Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

[121231] -Visiting Leeteuk-
Kang sora: “He’s in Private 2nd Class rank (now),
I surely go visit him after he pass through the Private 1st Class rank”

2964_L_1356916702.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHj6OJz3acQCr: line99kr

Actress Kang Sora is said to be considering to visit Super Junior Leeteuk.

On 31st December, behind the scenes of the MBC Broadcast Entertainment Award which aired on last 29th December has been revealed/released through a broadcast program of MBC ‘Happy Day’.

Previously on the MBC Broadcast Entertainment Award, Kang Sora together with Leeteuk have won the Popularity Award under variety show category.

Kang Sora who just appeared after the award ceremony ended, has received a question “You don’t have plan to visit Leeteuk?” from the reporter.

Prior to this Kang Sora replied ” From people around I heard that ‘It’s better if I don’t come to visit someone in army when he is still in Private 2nd Class and Private 1st Class rank because if you come visit once, you might have the tendency to continue visiting and it would bring threatens to him (*). So, after Leeteuk Oppa has pass through his army life as a Private 1st Class and Private 2nd Class rank, I’ll go visit him.”

Meanwhile to Leeteuk, Kang Sora sent a cheering message, “Even though ‘We Got Married’ has ended for quite some times but we still receive so much love. I hope when you get discharge from army, you’ll come out with a healthy body. Fighting!”

!! Note that other army might feel uncomfortable about this and give him hard times

Source: artsnews
Translated by: Hiedi/@nhb19

tumblr_mg2oclBwaS1ra9ogyo1_r1_1280.png
Kang Sora Fan Meeting Information
Kang Sora will held her 1st fanmeet on February (around her birthday)
and here's a translation of notice for the fanmeet:

안녕하세요.
강소라를 사랑해주시는 팬 여러분.
2013년 새해가 곧 밝아옵니다.
모두 설레고 행복한 한 해가 되시길 빌겠습니다.

Hello..
To all fans who love Kang Sora,
The new year of 2013 would come soon,
Wish you all may have a happy and exciting year ahead.

새해엔 강소라양이 스물네 살이 됩니다.
데뷔 이후 변변한 생일잔치도 못해서
팬분들께서 조금은 서운하고 허전하셨을거라 생각됩니다.
그래서, 2013년에는 조촐하고 아담한 첫 팬미팅을
소라양의 생일 즈음에 마련해볼까 합니다.
스케쥴과 장소는 2월 15일 금요일 저녁 서울 모처로 예정하고 있습니다.
(아직 확정은 아닙니다.)
참석 의향이 있으신 분들은
이메일로 참석 의사를 밝혀주시면
추후 확정 공지하도록 하겠습니다.

In the new year, Kang Sora will turn 24-years old.
Since her debut, she didn’t have any decent birthday party.
And fans might feel a little disappointed and empty.
Therefore, in 2013, we’ll try to arrange a small and low-key first fanmeeting around the time of Sora’s birthday.
The planned schedule and venue are on Friday evening of 15th February at somewhere in Seoul.
(Still not finalized yet)
Those who are willing to attend, if you verify your attendance via email, further confirmation will be notified to you.

신청기간 : 2013년 1월 1일 ~1월 10일 자정까지 (10일간)
보내실곳 : taing90@naver.com
기입하실 내용 : 성명,전화번호,이메일,참석신청인원(동행 포함)

The request application period: 1 January 2013 until midnight 10 January 2013 (10 days) Sent the email to: taing90@naver.com
Contents to be included along with the request Names, phone number, email, the number of person who’s applying to attend (if you’re planning to go together with the company of others)

2713897_iavZn.gif
tumblr_mg2oclBwaS1ra9ogyo7_r3_1280.png
Kang Sora’s Fanmeeting

[130104] Notice

안녕하세요.
강소라 소속사 KM컬쳐입니다.
현재 팬미팅 신청을 받고 있는중인데 평일 일정이 어려우신 분들이
상당수 있어서 2월17일 일요일 압구정 7시로 최종 확정하였습니다.

Hello.
It’s Kang Sora’s agency KM Culture here.
Currently, we have been accepting the application for the fanmeeting but there are many people who find it’s difficult to attend the fanmeeting if it is scheduled on weekdays. So, it has been finalized that the fanmeeting will took place in Apgujeong on Sunday 17th February 2013 around 7 o’clock.

이미 신청하신분들중 일정이 안되시는 분들께는 죄송하게 생각합니다.
예정대로 추가신청은 1월 10일까지이며,확정된 일정이 불가능하신분들은
번거로우시겠지만 다시 메일 부탁드립니다.

To those who had already applied before but wouldn’t be able to fit with the finalized schedule, we feel greatly sorry to you. The additional application period will remain as planned which is until 10th January 2013. And to those who couldn’t make it to attend the fanmeeting on the newly confirmed schedule, even though it is troublesome, please do us a favor by emailing to us again to clarify the matter.

별도의 참가비는 없습니다.

There is no extra participation fee.

2713897_iavZn.gif

tumblr_mg2oclBwaS1ra9ogyo12_r1_1280.png

Kang Sora’s Fanmeeting
[130115] Final Notice

안녕하세요. KM컬쳐 입니다.
많은 관심 속에 강소라 팬미팅 신청을 마감하게 되었음에 감사드립니다.

Hello. It’s KM Culture here.
The application to participate in Kang Sora’s fanmeeting has been closed and thank you for showing a lot of interests to it.

