Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Sora is the charity ambassador for "Happy Energy"

Is helpful to someone that is a great moment.

Gangsora Happy Energy.

're happy when you send or receive mutual help energy literally: Happy Energy good with people and me also to help them to get help when Sam rises Happy Energy! 
another chance like this to me for the Prevention of School Violence to help am so glad we can.

Find my talent!

Until junior high school when I say quiet and did not. Put in the Drama Club when I was in high school personality has changed a lot as I was 
becoming more active, make good friends, also had a lot of teachers and communication 
my personal opinion, High School Drama Club childhood school days my golden age was.

photo1.jpg

I think I gained a lot of joy and happiness, as the Drama Club while studying everyone's career is important, but the study is not going to. The fact that 
too many talented people around them do not know me if there is any talent I'm looking for a very difficult to find or late, if you do not know, you poor thing. 
my school days when a little more experience through the damn talent 
^ ^ hope the little that you can quickly find your talent got along with people, got a chance to look .

photo2.jpg

I am pleased to help

Social psychodrama Constellation Research Institute where I am able to help smaller, indeyo 
different roles reversed to work in a group psychodrama psychodrama'm trying to 
kid I bullied bullies have also been reported as opposed reported its place in a person's mood is whether through
immersive role-play, while I can feel the other person's feelings.

School-perpetrators of violence, the victim students had many friends in the Department of Psychology, but I'm thinking more neukkineunge psychodrama actually seen 
it around so that it can be absorbed in the role of helping emotionally obtained. 
psychodrama She was healing and In addition to the prevention of, hope this helps.

^ ^ Do not be afraid, my school days a little bit more experience when browsing through my talents got a chance to got along with people a little bit of your talent that you can quickly find any wish.

cre

http://happybean.naver.com/happyenergy/HappyEnergyFamousView.nhn?artclNo=123461819482

[130304] Kang Sora Interview with Sina

[Full Trans.] Sora Interview with Sina.
* Some sentences are paraphrased for grammar.
Translated by: luvallkorea, English from Chinese article
Credit: Original Chinese Interview

"Dialogue with Kang Sora: Have Regrets Towards Lee Teuk, Like Tony Leung"

新浪娱乐讯 一部《Sunny》(又译《阳光姐妹淘》)让很多观众认识并爱上了那个率直有义气的大姐大,《Dream High2》又让大家看到了一个热爱音乐的女孩,《我们结婚了》中被SJ利特小心呵护的小女人更是让她的人气飙升,她就是——韩国演员姜素拉。日前,姜素拉在韩国接受新浪娱乐对话,她表示与利特的“最后一吻”十分不舍,而没能跟前去当兵的利特好好说上一句“保重”更是非常遗憾。她还表示,自己最喜欢中国演员梁朝伟[微博]、汤唯、章子怡[微博],而姜妈妈更是个十足的中国武侠迷呢。

From her movie [sunny], many audiences came to love a lovely loyal 'big sister (leader of girl group), [Dream High 2] everyone saw a girl deeply passionate about music, in [WGM] we saw a 'humble girl' (woman who lets the guy lead) blessed with great care by SJ Lee Teuk. Her popularity soared even more, she is Korean actress Kang Sora. A few days ago, Kang Sora had an interview with Sina. She expressed during "last kiss" with Lee Teuk she was very reluctant (to part with him) and felt more regret/pity that she was not able to ask him to "take care" before he enlisted. She also expressed she liked Chinese actors like Tony Leung, Tang Wei, Zhang Ziyi, while Sora's mum is a big fan of Chinese kungfu shows.

新浪娱乐:先跟新浪网友们打个招呼吧。
Sina: Let's first greet our friends online.

姜素拉:新浪的网友们,你好。我是姜素拉。
Sora: Sina friends, how are you? I'm Kang Sora.

姜素拉:大家好,很高兴见到大家。新浪网友们,第一次和大家见面,我是姜素拉。
Sora: Hello, very happy to meet everyone. Sina friends, it's my first time meeting you, my name is Kang Sora.

新浪娱乐:很多中国观众认识你是通过电影《Sunny》,这部作品对你有什么特殊的意义吗?
Sina: Many Chinese fans know you through [sunny]. Does this movie have any special meaning to you?

