Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Hi, I've got to say, that was one of the most detailed and orderly actor information page I have ever seen before! Good job @ChoonHee21 !!!
I am looking forward to her performance in the daily drama, Ugly Alert!

Sora and rooftop prince actress Jung Yumislug it out for Star Papparazzi "IT Bag" poll
hmm now they did say Sora endorses the brandwhen she was spot shopping in seoul  last week
now now, which one to choose :) i do hope im cute and lovely but my bag choice is chic and modern.. hahaha Sora-ra fighting!
cr yeeuney@wowtv.co.kr
B20130520181524357.jpg

Guest kirane

#On CulTwo Show (130326), Sora said that Han Suk Kyu is closer to her ideal type (rather than Lee Je Hoon) because his warm/friendly & caring behavior. She really dislike bad-boy style, someone who tried to look macho & showing off his wealth.

@ChoonHee21, I'm healthy & happy, but currently bit occupied with my final project. Will be back again after done with it.~^^

Guest kirane

In case you haven't read it, a good explanation about HO NINE by @dowotee (via twitter)

#Decoding the meaning of “Ho-nine"

Ho-nine is Kang Sora’s fandom name. Apparently because it is digital shorthand for Hogu— 호구 which means “stupid” and is the name Kang Gallers call each other. Sora, then, playfully changed it to —호9/ Ho-9. Then later to 호나인/HoNain.

Because I can never call myself this, I went ahead and looked around what Honain would really mean in Hangul. And after careful but fast research, lo and behold… 호나인 means Lady-in-waiting or Court Lady, in simpler terms a royal attendant, the princess’s attendants.
Hahh…. Lightbulb!

kirane: Member of DC Kang Sora, usually call Sora as Sora Mama (Note: Mama/마마~ Your Majesty). So I think @dowotee explanation is very reasonable.^^ 

Guest aelene

kirane

said:

In case you haven't read it, a good explanation about HO NINE by @dowotee (via twitter)

#Decoding the meaning of “Ho-nine"

Ho-nine is Kang Sora’s fandom name. Apparently because it is digital shorthand for Hogu— 호구 which means “stupid” and is the name Kang Gallers call each other. Sora, then, playfully changed it to —호9/ Ho-9. Then later to 호나인/HoNain.

Because I can never call myself this, I went ahead and looked around what Honain would really mean in Hangul. And after careful but fast research, lo and behold… 호나인 means Lady-in-waiting or Court Lady, in simpler terms a royal attendant, the princess’s attendants.
Hahh…. Lightbulb!

kirane: Member of DC Kang Sora, usually call Sora as Sora Mama (Note: Mama/마마~ Your Majesty). So I think @dowotee explanation is very reasonable.^^ 

Guest huey

"Kang Sora selca, dazzling beauty 'more beautiful than flowers" >> trans cre by Dimple_Couple shared new via TSL1001

강소라 셀카, 눈부신 미모 '꽃보다 아름다워'

TV리포트| 기사입력 2013-05-31 14:00 기사원문
20130531_1369976041_02443000_1_59_201305

[TV리포트=김민지 기자] 배우 강소라가 눈부신 미모를 과시했다.

강소라는 31일 자신의 트위터에 "꽃이 만발"이라는 글과 함께 한 장의 사진을 게재했다.

사진 속 강소라는 짙은 스모키 메이크업과 투명한 피부 표현로 우월한 미모를 과시했다. 한층 성숙해진 분위기를 자아내며 팬들의 시선을 사로잡았다.

이를 접한 네티즌들은 "강소라 완전 예쁘다" "꽃보다 더 아름다워요" "화사하다" "여성스럽다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 강소라는 SBS '못난이 주의보'에서 나도희 역으로 출연 중이다.

사진=강소라 트위터

김민지 기자 minji06@tvreport.co.kr
source : http://t.co/82Oz9Kj0Hq

Guest echalovable

kang sora new ava; it's a heart shape^^
1be8add4a075b73a261c7ab6c9dd0a12.jpeg

@reveramess tweet^^;

Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess3h
너무 좋은 우리가족! pic.twitter.com/ocwC3JvqjV
View photo ·    
Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess3h
거의매일 새벽늦게 자다가 간만에얻은 꿀같은휴식이건만... 신체리듬이바껴서 피곤해도 잠이안온다ㅜㅜ 오늘 어쩌지..
View details ·    

trans;
DCLovers & FDimplesDCLovers & FDimples @Dimple_Couple46m
[Trans] Our family really good/nice! RT @reveramess: 너무 좋은 우리가족! pic.twitter.com/z0kyL4QBny
View photo ·    

Almost everyday (,) I got to sleep late in the morning (,) and break like honey it's ebb and flow... My body rhythm has been altered and (although) I'm tired too I come not to sleepㅜㅜ what do we do today... RT @reveramess: 거의매일 새벽늦게 자다가 간만에얻은 꿀같은휴식이건만... 신체리듬이바껴서 피곤해도 잠이안온다ㅜㅜ 오늘 어쩌지.. (Cr;DCLovers & FDimples)