Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

4 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

Sora posted tokyo pics in IG.. Back in Japan again? Woooh ninja! No airport pics:)

Have fun!!!!

Really? So Sora is spending Christmas having sake instead. Binnie oppa must be busy promoting his new movie.

Have fun girl! :w00t:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

31st Golden Disk Awards 2017 Live Stream Links, Line Up, Winners and Results

31st Golden Disk Awards 2017 Live Coverage,

live link here via jtbc and jtbc2

http://www.zeibiz.com/2016/12/31st-golden-disk-awards-2017-live-line-up-winners-results/

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Really? So Sora is spending Christmas having sake instead. Binnie oppa must be busy promoting his new movie.

Have fun girl! :w00t:

pretty sure she'll be back before then sis. and Binnie feeds says

he will be having a fan signing for Rogartis on the 26th, plus movie promotions

soo he's pretty busy as well :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

Sung Si kyung!!!?! woooo Sora's been saying in her interviews before that he is one of her favorite singer

yayyy dream come true to be working with him (doing MC job ) :) \o/

Yeah Sung Si Kyung her favorite K-singer, Sora must be glad to be working with him. I like his rendition of English songs.

16 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

pretty sure she'll be back before then sis. and Binnie feeds says

he will be having a fan signing for Rogartis on the 26th, plus movie promotions

soo he's pretty busy as well :)

Oh she will be back for a Christmas meal santa cookies emoticon with binnie then the next day he can go for his fansign event hahaha.

I hope we can see Sora back in drama/movie after this coming MC job.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, icemaid said:

Yeah Sung Si Kyung her favorite K-singer, Sora must be glad to be working with him. I like his rendition of English songs.

Oh she will be back for a Christmas meal santa cookies emoticon with binnie then the next day he can go for his fansign event hahaha.

I hope we can see Sora back in drama/movie after this coming MC job.

yes sis. @pandalover1 sis and i been pondering on that drama rumour. hopefully, we can have announcement by early january :) Sora fighting!

22 minutes ago, lvera1968 said:

Sora MC!!!! Sora Red Carpet!!! wohooooo......

Can't wait.....:w00t::heart:

yayyy means gown... red carpet gowns.... now dancing up and down :)

• Like 4

Remembrance of 2014.08.21 :

Sung Si Kyung Wants Phone Numbers from Girl’s Day So Jin and Kang Sora

Sung Si Kyung responded to Girl’s Day’s So Jin and Kang Sora, who picked him as their ideal type.

August 21’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show featured Sung Si Kyung as the special DJ, replacing DJ Kim Tae Gyun, who is currently on vacation.

During the show, DJ Jung Chan Woo brought up, “Girl’s Day’s So Jin said she wants to film We Got Married with you and Kang Sora also named you as her ideal type. What do you think makes you so popular?”

Sung Si Kyung answered, “That question makes me feel good. Kang Sora is pretty and So Jin is cute. Can I have their numbers?”

Upon hearing him joke, Jung Chan Woo changed the topic by saying, “Let’s begin the show now.”

When asked if his ideal type is someone he can easily communicate with, Sung Si Kyung responded, “It’s not like I think ‘Suzy is pretty but she’s not my ideal type so I can’t date her.’ But I do think that no matter how pretty a girl is, if I can’t talk to her, it’ll be hard for me to date her.”

I hope he will have the chance to have his number :phew:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, nanani said:

Remembrance of 2014.08.21 :

Sung Si Kyung Wants Phone Numbers from Girl’s Day So Jin and Kang Sora

Sung Si Kyung responded to Girl’s Day’s So Jin and Kang Sora, who picked him as their ideal type.

August 21’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show featured Sung Si Kyung as the special DJ, replacing DJ Kim Tae Gyun, who is currently on vacation.

During the show, DJ Jung Chan Woo brought up, “Girl’s Day’s So Jin said she wants to film We Got Married with you and Kang Sora also named you as her ideal type. What do you think makes you so popular?”

Sung Si Kyung answered, “That question makes me feel good. Kang Sora is pretty and So Jin is cute. Can I have their numbers?”

Upon hearing him joke, Jung Chan Woo changed the topic by saying, “Let’s begin the show now.”

When asked if his ideal type is someone he can easily communicate with, Sung Si Kyung responded, “It’s not like I think ‘Suzy is pretty but she’s not my ideal type so I can’t date her.’ But I do think that no matter how pretty a girl is, if I can’t talk to her, it’ll be hard for me to date her.”

I hope he will have the chance to have his number :phew:

hahaha i reviewed the Cultwo interview of Shi kyung earlier too sis,

he was tickled pink when the hosts mentioned that Sora mentioned

him as ideal type :) 

Hwang Chi Yeol, Jung Yonghwa, Seohyun and Kang Sora to MC for '31st Golden Disk Awards'

2016122211001446805_1_99_20161222111704.jpg

ksr1.png

Star News - Naver: [Exclusive] Kang Sora, to have her first public appearance after relationship reveal as an MC at Golden Disk...  with Sung Shi Kyung

1. [+1,911, -73] I bet you-know-who added Kang Sora on the blacklist after it was revealed that she and Hyun Bin are dating ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,121, -77] A chicken is no match to a human. I'm always supporting you ㅎ

3. [+955, -69] Geun Ra Im is giving the glare.. Geun Ra Im is jealous..

4. [+801, -68] Chicken Geun Hye: I will get my revenge

5. [+182, -23] The news of Hyun Bin dating shocked me more than Park Geun Hye's impeachment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+93, -15] I'm reminded of her dress in MAMA

7. [+76, -10] An article about her and Hyun Bin's 22nd day of dating just popped upㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's gonna be challenging for them.. This is why going public with relationship isn't good

8. [+47, -2] Is "after relationship reveal" in the title really necessary?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kaiskloset said:

Star News - Naver: [Exclusive] Kang Sora, to have her first public appearance after relationship reveal as an MC at Golden Disk...  with Sung Shi Kyung

2. [+1,121, -77] A chicken is no match to a human. I'm always supporting you ㅎ

4. [+801, -68] Chicken Geun Hye: I will get my revenge

Considering the following comment I understood that the chicken = the president (former)

But why does he call it chicken? you know it ?

• Like 3

Kang Sora to make her first public appearance since her dating news with Hyun Bin

Kang Sora

Kang Sora has been announced as one of the MCs for the 31st Golden Disk Awards along with Sung Shi Kyung.

The Golden Disk Awards are a 2-day event, with the first day (January 13th) focusing on digital accomplishments and the second day (January 14th) focusing on physical accomplishments.

Golden Disk Awards

It was first reported back on December 15th that Kang Sora and Hyun Bin were in a relationship, with the news being confirmed shortly after.

hyunbinkangsora

The MCs for January 13th will be Hwang Chi Yeol, Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun, and CNBlue‘s Yonghwa.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kang-sora-make-first-public-appearance-since-dating-news-hyun-bin/

• Like 3