姜素拉:首先在我拍摄过的作品中这一部是最想要做的作品。也是独特的作品。因为出演的女演员很多,同龄朋友也很多,所以拍摄的时候像来玩一样,拍摄过程非常愉快。给了我留下了很好的回忆。
Sora: This movie ranks above all the works I wanted to do. It is also a very unique/special work. As there were actresses in the movie, more so all the girls are the same age group, it was very enjoyable during filming. This movie gave me many memories.

新浪娱乐:这次在新电影《帕瓦罗蒂》中你会出演高中生,这个角色与《Sunny》里的春花有何不同?
Sina: In this new movie [Paparotti], your role is a high school student. What's the difference between this role and your role in [sunny]?

姜素拉:与《Sunny》中的春花不同,她是一个可爱、对于男人直接表白的角色。但不是那种很性感的表白,而是有点四次元的无厘头表白方式。是一个非常出乎意料、活泼可爱的角色。
Sora: In [sunny], Chunhwa is different, she is a loveable who likes guys but there is no love line. [sorry i don't know how to phrase this] This role exceeds all of my expectations, a lively, lovely role.

新浪娱乐:哪个角色性格更像真实的你?
Sina: Which role describes you most?

姜素拉:说到活泼的性格的话与《Sunny》中的角色很相似,但在出乎意料或对于别人表示关心的方面的话与这次电影中扮演的淑喜更加相似吧。
Sora: Talking about my lively character, my role in [sunny] is most similar. But if you are talking how 'unexpected' or caring I can be, my role in this new movie is more similar.

新浪娱乐:在《Dream High》和《帕瓦罗蒂》中两次演学习音乐的学生,角色会不会重复,对自己的唱功如何评价?
Sina: In [Dream High2] and [Paparotti] both of your roles are music students. Do you think the roles are repetitive (duplicative) and how do you rate your singing (ability)?

姜素拉:我喜欢听音乐,两部作品中有共同点,都是非常努力但是非常差劲。因为是没有什么成果的角色,所以觉得和我很相似,只是很喜欢音乐而已。
Sora: I love to listen to music. A common thing in both shows is that both characters are terrible in music however hardworking she is. As both characters had no 'achievement' in music, I felt they were similar to me: that is, love listening to music.

新浪娱乐: 去年因为《我结》获得综艺节目人气奖,利特入伍后有没有联系过,感想如何呢?
Interviewer: Last year you received the Best Couple for Variety for WGM, do you keep in contact with LeeTeuk after his enlistment, how/what are your feelings?

姜素拉:《我们结婚了》和其他的综艺节目性质不同,没有剧本,只是现场即兴发挥。只是很随意地出演,因为是放下了自己的包袱而展现了很舒服的样子得到了新人奖吧。还有也算是托利特的福才得奖所以非常感谢他。谢谢^^
Sora: [WGM] is different from other variety as it does not have any script, it's 'live improvisation'. We only expressed as how we like it. I think we received the new person award because I let down my fears (burden) and was able to express ourselves comfortably. Also I'm very thankful to Lee Teuk because it is also due to his good fortune/blessings. Thank you. ^^

新浪娱乐:《我们结婚了》最后与利特分别之吻让人非常感动,当时的你是什么心情?
Interviewer: [WGM] How did you feel when LeeTeuk gave you the kiss in the final episode. It moved many people.

姜素拉:当时过了4秒后才明白了“这是亲吻啊”,当时被吻的时候还什么都不知道呢。我当时想,这场面可不能截图上传啊!当时我的手是这样的,因为手是这样放着的,所以样子非常傻。
Sora: Then, I only after 4 seconds, realised 'this is a kiss ah'. At that moment, I thought this screenshot can't be uploaded to the internet! My hands then was like that (gesturing). Because my hands was like that, I looked very silly.

事实上最后也是非常不舍和伤心,加上利特拍完“我结”之后就直接参军了嘛。也没有时间一起喝酒和跟他说“多多保重”的机会,所以觉得更加遗憾。
In reality, during the last episode I was very reluctant and sad, to add LeeTeuk will enlistment after filming "WGM". I felt more regretful because we also didn't had time to drink and the chance to tell him "to take good care of yourself".

新浪娱乐:利特参军后也有联系着吗?
Interviewer: Do you still keep in touch with LeeTeuk who is in army now?

