Quantcast
ChoonHee21

Kang Sora - 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

13.06.15 ドラマサポート cr.Kanggallery781791643.jpg
781791703.jpg
via. @SoRa_japanfc

Kang Sora New Ava
tumblr_mp326ek8Fy1rgox4io2_1280.jpg
and convo with some FD including me ^^ (happy happy here)

class="js-timeline-title"Tweets

1. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 11m @ddhamster thats what i worry about too hh i will keep that in my mind View conversation
  2. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 12m @alvingoodgirl so smart although i know its just fake money i cannot realize during playing View conversation
  3. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 14m @dilarizn "폐인" means someone who's addicted by something very seriously not in a good way 폐인 is pronaunced "pain" in eng View conversation
  4. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 19m @express9TS1 i feel like im an idiot while im doing this game kinda curiosity View conversation
  5. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 23m @NocturnalMuz 저도 본방보기 힘들어서 늘 재방으루ㅜㅜ View conversation
  6. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 25m @express9TS1 never ever try to start the game im warning u h h h View conversation
  7. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 27m @diekorea57 이거때매 베터리 두개들고다녀요! View conversation
  8. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 28m @dilarizn a person like me is called "game pain" in my country. . View conversation
  9. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 32m @selfisholicker 올 봄에 가려구 했는데 갑자기 스케줄생겨 취소됐어요ㅜ 다음엔 꼭! View conversation
  10. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 33m @june_1479 다크가 점점 내려오는게임..ㅜ View conversation
  11. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 34m @817woo 고마워요~~ View conversation
  12. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 34m @nastyfellow 클났어요.. 잠깰려고시작했다가ㅜㅜ 낭패 View conversation
  13. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 35m @wldus129 아까워라! 오늘은본방사수~~~ View conversation
  14. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 37m 모두의 마블...모두의~~ 벌써 중독인건가... 노래가 머리에서 떠나질않아ㅜㅜㅜ Expand

Kang Sora Twitter Update 29062013

tumblr_mp57fedrgR1rgox4io1_500.jpg

Seems she's on holiday ^^ and meet someone LOL

'UGLY ALERT' KANG SORA

Actress Kang Sora has been living a busy life of shooting for her drama . Clad in creamy-look clothing, she stood in front of the camera with natural mood. She looked so in-tune with the nude colour trend.

1.jpg

See-through white dress with structured silhouette by Calvin Klein Collection.

2.jpg

Backless white top from Son Jung Wan.

"I think I'm going to fall asleep at once/immediately if I close my eyes like this. For more than two months since I started shooting drama, I couldn't rest, not even for a single day. Even though I want to be wide awake by drinking strong coffee, I just forebear it. Lately, I reduce caffeine intake in my drinks and I just drink plain water instead."

3.jpg

Indian pink top by Vanessa Bruno Athé, high-waisted lace pants skirt by Son Jung Wan.

4.jpg

Salmon pink shirt and matching salmon pink skirt with peplum detail from TWISTY by 1423.

"I like to wear jeans with shirt that matches casual style but lately, I also try to wear feminine item more often. New style challenge is surprisingly enjoyable experience to me."

5.jpg

Ethnic mood blouse with suede shorts by Isabel Marant.

"Although my style has changed to more femininely now but my hasty personality still hasn't changed that much. Yet before the photographer is even ready, I did change to (other) clothes very quickly, didn't I?"

6.jpg

Lace-detailed bustier dress by Jill Stuart,

chiffon material padded cardigan by Shopaholic, necklace by Minetani.

"This faltering eye gaze...The sorrow it has seems like a strange feeling (she might refer to the pictorial mood required by the photographer). This is my first time trying a lingerie look but it suits exactly to my taste. I think I'll give a shot at wearing lingerie look dress again next time either on the red carpet or any other event."

From acting in the impressive movie Sunny to drama Dream High, involving in variety program We Got Married to the animation movie Merida and the Magical Forest as the voice actor, Kang Sora definitely has experienced in a variety of genres within such a short period of time. Even so she is a rookie but she's not the same as other rookie and instead, she exudes the air of mature and experienced artiste.

"Characterwise, I'm actually a little bit quick-tempered/impetuous person. As you can see, I even changed these garments in no time (Laughed). If I didn't do so, I think I'll nod off to sleep within the standby time. Therefore, I would as well move my body as much as possible."

Come to think of it, she sure has became slimmer than ever. Her long arms and legs makes she looks much taller.

"I think I'm losing weight due to sleep deprivation. Since I started shooting for 'Ugly Alert', I haven't get to rest not even for a day. Even today I came back home at 7 in the morning. Before the drama shooting started, I did some pilates and ballet everyday. These two types of exercises were extremely helpful since both emphasize on bodyline workout. Lately I really want to exercise so badly."

