Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Yoo Yun Suk compares 'Warm and Cozy's character to 'Reply 1994's + talks about Kang So Ra

(...) In relation to Kang So Ra, he said, "There is an age difference in real life, but we are the same age in the drama.  I wondered if she'd be cautious because of the age [difference], but she approached me in a comfortable way to the point I was actually taken aback. Seeing as how I also approached her comfortably, the real-life exchanges and chemistry between us are better than I thought they'd be."

cre:Alkpop

8 may 2015  Press conference of WARM & COZY : Photocall for Kang Sora & Yoo Yeon Seok    cr as tagged

Edited by sky5joyous

8 may 2015  Press conference of WARM & COZY : Photocall for Kang Sora & Kim Sung Oh    cr as tagged  

Edited by ebullient
MOD EDIT: Multiple images need to go inside spoilers.

8 may 2015  Press conference of WARM & COZY : Photocall for Kang Sora & Kim Sung Oh    cr as tagged  

Edited by ebullient
MOD EDIT: Multiple images need to go inside spoilers.

Kang Sora Can Relate to Her Clumsy Character in

“Warm and Cozy”

Kang Sora revealed the similarities between herself and her character in the upcoming drama “Warm and Cozy.”

During the production conference for MBC’s new drama “Warm and Cozy” on May 8, the actress said, “This is the first drama I’m doing with MBC, so I’m a bit nervous.”

She also said, “In the past, I have had very strong roles. I had characters with great skills, good at fighting, or came from a rich household. However, this time, my character Jung Joo is always struggling because of her circumstances.”

She continued, “She is a character that lives on thinking that she’s strong, but to people around her, she’s clumsy. She’s a bit similar to me in reality, so I think this is an opportunity for me to show a more comfortable and human side of Kang Sora.”

Meanwhile, Kang Sora plays Lee Jung Joo in “Warm and Cozy,” who is an employee at a clothing company before a mistake made by her cousin takes away her home, job, and boyfriend, and forces her begin a new life on Jeju Island.

“Warm and Cozy” is a romantic comedy drama that tells the story of young people who leave the city and try to lead a new life on Jeju Island. The first episode will air on May 13.

cre: Soompi

8 may 2015  Press conference of WARM & COZY : the cast does some hearts during the photocalll ; Sora learns to do some little hearts with the fingers.      cr as tagged  

Edited by sky5joyous