IF SOMEONE IS MEAN TO YOU WHEN THEYHAVEN'T MET YOU BEFORE..

Guest Kerriganton

Guest Kerriganton

Do you automatically assume they are weird or racist? 

Lets say this person is mean to you, but are nice to everyone else around him/her. You just recently moved to this area so you don't exactly know a lot of people there.
Scenario takes place at a school.

What would you think about it?

At first I would think that person is facing some deep personal /family issues and is just in a bad mood, but he/she is nice to everyone around him/her except me so I would scratch that out.

I would then think they are either very weird or it is because of my face.

What about you guys?

one should be polite and considerate to strangers. once that offer of civility is turned down by them and rudeness and intimidation is given in return, crush them brutally without warning, no words, no time for fear. simply have a person disappear. 
never take for granted those who are kind when they do not need to be, those are the people most often forgotten. and never permit a person who is impolite because they can be, those are the people who will murder when given the chance to do it and be free. 
There were people like this way back when like in middle school and high school, but most of them would just be in a bad moon on a certain day or something and what was said on top doesnt really apply. i got into a fight once and the next day instead of fighting again he appologized and said he was having a bad day. i respected that he could say that and we became friends some time later. 
In the adult world i've only experienced this once from a guy who worked at a gym towards a friend of mine. him and his manager got fired shortly after. mature adults should not behave this way...

My motto is: If you're rude to me the first time I meet you, then I will be rude back.

I don't really like taking ish from anyone, especially if I do not know them. I will try and be nice after they are being rude but if they continue it, then I will be rude back. May not be the best solution but it has worked out fine for me. Usually the person who was rude to me comes to me later and apologizes for how they were acting.

I don't care if the person is having a bad day, don't take your frustration out on me just because you do not know me. You never know what someone is capable of and if you mess with the bull, you will get the horns.

Guest mastermei_

I think it really depends on the type of person he/she is and how he/she was being rude to you?
Here's what I would think
a) he/she is an richard simmons/richard simmons and is rude and arrogant
B) he/she is racist and a bully, again it depends on how he was being rude to you and this scenario has happened more than once
c) he/she was facing family/friends/girlfriend/boyfriend issues and again this would only apply if it was a one off thing that happened and you were just unlucky to be his victim
d) he/she finds you annoying, but I don't think this would be the case since you said you don't know this person so I presume you haven't spoken to him/her
e) this person likes you in a way especially if this person is a guy and if he is a teenager or not yet a 'mature' adult they usually express themselves by teasing/being rude/mean to a girl, but again it depends on the tone and actions the guy/girl did to you, if it was intentionally to hurt you then it wouldn't be likely to be this case.

Don't worry I don't think it's because it's your face and if he/she is bullying you because of that then they are just incredibly rude and horrible, if this happens again just ignore them and they will usually go away after a while but if this is consistently happening tell someone you trust about it

I would not assume they are racist unless you are one of a kind in the school and they are only mean towards you.
I would think they are weird, or that they just have something personal against me, whether it be due to the fact that I remind them of someone they dislike, or they are one of those people out there who are selective and just hate certain people with no real reason. I would just stay away from people like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Kerriganton said: Do you automatically assume they are weird or racist? 

Lets say this person is mean to you, but are nice to everyone else around him/her. You just recently moved to this area so you don't exactly know a lot of people there.
Scenario takes place at a school.

What would you think about it?

At first I would think that person is facing some deep personal /family issues and is just in a bad mood, but he/she is nice to everyone around him/her except me so I would scratch that out.

I would then think they are either very weird or it is because of my face.

What about you guys?

Guest anonwhomous

It proves that, that someone is jealous of you. Not everyone is going to like you.

Because haters are haters, they have that hate for a reason. They can't accept the fact that the person they hate/dislike is the one they're jealous of. There's always 1% of you that everyone wants. You still got 6.9billion percent of jealousy put upon you from others. Love your bullies, haters, etc. they're you're motivation and reasons to love yourself and know that others out there see whats good in you that you don't because only they see it, you don't cause they'll never tell you, until they're ready. >:D<

Archived