Official BOKI Couple Thread : Song Joong Ki ♥ Park Bo Young

the girl who!

Guest cutepinkers

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "‘Wolf Boy’ sets a new record for the romance genre

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young‘s ’Wolf Boy‘ has set a new record for Korean romance movies.  

The film brought in 157,784 moviegoers on the 14th, pushing the total number of viewers to 4,065,371. It is the fastest Korean romance movie to break 4 million, setting a new record within a mere 15 days. It has even beat ‘Masquerade‘, featuring Lee Byung Hun, which recorded over 4 million viewers after 16 days.  

‘Introduction to Architecture‘, starring miss A‘s Suzy, took 53 days to reach 4 million and recorded a total of 4,106,671 viewers. ‘Wolf Boy’ is expected to beat the total record on its 16th day in theaters.

Source: Allkpop

==================

DAEBAK!!! Congratulations Joong Ki and Bo Young!!!  =D>  \:D/ <:-P

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daebak!!! Joong Ki oppa fell for Bo Young's charms ... BoKi FTW!!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P
Song Joong Ki Compares The Charms Of Park Bo Young And Moon Chae Won
Song-Joong-Ki.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki recently discussed the different charms of Park Bo Young and Moon Chae Yeon. 
When asked during a press conference held on November 16, what the different charms of Park Bo Young from “Wolf Boy” and Moon Chae Yeon from “Nice Guy,” he replied, “Park Bo Young has a personality that makes everyone feel comfortable around her while Moon Chae Won’s acting skills are truly extraordinary and worth taking notes from.” 
He went on, “Maybe it’s because I’m human, anytime I felt slightly awkward or uncomfortable on set, Park Bo Young always seemed to find a way to make the atmosphere more lively and comfortable. As for Moon Chae Won, I assumed she would keep to herself more, but I found her to be incredibly diligent and sincere about her work. She often stayed up for two days straight to memorize all her lines and come to the set prepared. So in conclusion, having had the experience of working with two beautiful ladies was a pleasant one.”
Source : Soompi News

Guest cutepinkers

yaahooooo BOKI FTW!!!!  :x  <:-P
I love your answer, Joong Ki..!! He's the most comfortable with his best friend, soulmate and his next girlfirend Park Bo Young  :\"> 
you know when actor said he comfortable with his partner actress. that mean he had something feeling to her.. hihihi we know we know Joongki.. ;))
Song Joong Ki: Park Bo Young has a personality that makes everyone feel comfortable around her 
 “Maybe it’s because I’m human, anytime I felt slightly awkward or uncomfortable on set, Park Bo Young always seemed to find a way to make the atmosphere more lively and comfortable. 

:x :x
184115be182711e28dfe22000a1c9e1d_7.jpg

cutepinkers

said:

yaahooooo BOKI FTW!!!!  :x  <:-P
I love your answer, Joong Ki..!! He's the most comfortable with her friend best, soulmate and his next girlfirend Park Bo Young  :\"> 
you know when actor said he comfortable with her partner actress. that mean he had something feeling to her.. hihihi we know we know Joongki.. ;))

:x :x

Guest cutepinkers

@the girl who! me too.. me too. xD i heard today and tomorrow theres wolfboy greetings!! I can't wait for BoKi cute and shy moments hehe ;))
i will upload Song Joong Ki & Park Bo Young Sweet November Part 2 today.. so now, Enjoy Part 1 :)
Song Joong Ki & Park Bo Young Sweet November ~ Love U 

A Werewolf Boy' Captures Korea, Releasing in North America on November 30
tumblr_mdj3izJca81rkcjp5o1_500.jpg
"A Werewolf Boy" does not seem to be dying down anytime soon, despite the fact that the second part of "Twilight" will be releasing soon. "A Werewolf Boy" is still at number 1 in the box office as well as in advance sales.
The movie was written by director Jo Sung Hee. This is his first commercial film. Actors Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young play the main roles of the movie in this fantasy romance film. 
Like Us on Facebook : 
Jo Sung Hee commented, "This movie is a fantasy of the emotions because they're love is a kind that not many people believe exists in this world."
The movie has been released at film festivals as well such as the Toronto International Film Festival.
Anderson Le of HIFF comments that this is one of the "best Korean films of the year."
Below are lists of theaters in North America playing the movie:
Releasing on Nov. 30, 2012
Los Angeles, CA  - CGV Cinemas
Irvine, CA  - University Town Center
Las Vegas - Regal Village Square 18
Releasing on Dec. 7, 2012
San Diego - AMC Fashion Valley
San Francisco - Century 20 Daly City
Seattle - AMC Alderwood
Dallas - AMC Grapevine Mills
Chicago - AMC Showplace Niles
Atlanta - AMC Colonial
Philadelphia - AMC Plymouth Meeting
New Jersey - AMC Ridgefield Park
New York - AMC Empire
More theaters to come!  Please stay tuned for updates.
Source : Kpopstarz

Guest brightlii

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "I see they are being more secretive maybe? It's always after the denial that the truth is announced. :)And PBY probably pick Cha Tae Hyun to avoid more rumors.So nothing to be worried over, Boki shippers!! class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Bo Young clears up rumors of relationship with Song Joong Ki

20121117_parkboyoung_songjoongki_wolfboy

Actress Park Bo Young dismissed rumors saying she’s in a relationship with her ‘Wolf Boy‘ co-starSong Joong Ki.

On the November 17th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘, Park Bo Young featured as a guest on the show’s ‘Guerilla Date’ segment. She was asked about Song Joong Ki’s statement during the ‘Wolf Boy’ stage greeting at the ‘17th Busan International Film Festival‘, where he said, “Park Bo Young is my woman.”

Park Bo Young explained, “It was just Song Joong Ki’s [way of promoting the movie]. [His statement] was a public relations stunt planned beforehand.”

She went on, “If the film hadn’t done well, I would’ve been upset by what he said.”

When asked if she prefers ‘Scandal Makers‘ co-star Cha Tae Hyun or Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young chose Cha Tae Hyun without hesitation. However, she also chose the movie ‘Wolf Boy’ over ‘Scandal Makers’.

Source: allkpop

Guest kneekey

brightlii said: class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "I see they are being more secretive maybe? It's always after the denial that the truth is announced. :)And PBY probably pick Cha Tae Hyun to avoid more rumors.So nothing to be worried over, Boki shippers!! class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Bo Young clears up rumors of relationship with Song Joong Ki

20121117_parkboyoung_songjoongki_wolfboy

Actress Park Bo Young dismissed rumors saying she’s in a relationship with her ‘Wolf Boy‘ co-starSong Joong Ki.

On the November 17th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘, Park Bo Young featured as a guest on the show’s ‘Guerilla Date’ segment. She was asked about Song Joong Ki’s statement during the ‘Wolf Boy’ stage greeting at the ‘17th Busan International Film Festival‘, where he said, “Park Bo Young is my woman.”

Park Bo Young explained, “It was just Song Joong Ki’s [way of promoting the movie]. [His statement] was a public relations stunt planned beforehand.”

She went on, “If the film hadn’t done well, I would’ve been upset by what he said.”

When asked if she prefers ‘Scandal Makers‘ co-star Cha Tae Hyun or Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young chose Cha Tae Hyun without hesitation. However, she also chose the movie ‘Wolf Boy’ over ‘Scandal Makers’.

Source: soompi

Archived