姜素拉:联系的话,偶尔会用手机联系。不久前去看了他主演的音乐剧《The Promise》。 他变得更男人了耶, 早这样多好。
Sora: We occasionally contact each other by phone. Recently, I watched [The promise]. He became more masculine, if he was like this earlier, wouldn't be it be good/lovely.

新浪娱乐:你出道后,获得了电影新人奖、人气奖,也与利特、金贤重[微博]、元斌这样的韩流明星合作过,觉得自己很幸运吗?
Sina: Since your debut, you received the Best New Actress Award, Popularity Award, also worked with Hallyu stars like Lee Teuk, Kim Hyun Joong, Won Bin, do you feel that you were very fortunate/lucky?

姜素拉:99%是运气好吧。觉得做着做着越来越幸运。虽然努力也很重要,但觉得运气也不能忽视。不知道这样的运气会不会持续,我也要更加努力。
Sora: I believe it's 99% due to luck. As I worked more I feel as if that I am very fortunate. Although being hard work is important, having the opportunity/luck cannot be overlooked/neglected. I don't know how long it (good fortune) will run, so I will continue to work harder.

新浪娱乐:你出演过电影电视,也做过主持人,更喜欢哪种表演形式?
Sina: You acted in roles in movies, dramas, even been hosts. Which role did you like most?

姜素拉:无论如何我觉得是拍电影最有趣了,当然!
Sora: Whatever it is, without a doubt, I love acting in movies the most.

新浪娱乐:觉得和电视剧有什么差别呢?
Sina: How different it is from filming a drama?

姜素拉:电视剧的话在韩国前期准备会比较累,熬夜拍摄的时候也很多。实力好的演员的话可以很有效率地把当天的剧本消化,但是我觉得自己现在还是缺少那样的技能。相比起来我还是更需要时间,不是说拍电影就更有趣,只是现在觉得更适应。电影可以做足充分的准备。
Sora: In Korea, the preparation work for dramas is comparatively complex/more cumbersome/tiring, with more continuous nights of filming. Skilled/Capable actors are very efficient as they could absorb (digest) the day's script on the same day. However, I lack this skill. I'm not saying that acting in movies is more interesting, but I do feel I need more time to adjust to prepare for a role. In comparison. there is ample/more time when preparing/filming a movie.

新浪娱乐:你在《强心脏》中曾说过自己写过网络武侠小说,为什么会写这样的东西?
Sina: In [strong Heart], you said you authored/published a martial art (kungfu) novel online, why did you write this genre?

姜素拉:原本是在租漫画店里兼职的时候,因为没有漫画书可看,所以开始看了武侠小说。加上妈妈非常喜欢《十 面埋伏》、《满城尽带黄金甲》、《卧虎藏龙》、还有不久前看的《剑雨》,她很喜欢《关云长》、《赤壁》等。啊,还有《无极》也看过。看电影时会带我一起 去,我在电影院最初看的是迪斯尼《花木兰》。从小就很有兴趣,所以自然而然就写起来了吧。现在也很喜欢。
Sora: Well, when I working part-time in a comic bookshop, I started to read kungfu books when I ran out comics to read. To add my mother loves movies like [House of Flying Daggers], [Curse of the Golden Flower], [Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon], recently watched [Reign of Assassins], she also loves [The Lost Bladesman], [Red Cliff] etc. Ah, also watched [The Promise]. She will bring me along when she watched movies, my first movie was Disney's [Mulan]. Since young, I found it interesting and naturally I wrote about it. Even till now, I love kungfu (movies/shows).

新浪娱乐:现在也有写着的小说吗?
Sina: Do you still write short stories?

姜素拉:现在的话我的风格是长篇大作,所以实在写不出短篇的。武侠的话要长才有它的味道,所以要正经写的话时间不够啊。
Sora: Currently I love reading novels, so I honestly couldn't write short stories any longer. When writing Kungfu (martial art), it must be long in order to be rich/interesting, as such if I seriously wanted to write one I wouldn't have enough time.

新浪娱乐:听说是很好的作品,感想如何呢?
Sina: We heard that your work was very popular, how do you feel about it?

