Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Spoiler

Kang Sora Talks About Learning To Love Herself In Her 30s   Reactions To Her Viral “Frozen 2” Parody

Kang Sora shared her new perspectives on life.

On January 7, the actress participated in an interview with MyDaily to promote the upcoming film “We Don’t Hurt You” (literal title).

“I like being in my 30s way more than my 20s,” began Kang Sora. “After entering my 30s, I became more mentally relaxed and comfortable. I learned a bit more about myself, so I feel like I’ve settled down now.”

She added with a smile, “I’ve now learned how to love myself. In my 20s, I felt as if I needed to do this and that. I worried about what would happen if I didn’t do something and if it would help or harm my career if I did do it. I had so many concerns like that. So I learned various things and didn’t have time to think about things.”

Kang Sora continued, “It was my first time resting for a year. From an outsider’s point-of-view, it looked as if I had a hiatus. But even during those three months, I filmed ads and attended events and never really had time to properly rest. I recently had a break and got the chance to reflect. While meditating and not trying to do something, I had time to deeply think about myself and what my happiness is. I am now living for myself. If I don’t, I think that I’ll regret this time when I’m in my 70s and 80s. Since this time only exists in this moment, I want to enjoy it a bit more now instead of regretting it when I’m older.”

The actress went viral for her parody of Elsa singing “Into the Unknown” from “Frozen 2” which she posted on Instagram. She explained, “I don’t have any fears about being funny. That’s who I am. Many people around me strongly opposed when I was going to upload the clip. My agency didn’t like it due to concerns about my image, but if I like it, isn’t that all that matters?”

“I recently had a honest conversation with the CEO,” said Kang Sora. “She recently gave birth and realized that children don’t follow your expectations. She now views me as her child and understands me.”

Concluding her interview, the actress spoke about her future plans. “I don’t have a set project yet, but I want to appear in a film,” she said. “I had such a good experience in ‘We Don’t Hurt You’ that I want the actors and the director to communicate and film in a relaxed period of time like that.”

“We Don’t Hurt You” is a comedy film based on a webtoon of the same name where employees pretend to be animals that got sold and sent away, after a lawyer unexpectedly becomes the director of a zoo on the verge of being shut down. The film premieres in theaters on January 15.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375653wpp/kang-sora-talks-about-learning-to-love-herself-in-her-30s-reactions-to-her-viral-frozen-2-parody

Kang Sora Talked about Love and Ideal Type, Expressed Her Will to Be in a Serious Relationship Soon

large_cb02f5dbdc5fab4c73c7bce8f1efc1f1a0ee6bc1.jpeg

Kang Sora spoke honestly about her love life. 

On January 7th, Kang Sora sat down for an interview of her upcoming movie 'I Won't Hurt You.' During the talk, the actress also shared her thoughts on love. The actress revealed that she is now all ready for love. 

Kang Dora revealed, "I have thoughts that I want to be in a relationship. Career is important but everyone has their time. I heard that I should not expect much but to compromise instead." 

When asked about her ideal type, she said, "I don't think I can meet someone who is my ideal type. I like someone who has the same code as mine." She continued, "It's important that he can spend time well. I wonder the value of a man who can spend his life with me." 

Kang Sora then said that it is no longer right for her to meet many people just for a light relationship. She said that she is old enough so she wants to be in a serious relationship. Kang Sora was born in 1990. 

Well, we are waiting for the good news from Kang Sora soon!

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/01/08/actress-kang-sora-talked-about-love-and-ideal-type-expressed-her-will-to-be-in-a-serious-relationship-soon-319551

• Thanks 2