She still looks adorable even when she was whining like that. In front of the camera lens, she somewhat has the proportion that is way better than some models.
"All this while, as it's rather common to see me in pictorial work that has trendy concept with intense gaudy colour, so it seems that I have little chance to show my natural look. Therefore today, I like the fact that my exact natural look will be shot without any special make-up or being dress-up dramatically."

She came to the studio wearing only wavy dress covered with loose cardigan, completed with styled-hair and make-up on. There is somewhat similarity with the fashionable cold haughty Na Do Hee; her character in drama 'Ugly Alert' in the way she dressed up.
"She (Na Do Hee) is similar with me since we both are inquisitive and cool by nature. So, it's not that hard to portray her character. The clothes that she likes are also similar with mine. It is such a pity that I don't have time to go shopping these days. So, I just buy clothes that stylist suggests."

Her short answers and speed actions, as well as her straightforward attitude...it feels like she is much more mature than her age.
"These days I couldn't get in touch that often with my friends of the same age even via SNS. I just simply managed to say hello to my fans and it mostly has never been exceeded 10 words. I like simple things. Even in my life and on my mind too it has always been oriented with 'simple life' principal."

More details will be featured in InStyle July issue.

Planning/Lee Jung Geum ; Photo/Choi Yong Bin; Makeup/Go Won Hye ; 

Hair/Kim Ga Young ; Stylist/Ahn Mi Gyung

**Translate by Hiedi/@nhb

**Take out with proper credit

**Source: http://www.instylekorea.com/article/article.asp?aid=13713

Gomi up close....

Sora's twitter photos of our baby gomi hehehehe

POSTED JUNE 28
Embedded image permalink

POSTED APRIL 1
BGyhQ1mCUAIf0OO.jpg:large

POSTED MARCH 24
BGLG4UMCAAI3erO.jpg:large

POSTED FEB22

BDtxisQCYAAo0rg.jpg:large

POSTED JAN 11
BAU4rETCEAAcsGA.jpg:large

POSTED DEC 7/2012

A9gBeLACEAAOC7r.jpg:large

POSTED NOV 10/2012

A7VNXxjCEAEVj_t.jpg:large

POSTED NOV 4/2012

A65udwSCYAEaXCk.jpg:large

"If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever."
BPECX93CAAIsrdI.jpg:large
                                                      Kang Sora

Sora Twitter Update July 19, 2013 

1. Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess19 Jul

@reveramess 8월호구나..... View conversation

63136acbf5fde2873b17771c588d3df0_normal.Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess19 Jul

7월호 어반라이크 화보 찍었어요~!!^^ pic.twitter.com/N1MFggwB1W

Hide photo
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  MoreEmbedded image permalink
    First tweet was:
    Pictorial for July issue of Urbanlike magazine. 
    2nd tweet she corrected that it's for August issue instead 

[MAG] 130722 Kang Sora – Urbanlike Magazine August issue Cre as tagged & Daum Via.KSora_IFC [MAG] 130722 Kang Sora – Urbanlike Magazine August issue Cre as tagged & Daum Via.KSora_IFC class="entry-title"[MAG] 130722 Kang Sora – Urbanlike Magazine August issue Cre as tagged & Daum Via.KSora_IFC

Another Update from @companydjdg July,26th,2013

This is like angel ^^
Panda eyes Scene LOL
OMO!!! SO funny..... She like to playing ^^
Athough she cant update, this "twitter owner" make us happy can see her... ^^

class="headline"Kang Sora to release new fashion pictorial with URBANLIKE

g1dr2vt4531t0k1waik3h0kd7x0mz056.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actress Kang Sora revealed her recent pictorial with fashion lifestyle magazine ‘URBANLIKE,’ captivating eyes of internet users. 
In the pictorial, Not only did Kang sora created an urban, feminine look with cobalt-blue one-piece and black jacket, but also she managed a mannish look, matching her sky-blue jacket with black pants.
Kang Sora also completed both look with trendy flat shoes, making her feminine look lovelier and adding a subtle amount of girlish feeling to her mannish look. Her shoes were reportedly ‘DEAR SHOES’ by shoe brand ‘SPUR.’
Meanwhile, rest of Kang Sora’s pictorial can be found on the August issue of URBANLIKE. (photo by URBANLIKE) 

For more: bntnews.co.uk  contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

source

Another Update from @companydjdg August,1st,2013
BQjDV6sCMAEMIGG.jpg
WHITE..... Hmm.. we know who LOVES white so much.. xixixixixiix
BQjDaUCCUAAWgXB.jpg
Simple style still yeppo ^^
BQjDhWcCUAA6axY.jpg
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she makes V-Sign... Our Beloved Love sign to Teuki ^^
BQjDstkCYAA6mKy.jpg
Who's u texting dear??? or waiting a call???