姜素拉:不是中学生,而是以小学生的笔迹写的。是具有纯情色彩的作品。直接看的话会觉得好像在哪里看过,可能是因为我参考其他作品参考得比较多吧。
Sora: I wrote it when I was in primary school not in high school. It's a purely passionate piece of work/ literature. If I read it again now, I feel I read it somewhere before, maybe it's because I researched other work/stories when writing then.

新浪娱乐:成为演员之前,有梦想当作家吗?
Sina: Did ever dream of being an author, before you being an actress?

姜素拉:原来因为在写作和表演方面有兴趣,所以报考学校时专业方向就想往其中一方面发展。
但是当时因为数学成绩非常不好,转到了戏剧电影专业的“表演”部分后,曾经想转系。但是不知不觉来到了现在。
Sora: I loved both writing and acting. As such when I enrolled in University, I wanted to work towards this area/direction as my career. While I was in 'drama course', I wanted to transfer out as my results was not good. But, unconsciously I'm here where I am now.

新浪娱乐:现在中国有很多网络小说都被搬上银幕,你幻想过自己的作品也可以这样吗?也想自己亲自扮演吗?
Sina: Currently many Chinese movies are adapted from internet stories/novels, have you dreamt your work will one day be adapted into a movie? And to personally act in it?

姜素拉:可能也会有机会,但是直接看导演们的制作后发现,以自己的实力是不行的。等过了四十岁后再提高实力后,我想我会挑战的。
Sora: If I had the chance, but after watching how directors produced/worked, I won't be able to do it with my present skills. Perhaps when I'm 40 when I have improved my skills/accumulated enough skills, I think I will take on this challenge.

新浪娱乐:有计划过做一个自己写剧,并当导演的作品吗?
Sina: Do you plan to write and direct your own work (movie)?

姜素拉:如果可以做好的话,积攒人脉后,要慢慢寻找免费出演我作品的演员和歌手们。
Sora: If I can, I would after I build/collect (bit by bit) my social network and slowly seek actors and singers who will act in my show for free.

新浪娱乐:对于未来的演艺事业有着怎样的规划?最终的梦想是什么?
Sina: What's your future expectations as an actress? What's your ultimate dream?

姜素拉:目标嘛,不忘记自己的梦想就是目标吧。想要成为有个性,有自己确定的特色与众不同的人,也想要成为这样的演员。
Sora: My aim? Not forgetting my dream is my aim, really. My dream is to be an actress with character, determined, an out of an ordinary/different from the rest.

新浪娱乐:演艺圈的好友都有谁?经常见面吗?会做些什么呢?
Sina: Among the actors/actresses, who are your friends? Do you meet often? What do you do?

姜素拉:最近常见的朋友的话是一起合作过《DreamHigh2》的珍云和徐俊哥和燕珠吧。不知不觉成了酒友了。我们互相之间都没有异性的感情,都称兄道弟呢。
Sora: I usually meet up with fellow actors from [Dream High 2] Jinwoon, Seo Joon (rumored dating Nam Bora) and Yeon Joo(youngest girl at FJ' blind date). We became drinking friends ** naturally/unconsciously. We are like brothers and sisters, no feelings of love.

(**) 'Drinking friends' or 'Drinking Buddies' connotes 'Hanging out together having tea, ..etc'
NOT drinking alcoholic drinks. As Sora said in her previous interview (September 2012, translated by @nhb19, http://wp.me/p2dT1R-zp), she doesn't take a lot of alcohol or clubbing.

新浪娱乐:跟《Sunny》中的姐妹们平时有联系吗?
Sina: Do you keep in contact with [sunny] sisters?

姜素拉:因为都比我忙,所以只有我苦苦哀求才可以见到,接下电话行不行啊?
Sora: As they are more busy than myself, we can meet up only after my long pleading, can contacting via phone be considered?

新浪娱乐:理想型是什么样子的?
Sina: What is your ideal man?

姜素拉:因为我的个子比较高,所以喜欢壮一点和下巴有角的男生。因为我长得有点圆圆的,所以喜欢外国演员中出演《雷神》的克里斯-海姆斯沃斯和像马克-沃尔伯格一样长得棱角分明的人。
Sora: As I'm tall, I prefer strong/muscular man with a shaped/pointed chin. Also, I'm a bit rounded, that's why I like guys with the same physical (shape) like foreign actors like Chris Hemsworth from [Thor], Mark Walberg.

