams. :-??

@GaeinaLee, my dear, i wasn't able to properly thank you for the recaps of last night.
To make up for it here are more pictures of Hyuk
credit: SBS and naver

532866_513833358673706_879578057_n.jpg

521880_513834522006923_2030900206_n.jpg

There's also an article that I'd like to share with you
class="post-title"Do Ji Han Gets Naked in Tower

By Rhino on December 28, 2012 |

A newbie actor Do Ji Han is getting the spotlight for his nude scene in the movie Tower. In the movie, he plays the role of a young fireman who runs out of the shower naked after getting an emergency call. When he was filming the scene, he was outside for the whole day, without any clothes and surrounded by other staff. He said he taped his private parts and covered them with a bowl out of embarrassment, but it wasn’t enough.

Twenty-one-year-old Do Ji Han made his debut in 2011 and he’s already getting this kind of attention! We think he may be destined for great things. What do you think?

credit: dramafever
source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Archived