Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arishia said:

Hannahmiriam

said:

@IBELIS I don't know how investors react in this kind of situations, but I don't think those couple of hundred bucks are the problem. The problem are the investors and the public because those people withdrawing their money make it seem like the bank has some troubles they (the investors and he public) don't know about. It's not about the amount, but about the number of people withdrawing their money. It will not go down because of their money, but because the investors will start ask for their investments and the shareholders will panic. It's not a real problem, but they are manipulating the people who have the money.

Regarding the suspicion about those homeless coming to deposit money, I've also found it fishy, but she couldn't have known that those people were depositing he same amount if somebody hadn't told her. So there should have been a manager or somebody to tell her, but they didn't really like her - let's not forget she used to be a clerk of the same bank and those people who were supposed to report to her were once her superiors - or maybe the guy was busy playing Cha Don.

:D

So I'm not necessarily happy with the "intrigue", but I can live with it.

:D
Just a random thought: I didn't like or dislike Hyuk until now, but I might fall for him in tomorrow's episode. 

We are in the home stretch now, next week is it. And that means the last two episodes should be jam packed and exciting. KS decides to go to jail because that's where his two chief witness are. The one guy who stole the money and framed him because he knows where the money is he also knows that SK and not  CD killed KH. Right now JG is believing SK but he knows what kind of man SK really is and right now he to destrought to see anything else, once his eyes open he will turn on SK even if it means he has to go to jail, because he will know that what CD said to him over the phone was true. That him and SK desire for money and power killed his son.
JH heard the exchange between CD and SK and right now it means nothing and she might want to deny CD words, but SK will do something suspicious and she will start to investigate for herself. The truth will spin her around but she is a righteous prosecutor and that will make her do the right thing. With everyone turning against SK his god complex will go into overdrive and the truth of what he really is will send him over the edge.
So far the reporter looks to be the only one that will survive CD revenge.
On the evils of money: I don't think money is evil, money is just money. The people here are not the way they are because of the money, that's what they want you to believe. If you murder lie and cheat for personal gain that's not the money making you do that , it's a flaw in your character. a total lack of whats right and wrong. You have to first believe that you are justified in doing anything to acquire wealth and power before you actually do it, and it's that thinking that makes you a corrupt low life not the money. If you are willing to sell your soul for money that's not the money making you do that it's just in you to do it.
So the evils of man can only be ascribe to the man himself not the money. For every person willing to do anything for wealth and power there are dozen who would not even consider doing those thing, and that's what makes the difference.  

I miss Hyuk too !He was so nice !Anyway i loved today ep!Cd is so inteligent ,i was happy that there were still people who trust him and helpped him prove the truth!He has his team!i wonder if JH dad also knows the truth...i wonder if the others told him about  SK ...i wonder if he became a new player,a secret ally  for CD!

Guest kaeruchan

Summary for episode 21

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-21/

@pechumori I'm still mourning over the death of my Puppy Hyukie :(

One of my favorite scenes tonight: 
After LCD had been sentenced, he met JI on the hallway and asked her if she remembered when she painted their nails (when she tells him that when he's hungry he should say "I like you", when he's sleepy he should say "I love you" and when it's cold he should say "please, hug me"). After that he tells her that he is very sleepy and very cold. She answers telling him that she is also very sleepy.
Now wasn't that a sweet confession? Better than in most of the recent dramas.  :\">

New articles:http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-episode-22-review-kang-ji-hwan-says-a-secret-code-to-hwang-jung-eum-im-sleepy/
http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-episode-22-review-kan-ji-hwan-is-sentenced-to-7-years-in-jail/
http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-episode-22-review-hwang-jung-eum-makes-a-counterattack-as-park-sang-min-runs-for-mayor/
http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-episode-22-review-kang-ji-hwan-is-released-from-prison-and-hugs-hwang-jung-eum/

Archived