新浪娱乐:对中国的导演和演员熟悉吗? 看过中国的影视作品吗?哪一部?
Sina: Are you familiar with Chinese directors and actors? Have you watched any Chinese Movies? which one?

姜素拉:我喜欢《色戒》中的梁朝伟前辈?梁朝伟前辈和汤唯。因为特别喜欢连DVD都买了呢,还有非常喜欢《卧虎藏龙》,还有看电影《梅兰芳》时非常喜欢章子怡。
Sora: I love [Lust, Caution] with Tony Leung (senior)? Tony Leung and Tang Wei. I loved it so much that even bought its DVD. I also love [Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon], I also watched the movie [MeilanFang], really love the actress Zhang Ziyi.

新浪娱乐:中国演员中想要合作的演员是哪位呢?
Sina: Is there any Chinese actor/actress you want to work with?

姜素拉:都非常好,不久前出演《强盗们》的任达华[微博]前辈真的很帅。中国演员们长得都非常帅,五官也清秀,所以觉得他们都非常帅。每一位都不可错过,只要有机会的话。
Sora: All of the actors are great professionals. Recently I watched [The Thieves] and found the actor, Simon Yam, very stylish/handsome. Chinese celebrities are very good-looking with very good facial features. If I have the chance, I love to work with anyone of them.

新浪娱乐:或许有中国进出的计划吗?
Sina: Do you plan to debut in China?

姜素拉:有机会的话想去啊,小时候在韩国播放了中国电视剧《还珠格格》,也很想拍摄一次这样的作品。
Sora: If I've the opportunity, I love to do a drama/work like [Return of the Pearl Princess] which I loved watching when I was young.

新浪娱乐:以后的活动计划如何呢?
Sina: What is your future work/plans like?

姜素拉:下半年可能会拍电视剧,虽然不知道以什么样的作品和大家见面,但会努力尽快和大家见面。还有现在有学一点点中文,只有一点点。
Sora: Later part of 2013, I may film a drama though I do not what role I'll take on. But I will work harder to meet everyone. Also I will continue to learn mandarin.

新浪娱乐:最后再和新浪网友们说句吧~!
Sina: Your last wish for our Sina friends!

姜素拉:新浪的网友们,虽然是第一次和大家见面,以后希望努力以更好的作品和大家经常见面。这期间不要忘了我哦。春天也即将到来,天气也越来越热,注意管理健康哦,还有希望也多多来韩国玩哦~!我也会去中国玩的,谢谢。春天~ 谢谢大家。再见!娃娃发自韩国站
Sora: Even though this is my first time greeting you, my Sina friends, I hope you again and will work harder bring you better work. Meantime, please don't forget about me. Springtime is coming and the weather is getting warmer, please look after your health. Hope you can visit Korea! I also hope to visit China. Thank you. Springtime, thank you everyone! Bye! Little sister going back to Korea stop(stand)!

PicturePicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicturePicturePicturePicture
PicturePicturePicture
704_906042_323857.jpg704_906043_561528.jpg
PicturePicturePicture
PicturePicturePicture
PicturePicturePicture

Cr: ent.sina.com.cn

SOra interview hope someone translate this ^^

id="artibodyTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 微软雅黑, 黑体; font-size: 22px; height: 35px; line-height: 35px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"对话姜素拉:对利特有遗憾爱梁朝伟汤唯

新浪娱乐讯 一部《Sunny》(又译《阳光姐妹淘》)让很多观众认识并爱上了那个率直有义气的大姐大,《Dream High2》又让大家看到了一个热爱音乐的女孩,《我们结婚了》中被SJ利特小心呵护的小女人更是让她的人气飙升,她就是——韩国演员姜素拉。日前,姜素拉在韩国接受新浪娱乐对话,她表示与利特的“最后一吻”十分不舍,而没能跟前去当兵的利特好好说上一句“保重”更是非常遗憾。她还表示,自己最喜欢中国演员梁朝伟[微博]、汤唯、章子怡[微博],而姜妈妈更是个十足的中国武侠迷呢。

新浪娱乐:先跟新浪网友们打个招呼吧。

姜素拉:新浪的网友们,你好。我是姜素拉。

姜素拉:大家好,很高兴见到大家。新浪网友们,第一次和大家见面,我是姜素拉。

新浪娱乐:很多中国观众认识你是通过电影《Sunny》,这部作品对你有什么特殊的意义吗?

