Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Kang Sora Talks About Her Special Appearance In Kang Ha Neul And Chun Woo Hee’s New Romance Film

Kang Sora recently talked about her special appearance in the upcoming film “Story of You and the Rain”!

“Story of You and the Rain” is an analog romance film about Young Ho (Kang Ha Neul) and So Hee (Chun Woo Hee), who become each other’s sources of comfort in life through the exchange of handwritten letters.

Kang Sora makes a special appearance in the drama as Soo Jin, a fellow student at Young Ho’s cram school. Kang Sora worked with Kang Ha Neul in the drama “Incomplete Life,” and with Chun Woo Hee in the movie “Sunny.”

Kang Sora said, “I liked how my character is honest and straightforward.” Unlike the shy and hesitant Young Ho, Soo Jin goes where her heart leads, giving Young Ho the courage to pursue his dreams. The character is similar to Kang Sora herself, whom Kang Ha Neul described as, “She has no hesitation in approaching people for the first time.” Director Jo Jin Mo said, “She fulfilled the role of Soo Jin, who is honest about her needs, without pressure. Her acting was natural and clean and I realized how good she was.”

About working with Kang Ha Neul and Chun Woo Hee again, she said, “I knew I had to appear in the film as soon as I heard that they were cast. It was so friendly and comfortable to meet up with them again, almost as if ‘Incomplete Life’ had just finished filming. It’s been 10 years since ‘Sunny,’ so I was glad to meet again. It was a meaningful experience to be able to appear in a project with them again in my 30s after working with them in my 20s.”

Last November, Kang Sora announced that she was pregnant with her first child. 

“Story of You and the Rain” premieres on April 28. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463858wpp/kang-sora-talks-about-her-special-appearance-in-kang-ha-neul-and-chun-woo-hees-new-romance-film 

• Thanks 1

Kang Sora liked the photos of Bomi's daugther (her friend, actress in SUNNY) in Instagram.. 

• Like 1