Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Bixby in South Korea gets Celebrity Voice treatment

Previously, Bixby let you choose celebrity voices for your alarm. But now, if you’re in South Korea and you’re a big fan of local celebrities, you can even get them to be your default Bixby voice. The Bixby Celebrity Voice just recently launched in Samsung’s home country so users will feel more comfortable “talking” to their digital assistant. The “immersive user experience” will let you do the usual Bixby things like check the weather and ask for your schedule, just with a voice of your favorite idol.

Samsung developed a neural text-to-speech technology with artificial intelligence so that there’s a more natural voice service instead of the “unnatural” machine sound that some people find uncomfortable. They were then able to pre-record celebrities’ voices and then put them into most scenarios that can be done with Bixby. Some are of course the most basic functions that you can do on your smartphone, but that’s understandable.

To set it up, you can go to the Bixby settings page and then head on over to the Language and Voice Styles section. For now there are only three choices for the celebrity voice: Kang So-ra, Kim So-hyun, and Kim Ye-won. These actresses were chosen because, aside from being popular, they have the soothing, comfortable voices that can work well with digital assistants. Samsung will continue to add more to the list, including, of course, male celebrities.

BYv9EPR.jpg

To celebrate the launch of Bixby Celebrity Voices, Samsung will have a special promo from April 6-24. Users can enter a raffle draw and whichever of the three celebrities that get the most “votes” (which means you choose them as your Bixby voice), one of the users will be randomly picked and receive a mobile gift certificate. They didn’t indicate how much that GC will be but it’s a painless way to join a raffle if you’re in South Korea.

We don’t know yet if the Bixby Celebrity Voice will expand to other countries. It will probably be localized celebrities of course as that would make more sense. It will probably take longer though since they’ll have to do a lot of recordings and AI things to achieve this.

https://androidcommunity.com/bixby-in-south-korea-gets-celebrity-voice-treatment-20200402/amp/

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

Spoiler

Photos Ad - CELLRETURN, 2018                              

Spoiler

"Kang Sora Confirmed To Reunite With Co-Stars Kang Ha Neul And Chun Woo Hee In New Film"

Kang Sora will be making a special appearance in “Story of You and the Rain” (literal title) !
Last month, it was confirmed that Chun Woo Hee and Kang Ha Neul would be starring in the new film, which tells the story of a man and a woman who miss each other for a long time but are unable to meet. 
On April 27, Kang Sora’s agency, Plum Actors, confirmed that she would be making a cameo appearance in the film as Soo Jin, a fellow student at the cram school that Kang Ha Neul’s character attends.

The actress stated, “I wanted to participate in the project because the script was so strong. I have good memories of working with Kang Ha Neul in ‘Incomplete Life’ and Chun Woo Hee in ‘Sunny.’ I really wanted to work with the two of them again and that played a big part in my decision to appear.”
Kang Sora started filming for her appearance at the beginning of April. She said, “It feels like I went back to the past in a time machine. I received positive energy from the people on set and had a good time. It felt good to meet Kang Ha Neul and Chun Woo Hee on a project for the first time in a while. I am looking forward to the rest of filming.”

Kang Sora previously worked with both Kang Ha Neul and Chun Woo Hee, the former in the drama “Incomplete Life” and the latter in the movie “Sunny.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387558wpp/kang-so-ra-in-talks-to-reunite-with-sunny-co-star-chun-woo-hee-in-new-film  

Spoiler