姜素拉:首先在我拍摄过的作品中这一部是最想要做的作品。也是独特的作品。

因为出演的女演员很多,同龄朋友也很多,所以拍摄的时候像来玩一样,拍摄过程非常愉快。给了我留下了很好的回忆。

新浪娱乐:这次在新电影《帕瓦罗蒂》中你会出演高中生,这个角色与《Sunny》里的春花有何不同?

姜素拉:与《Sunny》中的春花不同,她是一个可爱、对于男人直接表白的角色。但不是那种很性感的表白,而是有点四次元的无厘头表白方式。是一个非常出乎意料、活泼可爱的角色。

新浪娱乐:哪个角色性格更像真实的你?

姜素拉:说到活泼的性格的话与《Sunny》中的角色很相似,但在出乎意料或对于别人表示关心的方面的话与这次电影中扮演的淑喜更加相似吧。

新浪娱乐:在《Dream High》和《帕瓦罗蒂》中两次演学习音乐的学生,角色会不会重复,对自己的唱功如何评价?

姜素拉:我喜欢听音乐,两部作品中有共同点,都是非常努力但是非常差劲。因为是没有什么成果的角色,所以觉得和我很相似,只是很喜欢音乐而已。

新浪娱乐:去年因为《我结》获得综艺节目人气奖,利特入伍后有没有联系过,感想如何呢?

姜素拉:《我们结婚了》和其他的综艺节目性质不同,没有剧本,只是现场即兴发挥。只是很随意地出演,因为是放下了自己的包袱而展现了很舒服的样子得到了新人奖吧。还有也算是托利特的福才得奖所以非常感谢他。谢谢^^

新浪娱乐:《我们结婚了》最后与利特分别之吻让人非常感动,当时的你是什么心情?

姜素拉:当时过了4秒后才明白了“这是亲吻啊”,当时被吻的时候还什么都不知道呢。我当时想,这场面可不能截图上传啊!当时我的手是这样的,因为手是这样放着的,所以样子非常傻。

事实上最后也是非常不舍和伤心,加上利特拍完“我结”之后就直接参军了嘛。也没有时间一起喝酒和跟他说“多多保重”的机会,所以觉得更加遗憾。

新浪娱乐:利特参军后也有联系着吗?

姜素拉:联系的话,偶尔会用手机联系。不久前去看了他主演的音乐剧《The Promise》。 他变得更男人了耶, 早这样多好。

新浪娱乐:你出道后,获得了电影新人奖、人气奖,也与利特、金贤重[微博]、元斌这样的韩流明星合作过,觉得自己很幸运吗?

姜素拉:99%是运气好吧。觉得做着做着越来越幸运。虽然努力也很重要,但觉得运气也不能忽视。不知道这样的运气会不会持续,我也要更加努力。

新浪娱乐:你出演过电影电视,也做过主持人,更喜欢哪种表演形式?

姜素拉:无论如何我觉得是拍电影最有趣了,当然!

新浪娱乐:觉得和电视剧有什么差别呢?

姜素拉:电视剧的话在韩国前期准备会比较累,熬夜拍摄的时候也很多。实力好的演员的话可以很有效率地把当天的剧本消化,但是我觉得自己现在还是缺少那样的技能。相比起来我还是更需要时间,不是说拍电影就更有趣,只是现在觉得更适应。电影可以做足充分的准备。

新浪娱乐:你在《强心脏》中曾说过自己写过网络武侠小说,为什么会写这样的东西?

姜素拉:原本是在租漫画店里兼职的时候,因为没有漫画书可看,所以开始看了武侠小说。加上妈妈非常喜欢《十面埋伏》、《满城尽带黄金甲》、《卧虎藏龙》、还有不久前看的《剑雨》,她很喜欢《关云长》、《赤壁》等。啊,还有《无极》也看过。看电影时会带我一起去,我在电影院最初看的是迪斯尼《花木兰》。从小就很有兴趣,所以自然而然就写起来了吧。现在也很喜欢。

新浪娱乐:现在也有写着的小说吗?

