PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicturePicture

Cr: newsis.com | tvdaily.mk.co.kr | news.jkn.co.kr | ajunews.com
asiatoday.co.kr (1) (2) (3) (4)
stoo.asiae.co.kr (1) (2)
star.mk.co.kr (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
asiae.co.kr (1) (2) (3)
star.fnnews.com (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)
newsen.com (1) (2) (3)
segye.com (1) (2) (3) (4)
tvreport.co.kr (1) (2) (3) (4)
mydaily.co.kr (1) (2) (3) (4)

Guest aelene

josan said: @aelene thanks for posting here. I always forgot to post Sora's updates here even though I visit this thread too. And have you heard that she might be in a new movie again. Though its not confirmed but hope its true. The new movie is said to be about sports focusing on swimming. & Sora is an awesome swimmer. 

[screenCaps] 130413 Project Runway Korea All Stars Ep. 06
Ep. 06 >> Cr : CJENMMEDIA @ YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxiMCR7yNI

Cr: CJENMMEDIA

Cr: blog.naver.com/espoirstory
blog.naver.com/alrzl_0
blog.naver.com/angelasako
& blog.naver.com/sepia0814 (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)
sports.donga.com
prkallstars.interest.me
coco ( coco_miyoung @Twitter )

Edited by ChoonHee21

NEWS ^^
#LatestNews - Kang Sora is confirmed to play the female lead in new SBS daily drama 'Bravo My Life'(working title) along with actor Im Joo Hwan. The scriptwriter is Jung Ji Woo (also a scriptwriter for drama My Lovely Fool & Gloria) and the PD will be Shin Yoon Sub (also a PD for drama Rooftop Prince & Why Did You Come To My House). Both PD and scriptwriter used to collaborate in drama My Lovely Fool in 2006 before.#LatestNews - Kang Sora is confirmed to play the female lead in new SBS daily drama 'Bravo My Life'(working title) along with actor Im Joo Hwan. The scriptwriter is Jung Ji Woo (also a scriptwriter for drama My Lovely Fool & Gloria) and the PD will be Shin Yoon Sub (also a PD for drama Rooftop Prince & Why Did You Come To My House). Both PD and scriptwriter used to collaborate in drama My Lovely Fool in 2006 before.
source http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?
share by hiedi ‏@nhb19

Guest kirane

[130413] PROJECT RUNWAY KOREA: ALL STAR EP.6

(Note: Sora' part >> 20:45–21:58 & 34:51-end; Credit: @natali via @KSora_IFC)

@reveramess, congratz! You confirmed as leading female on SBS daily drama. So this is the drama you talking about at Sina & Music City' interview.

@vanillaplaid, start from this Mei you can watch Sora play at this drama (Bravo My Live). Hope you can enjoy watching it.^^

@ChoonHee21, how was your exam?
Hope you did it really good. >:D<

@huey & @aelene, thank you for all recent update both of you post here.
^:)^

@sassydeli, @tweetiaa, @nine09, @gaeul16, @kulot & @felicity04; miss you & your post here.
:D

@playerkbd, @cahaya, @Pretty Noona, @echalovable, @meridiansuci, @lennycsn, @lummy, @tienvo2, @kaiskloset, @lea2u, @josan, @luvallkorea, @lolowaw, @sqd66, @0timelost, @mywebfoot, @missypapillon, @dee15, @pepichan, @thenewbie28, @itsmeharhar, @kangsoramylove, @Crazzee_Chik, @k-craze, @Lhej, @lallinachan, @gisellec, @hongkong girl & all members; thank you for supporting Sora.
:x 

Everyone, Happy Monday! I wish only good things happened to you all.~

kirane: Is this post consider as spam because I mention many people?

Rough synopsis on drama 'Bravo My Life' 

via hiedi @nhb19

15th April 2013 from TwitLonger

The drama is going to show the warm side of human to human communication and the way of warm loving as well as the existence of family affection . It's not the usual kind 'I give you all my love since you are my bloodline' theme but instead the drama will try to point out, even though you will get envy & ignore each other among the family, but still because of the parents you will gradually try to understand and heal each other's wound within the family boundaries. And it will especially emphasize on a man's priceless and unlimited sacrifices. The drama scheduled to be broadcast in May following drama 'The Birth of a Family' and the final title of the drama will be confirmed soon.

