Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

• Like 1

Kang Sora Announces Marriage To Non-Celebrity Boyfriend

Aug 17, 2020
by U. Kim

Actress Kang Sora has made a surprise marriage announcement!

Read her agency’s statement below:

Hello. This is Plum Actors.

We are announcing some news regarding actress Kang Sora.

Plum Actors’ actress Kang Sora and her older non-celebrity boyfriend, based on their trust and love for one another, have decided to tie the knot.

The wedding was originally scheduled for August 29, but the ceremony has been canceled due to the COVID-19 situation worsening again. The ceremony will be replaced by a small gathering between the couple and their direct families.

In consideration of the non-celebrity groom-to-be and each side’s family, all details will be kept private, so we ask for the reporters’ understanding.

Kang Sora will continue to greet all of you as an actress with good projects and activities.

Please send support and blessings to actress Kang Sora, who is facing a new beginning in her life.

Thank you.

Congratulations to Kang Sora and her partner!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Congrats to Kang Sora :) I saw the news. happy for her. 

I only watched her in Doctor Stranger a few months ago. I really liked her on the show. I noticed she made an appearance on the remake of the Korean movie The Beauty Inside - drama version. I had only seen the 2015 movie.

soompi news also included her letter

https://www.soompi.com/article/1419563wpp/kang-sora-announces-marriage-to-non-celebrity-boyfriend

• Like 1

(..) "Hello, this is Kang Sora.

It’s been a while since I’ve said hello to the Bling Bling family.

I’m worried and nervous about greeting you, but I wanted to personally share this news with you first, so I’m writing each word with courage.

It has already been 11 years since I debuted. Thanks to all of you who congratulated me and were happier for me than even I was for myself, I felt gratitude that cannot be fully expressed in words. Thanks to the support and love you gave me during the 11 years, I was able to stay strong and come this far. I sincerely thank you for always staying by my side and making me feel secure.

I, Kang Sora, who a lot of you at Bling Bling have considered their younger sister, friend, or older sister, am getting married in late August. You are probably surprised by the sudden news. I found a good person that I want to spend the rest of my life with, so I am sharing this good news with you through this letter.

I will work hard to show a happy married life and many more sides as an actress so that I can return [what I’ve received] to all of you who believe in and support me. Please continue to watch over me.

Though everyone is having a difficult time these days, I genuinely hope that you are staying healthy. Thank you for reading this long letter.

From, Kang Sora." (..)

Translation by https://www.soompi.com/article/1419563wpp/kang-sora-announces-marriage-to-non-celebrity-boyfriend 

• Like 2

Details on actress Kang So Ra's fiance revealed

kang-so-ra.jpg

Details about actress Kang So Ra's fiance have been revealed.

Kang So Ra announced in a handwritten letter that she was engaged just yesterday, and since then, fans have been curious about her husband-to-be. According to reports on August 18, the actress is marrying an oriental medicine doctor in his late 30s, who's described as a kind, gentlemanly doctor from a well-to-do family.

One insider stated, "Many people seemed surprised by the news of the wedding because the two secretly dated. The groom's good looks make him stand out, so it looks like a good-looking man and woman have met." 

Kang So Ra and her fiance will be holding a small, private ceremony with only immediate family members in attendance on August 29 KST. 

Congratulations to the couple once again!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/details-on-actress-kang-so-ras-husband-to-be-revealed

• Like 1