姜素拉:现在的话我的风格是长篇大作,所以实在写不出短篇的。武侠的话要长才有它的味道,所以要正经写的话时间不够啊。

新浪娱乐:听说是很好的作品,感想如何呢?

姜素拉:不是中学生,而是以小学生的笔迹写的。是具有纯情色彩的作品。直接看的话会觉得好像在哪里看过,可能是因为我参考其他作品参考得比较多吧。

新浪娱乐:成为演员之前,有梦想当作家吗?

姜素拉:原来因为在写作和表演方面有兴趣,所以报考学校时专业方向就想往其中一方面发展。

但是当时因为数学成绩非常不好,转到了戏剧电影专业的“表演”部分后,曾经想转系。但是不知不觉来到了现在。

新浪娱乐:现在中国有很多网络小说都被搬上银幕,你幻想过自己的作品也可以这样吗?也想自己亲自扮演吗?

姜素拉:可能也会有机会,但是直接看导演们的制作后发现,以自己的实力是不行的。等过了四十岁后再提高实力后,我想我会挑战的。

新浪娱乐:有计划过做一个自己写剧,并当导演的作品吗?

姜素拉:如果可以做好的话,积攒人脉后,要慢慢寻找免费出演我作品的演员和歌手们。

新浪娱乐:对于未来的演艺事业有着怎样的规划?最终的梦想是什么?

姜素拉:目标嘛,不忘记自己的梦想就是目标吧。想要成为有个性,有自己确定的特色与众不同的人,也想要成为这样的演员。

新浪娱乐:演艺圈的好友都有谁?经常见面吗?会做些什么呢?

姜素拉:最近常见的朋友的话是一起合作过《DreamHigh2》的珍云和徐俊哥和燕珠吧。不知不觉成了酒友了。我们互相之间都没有异性的感情,都称兄道弟呢。

新浪娱乐:跟《Sunny》中的姐妹们平时有联系吗?

姜素拉:因为都比我忙,所以只有我苦苦哀求才可以见到,接下电话行不行啊?

新浪娱乐:理想型是什么样子的?

姜素拉:因为我的个子比较高,所以喜欢壮一点和下巴有角的男生。因为我长得有点圆圆的,所以喜欢外国演员中出演《雷神》的克里斯-海姆斯沃斯和像马克-沃尔伯格一样长得棱角分明的人。

新浪娱乐:对中国的导演和演员熟悉吗? 看过中国的影视作品吗?哪一部?

姜素拉:我喜欢《色戒》中的梁朝伟前辈?梁朝伟前辈和汤唯。因为特别喜欢连DVD都买了呢,还有非常喜欢《卧虎藏龙》,还有看电影《梅兰芳》时非常喜欢章子怡。

新浪娱乐:中国演员中想要合作的演员是哪位呢?

姜素拉:都非常好,不久前出演《强盗们》的任达华[微博]前辈真的很帅。中国演员们长得都非常帅,五官也清秀,所以觉得他们都非常帅。每一位都不可错过,只要有机会的话。

新浪娱乐:或许有中国进出的计划吗?

姜素拉:有机会的话想去啊,小时候在韩国播放了中国电视剧《还珠格格》,也很想拍摄一次这样的作品。

新浪娱乐:以后的活动计划如何呢?

姜素拉:下半年可能会拍电视剧,虽然不知道以什么样的作品和大家见面,但会努力尽快和大家见面。还有现在有学一点点中文,只有一点点。

新浪娱乐:最后再和新浪网友们说句吧~!

姜素拉:新浪的网友们,虽然是第一次和大家见面,以后希望努力以更好的作品和大家经常见面。这期间不要忘了我哦。春天也即将到来,天气也越来越热,注意管理健康哦,还有希望也多多来韩国玩哦~!我也会去中国玩的,谢谢。春天~ 谢谢大家。再见!娃娃发自韩国站

(责编: 饺子皮)

cre >> http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2013-03-08/10403872560.shtml?wbf=title