**No full synopsis about Sora's role yet. But the male lead role is someone who has rough childhood life living with his swindler father after his mother ran away. Because of his father who keeps going in and out of prison, he has to stop studying since 3rd grade of elementary school and live as a medicine peddler in countryside.

Title ~ Kang Sora, Im Joo Hwan chosen as the main lead for SBS drama 'Bravo My Life'

Actress Kang Sora will meet with actor Im Joo Hwan (a.k.a Lim Joo Hwan) through a drama. 

From a telephone conversation, Kang Sora's representative from her agency KM Culture told My Daily on the afternoon of 15th April, it has been confirmed that Kang Sora will take part in SBS new daily drama 'Bravo My Life' (working title).

Following after that, Im Joo Hwan's agency representative also had confirmed
the news on the very same day, stating that Im Joo Hwan will be starring in the SBS daily drama 'Bravo My Life'.

Drama 'Bravo My Life' is going to replace the broadcast slot of drama 'The Birth of a Family' and it is a collaboration work of PD Shin Yoon Sub the director of drama 'Rooftop Prince' and 'Why Did You Come To My House' together with scriptwriter Jung Ji Woo who wrote for drama 'My Lovely Fool' and 'Family's Honor'. It's a story that will show warm family affection by portraying it through the way of understanding & healing each other’s wound within the family.

Im Joo Hwan who hasn’t been on a small screen for a long time after discharged from military last February will meet the viewers through this drama. “It’s my first work after being discharged, I’m so excited and have big expectation about it. Through this work, I’ll show you a good side of me so please give much interests and love to it,” stated Im Joo Hwan via his agency.

'Bravo My life' starring Kang Sora and Im Joo Hwan, is scheduled to be broadcast in May following after drama 'The Birth of a Family'.

** Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201304151717281118&amp;ext=na
** Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19

Role Synopsis for 'Ugly Alert':

공준수  Im Ju Hwan (Lim Joo Hwan) as Gong Jun Su144BF9574D426540345CD9  Kang Sora [*]as Na Do Hee공현석  Choi Tae Joon as Gong Hyeon Seok[*]공진주 Choi Yun Yeong as Gong Jin Ju[*]신주영  Shin So Yul as Shin Joo Yeong[*]어린 공준수  Kang Yi Seok (Kang i Suk) as  Gong Jun Su .. childhood time [*]어린 공진주  Jung Da Bin as Young Gong Jin-joo[*]

Sora's role is Na Do Hee, she will play as a tycoon heiress that is loved by Gong Joon Soo (Im Joo Hwan's role) and Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon's role- the 2nd lead man).

Im Joo Hwan's role~ Gong Joon Soo is someone who has rough childhood life living with his swindler father after his mother ran away. Because of his father who keeps going in and out of prison, he has to stop studying since 3rd grade of elementary school and live as a medicine peddler in countryside. His father then get married to his first love

Choi Tae Joon will play for the role named Gong Hyeon Seok. He becomes a step brother to Gong Joon Soo when his mother married Joon Soo's father. But both of them have confrontational relationship towards each other & to make it worse, they love the same girl >> Sora's role.

Shin So Yul will play Shin Joo Young role a 2nd daughter of a tycoon (Not sure if she & Sora is sibling or not) working in a PR team for a fashion group who loves Gong Hyeon Seok, a man from ordinary household. She's in conflict whether to marry the man she loves or choosing political marriage instead.

Choi Yoon Young's role Gong Jin Joo, a younger sister to the 2 leading men and caught up between her brother's rivalry after her mother remarried again.

**Note: Seems Sora's role not developed yet by the scriptwriter because not much infos about it. And the story will begin from Im Joo Hwan's childhood story since the child actor "Kan I Seok" is taking on the role.. Also the drama has another working title '못난이 울오빠' which roughly means 'My Ugly Brother'

**Source: Kang Sora DC Gallery + daum.net and Hancinema.net
Cr: hiedi ( nhb19 @Twitter)