Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Actress Kang Sora talks about what she did while hiatus for a year in a new interview!

Actress Kang Sora talks about what she did while hiatus for a year in a new interview, "I was think about a healthy lifestyle'

Netizen comments :

(+52,-2) I saw it about 4 meters away and I thought it was an entertainer.

(+46,-3) You've done a good job.

(+12,0) Kang Sora so pretty~

(+11,0) She's so pretty really.. Wow, you look so pretty. I was so impressed. I've been a fan ever since before.

(+4,0) Pretty. Celebrities are different.

(+4,-1) Kang Sora acted so well.

• Like 1

Spoiler

• Like 1

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

large_cb02f5dbdc5fab4c73c7bce8f1efc1f1a0ee6bc1.jpeg

Kang Sora Talked about Love and Ideal Type, Expressed Her Will to Be in a Serious Relationship Soon

Kang Sora spoke honestly about her love life. 

On January 7th, Kang Sora sat down for an interview of her upcoming movie 'I Won't Hurt You.' During the talk, the actress also shared her thoughts on love. The actress revealed that she is now all ready for love. 

Kang Dora revealed, "I have thoughts that I want to be in a relationship. Career is important but everyone has their time. I heard that I should not expect much but to compromise instead." 

When asked about her ideal type, she said, "I don't think I can meet someone who is my ideal type. I like someone who has the same code as mine." She continued, "It's important that he can spend time well. I wonder the value of a man who can spend his life with me." 

Kang Sora then said that it is no longer right for her to meet many people just for a light relationship. She said that she is old enough so she wants to be in a serious relationship. Kang Sora was born in 1990. 

Well, we are waiting for the good news from Kang Sora soon!

Cre:KStarLive

• Insightful 1