Guest kirane

[FAN ART] SORA IN MILKY WAY CAFE
BFN4sL3CQAAiIYw.jpg
Translation:
A    I meet Sora in front of Milky Way Cafe~
B    While drinking black tea and iced coffee~
      And listening to the same song every day~
C   
You are like a dry matchstick~
D    No matter how hard you try to dislike me~
E    You can’t hide your burning heart~
      Fans: Awesome! I really want to see her pouting ~3~
      Fans: Cute...
F   
Please say at least something to me~
      Fans: (Screaming) Kyaa! Kang Sora! Beautiful!
G    Sora: Thank You, Berry Gamsa~ (note: title song of Mr. Pang)
      (Rainbow) Then I'll float (make) a rainbow on your teacup.
H   
One day, two days, three days- I cannot stand it~
      One day, two days, three days- Kang Sora!
I    I can’t walk around Hongdae, Sangsu Dong, Shinchon, Idae, Itaewon without you~
      I can't live~ I can’t die~
      Sora: 6+6= chup...chup...chup...chup...chup...chup...gwi~yomi~ (cute)
      Fans: *cough* (excessive) bleeding!
J    (Monitor)>>Schedule on February is empty...
K    Fans: You are~ You are~ You are~
      Awesome! Awesome!      

Source: DC Kang Sora
Illustrator: 강냉이
Translator: popgasa.com (Lyric), kirane (Fans & Sora)

Guest kirane

[130222] SORA'S INTERVIEW FOR MBC' SECTION TV

Translation (video>> here):
00:07   
Kang Sora: Chungmuro’s (expected) Potential Actor. [Chungmuro~ center of SK’s movie industry~ Hollywood]

Q: Expected admission for Paparotti?
Han Suk Kyu: 7.9 million admission>> Oh Dalsu~4.75 million (referring to total admission of Gift from Room No.7) and Han Suk Kyu~3.15 million (referring to total admission of Berlin File).

Q: What you’re going to do if reaching it (7.9 million)?
Han Suk Kyu: I will do 677 Project (country long march for 677 km).
Oh Dal Su: I depend on/follow sunbaenim (HSK).
Kang Sora: I won’t let Oppa do it (677 Project) alone.

00:54
Greeting: We are Paparotti team. >3<

Q: During filming, there’s something you hold a grudge towards Lee Je Hoon?
Han Suk Kyu: There’s no such a thing. Hmm, I have (after second thought).
Han Suk Kyu: He done too many scene with Sora, I feel bad about (disliking) that. [Han Suk Kyu’s jealousy]^^

Q: Any role you want to play (in the future)?
Kang Sora: Melodrama with actor whose have a (very) large age difference with me.

Q: Then, who you want act with (for that role)?
Kang Sora: These two persons.

Q: Oh Dal Su’s charm?
Kang Sora: He’s like “Comic Book Store” Oppa.
Kang Sora: Very mysterious (so) you keep wondering about him. He’s one in a million.

Q: Han Suk Kyu’s charm?
Kang Sora: He’s like “Church” Oppa.
Kang Sora: “Church” Oppa has a sweet voice. Sora-ya~
Kang Sora: Honey’s vocal cord
Han Suk Kyu: It seems greasy for me.
Kang Sora: Isn’t.
Han Suk Kyu: Sora-ya~
Kang Sora: A…I really like it.

Video: sy kang (via YT)
Translated by kirane.

Guest kirane

[130222] SORA'S INTERVIEW FOR SBS ONLINE! MOVIE WORLD

Translation (video>> here):
00:05
Kang Sora: Next generation actor.

01:46
Han Suk Kyu: Let’s have fun during interview (not too serious).
[kirane: It turn out Han Suk Kyu got severe cut (edited), because he keeps talking.^^]

02:16
Kang Sora’s opinion about Oh Dal Su
Kang Sora: Mysticism (literary meaning)! It’s like have a supernatural power that make you attracted to him.

03:07
Suk Hee’s (Kang Sora's character) opinion about Jang Ho (Lee Je Hoon’s character)
Kang Sora: Really handsome, his physical appearance is the best.
Kang Sora: Is it his handsome face is too good for nothing (become a gangster)?

03:13
Kang Sora’s opinion about Lee Je Hoon
Kang Sora: (Actor) Lee Je Hoon’s charm (that make him selected as Jang Ho), I guess his eye.

03:26
Kang Sora’s message for Lee Je Hoon
Kang Sora: Soon, I will go (visit you) and (make/brought) chicken warps for you.

Video: ChoonHee21
Translated by kirane.