장소와 시간은 2월17일 오후 7시 압구정 예홀로 확정 되었습니다.
사전에 신청을 받았던 것은 장소 확정을 위해 대략의
참석인원을 가늠하기 위해서였습니다.

Time and venue for the fanmeeting -has been confirmed which is- on 7PM of 17th February 2013 at Ye-Hall, Apgujeong.
We need to receive the application jn advance from fans in order for us to plan and confirm the fanmeeting venue approximately based on the estimated attendance.

우선 기간내에 이메일 참여 신청을 해주신 분들은 팬미팅 당일
오후 극장에서 우선적으로 1인1매 선착순 좌석표 배부를 할 예정이고,
신청을 못하셨더라도, 당일 여유 좌석이 남아있을 경우 기 신청자 입장 후
현장 선착순으로 입장 가능하실 것으로 생각됩니다.
극장이 어느 좌석에서도 잘 보이는 위치이므로
너무 일찍 오셔서 고생하시지 않기를 당부드립니다!
(좌석배정은 1인1매,티켓은 본인이 직접 수령하셔야 합니다. 대리수령 불가!!)

To those who were the first ones that had emailed & applied to us, on the day of the fanmeeting, at the theater hall, you’ll have the priority to be allocated by means of 1 ticket seat per 1 person on first-come first-served basis seating plan. Even to those who didn’t apply, if there are still free seats left after all the applicants have entered, your admission to the fanmeeting will be considered. Since you’ll have clear view from any seat positions in the theater, we encourage you not to come too early and trouble yourselves! (Every seat allocation is 1 ticket seat per 1 person, and the ticket must be collected by firsthand. No substitute receipt of ticket seat on behalf of others please!!)

대략 소요시간은 2시간 정도로 예상하고 있으며, 참가비는 무료입니다.
부담 없이 오셔서 소라의 스물 네번째 생일을 함께
축하해 주셨으면 합니다.

The fanmeeting is expected to take roughly about 2 hours and the participation is totally free of charge. Please as well, feel free to come with congratulation gifts for Sora’s 24th birthday.

Trans. by: Hiedi ‏@nhb19
Source: Kang Sora's Official Website

< Notice of Sora's First Fan Meeting >

- Date : 17th Feb, 2013
- Time : 7 p.m.
- Place : Yehall in ApGuJung.
Official Homepage of Fan Meeting Place >>>> Here

Tickets will be hand out by order of arrival. One ticket per one person. And it will take about 2 hours.

Guest lennycsn

@ChoonHee21 thanks for updating Sora's info. Really appreciate your posts. :)

Happy new year. Will promise to stop by here often. :)

@kirane: special Biiig thanks to you for your helping postsoh well, (the holiday) I have spent it in the housebecause I do my revision for my exams this week.. but still ok for me

@lennycsn: Thank you too for visiting ^^
And I need all your help to gather the news (anything) of sora to make this thread alive even I wasn't online  ....   Figthing girls :)>-

Guest missypapillon

Hi hello!!   ;;) ;;)
@ChoonHee21 : Double thumbs up for creating this thread for our Bagel Lady..  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^
Actually, I started to know Sora during WGM and after that, keep on following & searching for her latest news about her and PJS in WGM and also about her career..One thing that makes me fall in love with her is because of her maturity.. Comparing my age with her age, she always handles things/matters around her maturely than me and she gains my respect from that..
Owh, it's quite hard for me to express & write more because my usage and knowledge of English is limited, but I'll try my best to support this thread. I already bookmarked Google Translate to help me along the way..  :D:D..
Bagel hugs to everyone!! 

Guest lennycsn

@kirane: special Biiig thanks to you for your helping postsoh well, (the holiday) I have spent it in the housebecause I do my revision for my exams this week.. but still ok for me

@lennycsn: Thank you too for visiting ^^

And I need all your help to gather the news (anything) of sora to make this thread alive even I wasn't online  ....   Figthing girls :)>-

will do.^ ^ no worries. Will support sora always

Thank You @Choonhee21 for creating this wonderful thread. 
I saw Sora for the first time on Dr Champ, but honestly she didn't catch my eyes. And then I saw her in SuJu concert when PJS gave her a proposal, then I asked myself who is this girl? Is she LT girlfriends? Then I found out she is LT partner at WGM. I follow WGM because LT, but more I watch them, I became fall in love with this young lady and being fans of her. Event I follow her at twiteer, and I am not following LT. She is beautiful inside out, talented, honest, and smart.. Hope this year she will get more project and can show her abbility more..

Guest echalovable

@ChoonHee21 thanks for creating this forum. i just bookmark 1. it's teukso thread now i add this forum as bookmark too.
i'm became her fans when watched Dream high 2, because her act it's goods then i know wgm and didn't know LT and K-pop before since i'm not into k-pop. i'm more into K-drama. because sora now i start to know k-pop and korea more. i've never be a fan of korean before even i started watch k-drama since i'm 13 years old. i watched all her movie. waiting for new movie in this years i hope it will publish in internet soon like sunny and 4th period murderer mystery i download on internet...  i adore her personality i'm younger than her 2 years but i think she is so mature and smart. she's good role model for me. i hope i can learn a lot from her. hope she will become big actress  in future:)

Guest tweetiaa

Btw, I found the link of Brave Korean Dub Version! But the videos have a backsong so we just can hear sora's voice a bit. it's quite hard to found the one with sora's voice only.